WikiLeaks Will Drop the Atom Bomb on November 5, 2016

Liar. He got his ass kicked for causing a disturbance.
The Right have reduced the First Amendment to a "disturbance."
And these lying scum claim to be the only people who support the Constitution. :cuckoo:
Wrong. You don't have a clue no matter how much time you spend here. You do not have the right to stir up shit at a private event. You can hold your idiotic sign up all you want on the street corner, that's protected speech.

The lying scum left has reduced freedom of speech to mean they get to shut down anyone else's right to speak because they are so goddamn superior.
A political rally is hardly a "private" event when it is open to the public. You don't surrender your First Amendment Rights at a public event, at least not in America.
Trumpworld may be another story, but there is no Trumpworld yet!
A political rally is private, you dumbass. That's why protesters get removed. If they had the right to be there disrupting the event they would not have the right to remove them.

Thanks for proving how stupid leftists are!

Moron ^^^. A rally in a public arena is open to The Public. If the venue is to be private, it needs to be advertised as such but unless every person is vetted as a supporter, no one can be legally removed for protesting.

Liar. He got his ass kicked for causing a disturbance.
And these lying scum claim to be the only people who support the Constitution. :cuckoo:
Wrong. You don't have a clue no matter how much time you spend here. You do not have the right to stir up shit at a private event. You can hold your idiotic sign up all you want on the street corner, that's protected speech.

The lying scum left has reduced freedom of speech to mean they get to shut down anyone else's right to speak because they are so goddamn superior.
A political rally is hardly a "private" event when it is open to the public. You don't surrender your First Amendment Rights at a public event, at least not in America.
A political rally is private, you dumbass. That's why protesters get removed. If they had the right to be there disrupting the event they would not have the right to remove them.

Moron ^^^. A rally in a public arena is open to The Public. If the venue is to be private, it needs to be advertised as such but unless every person is vetted as a supporter, no one can be legally removed for protesting.
No, a Trump rally is a Trump rally, not a Hillary rally. If you inhibit someone else's right to free speech you have violated their rights and can and will be removed. That's something school kids know.

Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic but previous posting from whoever this person is has proven to pan out. They've called the WikiLeaks dumps from the beginning so I'm inclined to pay attention to this one as bizzare as it may seem.

This dump on the 5th is bone chilling and according to the author its authenticity will be verified by the FBI, CIA and NYPD. When you read this post its pretty fucking freaky and IF this dump happens its going to shake this country to its core.

Before signing off, I want to add they have been saying this was coming for some time and it hasn't. They do explain the delays, which make sense, but that still doesn't validate anything. As I said above I'm inclined not to outright dismiss it because of their track record, whether that holds up is yet to be seen. Remember remember the 5th of November

The post is in two parts, be sure to read both.

/pol/ - Over the next few days many new documents will be - Politically Incorrect - 4chan
Are you tired of having your crank yanked yet? Are you tired of being punked by kids?

I bet you aren't. I bet you are already back in line to be lied to yet again.

No, a Trump rally is a Trump rally, not a Hillary rally. If you inhibit someone else's right to free speech you have violated their rights and can and will be removed. That's something school kids know.
Not this moronic shit again. :eusa_doh:

An individual's right to free speech cannot be infringed by the government.

Can't you rightwingnuts ever get that right??

And how does holding up a piece of paper "inhibit" Trump's right to speak? I know he's a pussy, as demonstrated by him cowering off a stage because a protester dared hold up a piece of paper.... but is he that much of a pussy that he can't speak either if that happens?

For those waiting for the bombshell... the Canadian server has crashed so you'll just have to wait with your Visa applications
084f52a9-eabe-46dd-8fda-fb052438ecb3.png~original

kaboom_logo_1.png~original

No atom bomb yet? Was 4chan proven to be an unreliable source?

I hear you, President Elect Hillary, you're in rapture, aren't you?

BTW, you're posting in your sleep. When you wake up, Google "2016 Presidential election results." Be sure to have your morning coffee and take some aspirin first because you have a rude awakening coming ...

That goddamn atom bomb got DUST all over my CAR.
^^^ Hey, thats a great excuse for not having washed the car in five years.

I think I might steal that from you the next time the wife notices the VUE is still covered in dirt from a camping trip in 2006.

So was the wikileaks dump a non-event or an act of war that put an illegitimate Russian puppet in the White House?

You guys need to get your stories straight....

Lol.

So was the wikileaks dump a non-event or an act of war that put an illegitimate Russian puppet in the White House?

You guys need to get your stories straight....

Lol.

We will find out soon when he invites the KGB Agent into the WH men's room.

Men's Room? I figured all WH bathrooms would no longer be gender specific after 8 years of the Obama social justice gender-benders wandering around...

Forum List

Back