Wil You Vote for 82 Year Old Joe Biden?

Not me. I just don't think most 82 year olds have the energy and vision to bring America into a more modern policy view.

Personally my ideal ticket is Klobuchar/Kasich or visa versa. Moderate politicians who are willing to work across the aisle.

Sadly, as I have said before, they both have the charisma of a flat rock, which doesn't win elections in this age when everyone wants entertainment instead of policy.

Don't agree with you.

Knowing he'll be 86 years old if he's able to finish out his s second term?

Personally I think it's madness

according to a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research that shows just 37% of Democrats say they want him to seek a second term, down from 52% in the weeks before last year’s midterm elections.

Yes, if the Republicans are dumb enough to run Trump again.

Otherwise, unlikely.

The only candidates i would vote for POTUS in 2024

Beto
Buttigieg
Sununu
Christie
Ted Cruz
Pompeo
I like some of your choices. Sununu would have enough fiscal genius to get us out of debt, but it would take more than his life span. I just like Pompeo, but that's hard to tell between the man of the hour and liking a good and qualified man. I'd have to pick Ted Cruz, a man who has genius in the judiciary mess this nation is presently in. I also think he could straighten out the FBI with his argument for the Constitution they seem to have forgotten bit by bit, and I've seen Cruz hit homer after outta the park homer in his suggestions and his case for specific issues. Ok, I'm partial to bright men who know the value of family. Cruz has attributes no one else has except he's not vain like a lot of knot head politicians. Humility has a strange quality of engendering agreements when no one else could. Should he not win popularity, he would be perfect as President Trump's VP because he'd keep both of themselves out of trouble as a team, and it would give Cruz a chance to show his stuff to restore our nation's pride of "Home of the Free and the Brave."

Otherwise, unlikely.
What do you have against saving the seas from plastic poisoning of fish poor people along the coast are getting sick on and for that matter, world peace for everyone except the nasty, wicked villains who attempt a foisting of the Alinsky method on America the Beautiful. <wah-wah trumpet>

Otherwise, unlikely.
Yep. A lot of the country feels that way. Ugly stuff.

Our real Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck out of politics, and lousy choices like this are the result.

That's the mess our system creates. We're not trying to do anything about that, so I guess this is what we want. Or deserve.

Our real Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck out of politics, and lousy choices like this are the result.

That's the mess our system creates. We're not trying to do anything about that, so I guess this is what we want. Or deserve.
Yang has no chance dummy…

Knowing he'll be 86 years old if he's able to finish out his s second term?

Personally I think it's madness

according to a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research that shows just 37% of Democrats say they want him to seek a second term, down from 52% in the weeks before last year’s midterm elections.

Absolutely, 100% NOT

"Our system?" Pelosi saw "our system" could be weakened by constant vicious attacks on President Trump. She was nothing but a cheap despot who sold America out in an unprecedented insider trading multimillionaire luxury that will eventually send her to live in a foreign country instead of facing the cacophonic screech-music her dervish deeds produced. Can't the Democrat party do better than put mentally sick people in charge of this country? Our system isn't the problem. The Democrat "former" Communist card-carrying despots are, and the Democrat Party doesn't have the courage to get rid of the filthy creeps who hate America 24/7/365 ad nauseum. and the behind-the-doors crap Pelosi pulled so nobody would know but the jerk around sycophants she controlled. Except she couldn't hide behind closed doors of omeurta she worshiped from the all of us who keep our eye on the ball she used to destroy the Constitution. To the contrary, our best and brightest are Republicans in the Senate and House, fighting to save the Constitution. Cruz. (TX) Barasso,(WY) Jordan (OH), McCarthy (CA) McConnell (KY), Scalise (LA), whose life was threatened by a Trump-hating Democrat operative who tried to kill Republicans at their baseball practice field on June 14, 2017 . I can't believe this was followed by Maxine Waters' violent Democrat sycophant stalking and confrontational speech nearly four years later on Apr 19, 2021.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back