Will an Obama loss turn to rioting?

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

Many of the frustrated Blacks, Unions, and extremist thought Obama to be their savior only to find themselves deeper in misery. Yet they do not blame Obama for opportunities taken away. If Obama loses then we must realize there is a probability there will be rioting in the larger cities of this country. This is my thought. What is yours?

Very possible.....Look at the occupy idiots, the lines for Obama bucks.

The willingness to overlook the criminal activity.

I think there is a very realistic possibility in certain large urban areas, that a very close election with Romney winning could lead to rioting.

I doubt it, but it will result in a ton of liberals threatening to move out of the country, yet they will stay because they are all talk and no action.

Well we won't have to worry about it. Obama won't lose...Now if he had a real conservative running against him he would lose

I don't think there would be more than sporadic outbursts. However, I would not be surprised if there was widespread rioting. It would not surprise me if obama made a public plea for rioting.

If the Oligarchy is successful in stealing the election by preventing minorities and students from voting, then it likely would, it surely would and has everywhere else on the planet...

I've been thinking that's a distinct possibility for a while now. Think it depends on the size of the beating the Dims take on election day and how they frame the rhetoric. If they get creamed by a decent margin I think it would be harder, for example, to start the Truthmatters-like b.s. that Republicans engaged in their alleged time-honored voter fraud claptrap. But if it's a lot closer at the end I fully expect them to start beating the drums that Republicans stole it, someone then cues the race pimps Al and Jesse, and they start dealing race cards like a Vegas veteran.

Forum List

Back