WikiLeaks Will Drop the Atom Bomb on November 5, 2016

4chan is one of the toughest forums on the net period. Their fact checking and verification skills are the highest. They have some of the tightest and most restrictive rules regarding sources and links.

4chan is the Marine corp of posting, if they say they have it, THEY HAVE IT.

You are out of your mind. It's a troll board dude. lol, jesus christ.
No its not. They use some of the most advanced hacking tech there. Ping programs and IP generators that rotate at 10,000 per second. Server replicator programs. You simply do not f#ck with them.

Yeah, some are good hackers. Some are just members, just like here. But it is 100% home to many, many trolls, that's for sure.
No dude, there are some serious white/black hats that hang out there. Trolls they are not. Trolls don't hang out on 4chan because they know they will meet an untimely demise. They are masters at doxing people so people do not go there to troll. It's that serious.

LOL

The website in the link looks like something a newb web designer made in 1997. A nine year old with a WYSIWYG web page creator could do better work in half an hour.

It's so stupid, if the evidence were real and there was 'video' and a bunch of other crap it could have been released a week ago with exactly the same effect. God the alt-right loves an empty conspiracy.

Heh. There's a reason why the owner of 4chan can't pay their own server costs and is looking to sell the site.
4chan has been sold to 2chan a site it was designed after.
http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/4chan-sells-to-japanese-web-culture-pioneer-2channel/?_r=0

"Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic"; so why post it?

What is your agenda C-K?

Keeping Crooked Hillary out of the White House

So posting messages on an alt-right website 'git's 'er done' eh. Hilarious.

th_Yawn4.gif

LOL

The website in the link looks like something a newb web designer made in 1997. A nine year old with a WYSIWYG web page creator could do better work in half an hour.

It's so stupid, if the evidence were real and there was 'video' and a bunch of other crap it could have been released a week ago with exactly the same effect. God the alt-right loves an empty conspiracy.

Heh. There's a reason why the owner of 4chan can't pay their own server costs and is looking to sell the site.
http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/4chan-sells-to-japanese-web-culture-pioneer-2channel/?_r=0

That article is from last year.

The Worst Site On The Internet Is Going Broke. And This Guy Wants to Buy It.

Put it this way SYTFE if you talk shit like you did here over there (making fun of them)

They'd have your name, address, phone numbers, work place, license and passwords in a matter of hours :rofl:

4chan is one of the toughest forums on the net period. Their fact checking and verification skills are the highest. They have some of the tightest and most restrictive rules regarding sources and links.

No its not. They use some of the most advanced hacking tech there. Ping programs and IP generators that rotate at 10,000 per second. Server replicator programs. You simply do not f#ck with them.

Yeah, some are good hackers. Some are just members, just like here. But it is 100% home to many, many trolls, that's for sure.
No dude, there are some serious white/black hats that hang out there. Trolls they are not. Trolls don't hang out on 4chan because they know they will meet an untimely demise. They are masters at doxing people so people do not go there to troll. It's that serious.

I am not saying people go there to troll. I'm just saying, trolls congregate there.

I am not saying people go there to troll. I'm just saying, trolls congregate there.
So trolls go there to not troll? That doesn't make sense

LOL

That article is from last year.

The Worst Site On The Internet Is Going Broke. And This Guy Wants to Buy It.

LOL Thanks. It's just another alt-right steaming pile of nothing that they pass around each other's hands and no one can find the soap.

I tell myself whenever I see a post like this to just drive on by it's really bad mental projection from desperate people, but now and then it's wise to stop and ask what the homeless are all gathered together talking about.

And as usual I find it was a waste of time, thanks for the heads-up.

I belong to a troll gym, that is where you learn to skirt rules and incite. A troll hub is where you go to get gigs and I have done that as well.

If you think 4chan puts up with sh#t I suggest you go there and try. See you when you get a new computer and provider. Good Luck!

I belong to a troll gym, that is where you learn to skirt rules and incite. A troll hub is where you go to get gigs and I have done that as well.

