Wil You Vote for 82 Year Old Joe Biden?

Not me. I just don't think most 82 year olds have the energy and vision to bring America into a more modern policy view.

Personally my ideal ticket is Klobuchar/Kasich or visa versa. Moderate politicians who are willing to work across the aisle.

Sadly, as I have said before, they both have the charisma of a flat rock, which doesn't win elections in this age when everyone wants entertainment instead of policy.

Jamie Raskin

I guess you are technically correct. Because it has ALWAYS been oatmeal so there is that!
This happens on both far ends of the spectrum. Maybe the worst byproduct of hardcore ideology is that it absolutely shuts down a person's natural human curiosity. Once they're far enough down the rabbit hole, they have literally zero (0) understanding of the perspectives, life experiences and priorities on anyone who doesn't think just like them -- and they have zero (0) interest in accurately understanding it.

So in this case, any notion that a person would, for any rational reason whatsoever, vote in a different way from them is a fully alien concept. There is zero reception. There is just nothing there. It's like trying to communicate a human concept to a Martian.

What a strange time.

"Our system?" Pelosi saw "our system" could be weakened by constant vicious attacks on President Trump. She was nothing but a cheap despot who sold America out in multimillionaire luxury that will eventually send her to live in a foreign country instead of facing the cacophonic screech-music her derfish deeds produced. Can't the Democrat party do better than put mentally sick people in charge of this country. Our system isn't the problem. The Democrat despots are, and the Democrat Party doesn't have the courage to get rid of the filthy creeps who hate America 24/7/365 ad nauseum. and the behind-the-doors crap Pelosi pulled so nobody would know but the jerk around sycophants she controlled. Except she couldn't hide behind closed doors of omeurta she worshiped from the all of us who keep our eye on the ball she used to destroy the Constitution. To the contrary, our best and brightest are in the Senate and House, fighting to save the Constitution. Cruz. (TX) Barasso. (WY) Jordan (OH), McCarthy (CA) McConnell (KY), Scalise (LA)
Yes, that's the hardcore right wing perspective of this. I know.

This happens on both far ends of the spectrum. Maybe the worst byproduct of hardcore ideology is that it absolutely shuts down a person's natural human curiosity. Once they're far enough down the rabbit hole, they have literally zero (0) understanding of the perspectives, life experiences and priorities on anyone who doesn't think just like them -- and they have zero (0) interest in accurately understanding it.

So in this case, any notion that a person would, for any rational reason whatsoever, vote in a different way from them is a fully alien concept. There is zero reception. There is just nothing there. It's like trying to communicate a human concept to a Martian.

What a strange time.

That is the best description of this current political situation I have heard yet. Thank you sir!

Knowing he'll be 86 years old if he's able to finish out his s second term?

Personally I think it's madness

according to a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research that shows just 37% of Democrats say they want him to seek a second term, down from 52% in the weeks before last year’s midterm elections.

If he's running against Trump the traitor? Absofuckinglutely. Otherwise, no way in hell.

What do you have against saving the seas from plastic poisoning of fish poor people along the coast are getting sick on and for that matter, world peace for everyone except the nasty, wicked villains who attempt a foisting of the Alinsky method on America the Beautiful. <wah-wah trumpet>

I have a problem with anyone (like your Orange Comb-Over Baboon-God) who summons, incites and aims a riotous, traitorous mob to assault the Congress of the United States whilst in the midst of performing its Constitutional duties, merely in order to retain political power, ignoring the Constitution and the Law.

The idiot Democrats are inflicting considerable damage during their (hopefully brief) reign but the damage that would have been inflicted upon the Republic and the Constitution and the sacred American tradition of a Peaceful Transfer of Power would have been vastly worse had the Rumpian Insurrection of Jan 6 2021 succeeded.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin, 1755

Last edited:
Knowing he'll be 86 years old if he's able to finish out his s second term?

Personally I think it's madness

according to a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research that shows just 37% of Democrats say they want him to seek a second term, down from 52% in the weeks before last year’s midterm elections.

I did not vote for a 78 year old Biden.

Nor a 65 year old Biden

Nor a 69 year old Biden.

So, no, I will not vote for a 82 year old Biden.

Millions would. Because most of the American electorate are fucking idiots.
They have ZERO standards at all. Well, besides the letter next to their name.

Forum List

Back