Wil You Vote for 82 Year Old Joe Biden?

Knowing he'll be 86 years old if he's able to finish out his s second term?

Personally I think it's madness

according to a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research that shows just 37% of Democrats say they want him to seek a second term, down from 52% in the weeks before last year’s midterm elections.

To stop the GOP's plans to Talibanize America and to stop their undending efforts to redistribute wealth away from the lower and middle classes? Absolutely.

As Joe Biden unleashes an IRS army on the little guy because they're an easy target who won't lawyer up
If the little guy cheated on their taxes then good.

It's a weird stance for Repubs to reject enforcement of tax laws.

Is their some sort of elitist messaging coming through right wing media to convince Republicans that having IRS agents enforce tax laws is bad?

Glad to know you view the leadership of our country as a comedy show. Age is a factor that should be considered, although the effects of aging differ among individuals. Biden is mentally incompetent, but may live to be 100. Trump is mentally sharp, but could die sooner. In either case, we should insist that a capable person should be selected as Vice President. In that regard, the Democrats have failed miserably.
Now THAT was a funny post.

Trump is sharp!

Bwahahahaha

And you said it’s not a comedy show

Glad to know you view the leadership of our country as a comedy show. Age is a factor that should be considered, although the effects of aging differ among individuals. Biden is mentally incompetent, but may live to be 100. Trump is mentally sharp, but could die sooner. In either case, we should insist that a capable person should be selected as Vice President. In that regard, the Democrats have failed miserably.
Yo Semite!

If the little guy cheated on their taxes then good.

It's a weird stance for Repubs to reject enforcement of tax laws.

Is their some sort of elitist messaging coming through right wing media to convince Republicans that having IRS agents enforce tax laws is bad?
How much tax is enough? I thought you guys wanted to go after the "fat cats "

Have you ever totaled ALL the tax s the average American pays every year. Yet it's never enough.

I find it hilarious that the people getting all bent out of shape about Biden’s age fully support Trump who is… two years younger and tremendously overweight

I find it hilarious that while you note they are only two years apart chronologically, you overlook the fact that Joe Biden looks, acts and thinks like a man 40 years older than Trump.

How much tax is enough? I thought you guys wanted to go after the "fat cats "

Have you ever totaled ALL the tax s the average American pays every year. Yet it's never enough.
How much is enough?

Whatever is owed based on our existing tax laws.

How much do you think is enough?

Age has nothing to do with it.

I would vote for an intelligent capable 82 years old.

But I would never vote for an imbecile, corrupt, idiot like Biden.

Age has nothing to do with it.

I would vote for an intelligent capable 82 years old.

But I would never vote for an imbecile, corrupt, idiot like Biden.
Not me. I just don't think most 82 year olds have the energy and vision to bring America into a more modern policy view.

Personally my ideal ticket is Klobuchar/Kasich or visa versa. Moderate politicians who are willing to work across the aisle.

Sadly, as I have said before, they both have the charisma of a flat rock, which doesn't win elections in this age when everyone wants entertainment instead of policy.

Well, yeah.

First, he's literally much smarter than every conservative on this board. It's not even close. Not that it's difficult, given what imbeciles the conservatives here are. Sweet Jeebus, are they stupid.

Second, he's more loyal to the USA than to TheParty, Russia, or China, which puts him above almost all Republicans.

I took a solemn oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Most Republicans are domestic enemies of the Constitution, so I am bound by a sacred oath to vote against them. It is not optional for me.

Anways, it's good to see how terrified of Biden the Republicans are. Looks like they know they can't beat him. Why else would they be begging Democrats not to run him?
and biden is so smart like when he said half the women in his adninistration are actually women

Forum List

Back