If you think 4chan puts up with sh#t I suggest you go there and try. See you when you get a new computer and provider. Good Luck!

Oh, so you're a troll. Good to know.

"Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic"; so why post it?

What is your agenda C-K?

Keeping Crooked Hillary out of the White House

So posting messages on an alt-right website 'git's 'er done' eh. Hilarious.
Alt Right is a fiction Hillary invented on 8/25/16

Alternative Right: TRUMP, THE PROVIDENTIAL LOUT: GOD'S DEMAGOGUE?

They have a banner right on the front page that says 'The founding site of the alt-right'.

This is one of almost a million sites found on a single search. Derrrrrrppp.

another question cereal_killer if the source people
really were approached and were working with FBI NYPD etc
aren't they forbidden to even talk about that with anyone else.
And they are required to let the FBI/NYPD report and release
any communications to the public, so the investigation isn't compromised.

I am skeptical they would be allowed to say WHAT they were discussing
or working with when it comes to FBI and law enforcement.

There is usually a legal agreement not to talk with the public.

If anyone works with authorities, they take over control.
And all they can say is due to pending investigation
they cannot comment on the case and what was found or not, etc.

Maybe trolls go there to fish for material
to post on other sites as bait???

Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic but previous posting from whoever this person is has proven to pan out. They've called the WikiLeaks dumps from the beginning so I'm inclined to pay attention to this one as bizzare as it may seem.

This dump on the 5th is bone chilling and according to the author its authenticity will be verified by the FBI, CIA and NYPD. When you read this post its pretty fucking freaky and IF this dump happens its going to shake this country to its core.

Before signing off, I want to add they have been saying this was coming for some time and it hasn't. They do explain the delays, which make sense, but that still doesn't validate anything. As I said above I'm inclined not to outright dismiss it because of their track record, whether that holds up is yet to be seen. Remember remember the 5th of November

The post is in two parts, be sure to read both.

/pol/ - Over the next few days many new documents will be - Politically Incorrect - 4chan
You say they explained the delays which made sense. What are their explanations?

Yeah. Remember, it's an image site. It's entertainment. Ever heard the phrase "for the lulz?"

Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic but previous posting from whoever this person is has proven to pan out. They've called the WikiLeaks dumps from the beginning so I'm inclined to pay attention to this one as bizzare as it may seem.

This dump on the 5th is bone chilling and according to the author its authenticity will be verified by the FBI, CIA and NYPD. When you read this post its pretty fucking freaky and IF this dump happens its going to shake this country to its core.

Before signing off, I want to add they have been saying this was coming for some time and it hasn't. They do explain the delays, which make sense, but that still doesn't validate anything. As I said above I'm inclined not to outright dismiss it because of their track record, whether that holds up is yet to be seen. Remember remember the 5th of November

The post is in two parts, be sure to read both.

/pol/ - Over the next few days many new documents will be - Politically Incorrect - 4chan

Did it ever occur to you, that someone who is capable of committing a FELONY by hacking into another's computer has an AGENDA, and is also capable of adding & deleting Text to meet their agenda?

14915451_1504762519539713_6613810516675196417_n.jpg

17 intelligence agencies, both government and private have confirmed that these hacks are coming from Russia. You'll not that they're not hacking into RNC databases, only DNC. Trump has snuggled up to Putin in many of his comments, and even encouraged Russia to do a cyber attack on the United State (state department) to find emails. Trump is UNFIT to be POTUS, much less Commander & Chief of this country. It's clear that Russia wants Trump in the Oval office

Leon Panetta has worked under 9 different administrations, and is highly respected by both Republicans and Democrats. For the first time ever he has come out from behind the curtain to say something about Clinton & Trump. It would be well advised to listen every single word this man has to say.

And Trump does have a couple of bombshells coming up and their not Wiki-leaks--LOL

14937173_10154641332692052_8123645272481461957_n.jpg

Judge Curiel Rules Trump Must Face Trial for Racketeering in Trump University Suit
Federal Judge Orders The Child Rape Case Against Trump To Move Forward

Forum List

Back