Will an Obama loss turn to rioting?

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

I suspect you delude even yourself when you claim this is your "thought". Why not post what you really feel about blacks, including President Obama, and unions?
Posting such feelings - even on line - maybe therapeutic; it may help you to think, something I doubt very much you have ever actually done.

I suspect you delude even yourself when you claim this is your "thought". Why not post what you really feel about blacks, including President Obama, and unions?
Posting such feelings - even on line - maybe therapeutic; it may help you to think, something I doubt very much you have ever actually done.

In your sig, you claim to support campaign finance reform, but I'll bet you will vote against prop 32 - demonstrating again what frauds you leftists are.

It must really piss you off that the GOP is in such a sorry shape he's going to win without cheating, doesn't it?

Even if Obama could win without fraud, your party will engage in it. Election fraud is a central part of your party.

Republicans will always say the pledge of allegiance - democrats will always engage in election fraud. It's part of the parties make up.

Will an Obama loss lead to rioting?

We will never know, will we?

It must really piss you off that the GOP is in such a sorry shape he's going to win without cheating, doesn't it?

Even if Obama could win without fraud, your party will engage in it. Election fraud is a central part of your party.

Republicans will always say the pledge of allegiance - democrats will always engage in election fraud. It's part of the parties make up.

:lol:

That's pretty much all to be said at this point.

Looking like this is all a moot point. Seems Obama is pretty well a lock to win now.

I can give you 20+ reasons why he shouldn't be close, if not for the non issue bull shit the media has gotten upset over.

Don't need to. I've been pretty upfront on the board about my feelings Obama doesn't deserve to win. The GOP has handed him the win this year on a silver platter thanks to Romney's insanely ineffective campaign and his numerous blown opportunities.

That happens. George W. Bush and Bill Clinton should have been especially vulnerable to losing their re-election bids, and in both cases the opposition party ran joke candidates that ran campaigns that will be held up as examples of "What not to do." Romney is just following in Dole's and Kerry's pattern.

The real thing we should be discussing here is why the primary process in both parties keeps picking Massachusetts liberals that can't win in the General. Dukakis, Kerry, Romney. I mean, c'mon man! Stop picking these guys.

I'll say one more thing about this post now. Just stop pretending you're anything but a partisan hack. Just stop. If that's your honest opinion about the two political parties then you've completely bought into the GOP propaganda machine.

I can be pretty down on the GOP and DNC, but even I don't have that poor an opinion about the parties.

Looking like this is all a moot point. Seems Obama is pretty well a lock to win now.

I can give you 20+ reasons why he shouldn't be close, if not for the non issue bull shit the media has gotten upset over.

Don't need to. I've been pretty upfront on the board about my feelings Obama doesn't deserve to win. The GOP has handed him the win this year on a silver platter thanks to Romney's insanely ineffective campaign and his numerous blown opportunities.

That happens. George W. Bush and Bill Clinton should have been especially vulnerable to losing their re-election bids, and in both cases the opposition party ran joke candidates that ran campaigns that will be held up as examples of "What not to do." Romney is just following in Dole's and Kerry's pattern.

The real thing we should be discussing here is why the primary process in both parties keeps picking Massachusetts liberals that can't win in the General. Dukakis, Kerry, Romney. I mean, c'mon man! Stop picking these guys.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/6039034-post1.html

^Looks like Dumb and Dumber are together again.

dumb-and-dumber-obama-and-biden.jpg

Forum List

Back