Wikileaks Shows Obama's CIA Hacks Stuff and Tries To Makes It Look Like Russia Did It!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
This is one reason the sniveling, mentally ill anti-President Trump douchebags get triggered!

What do the democrats know about the CIA hacking documents and trying to make it look like Russia did it and when did the democrats know about this! They were aware that Hussaine made it easy for the "16 agencies" to match and match their domestic spying content. Each and every democrat douchebag politician who said Russia did it needs to be brought to justice.

This is backfiring on Obama, the media, and Hillary large time! The Trumpenfuhrer will be vindicated when this is over.

Fake news commentator and treasonous qu33r, Chris Matthews, actual said a few minutes ago that President Trump must be "taken down."

OP seriously fails at thought.

Just because CIA is (of course) well versed in false flag operations does not in any shape or form prove that it was spending it's time hacking DNC and Podesta and handing it off to Wikileaks.

Russia's admin directed hacking of DNC and Podesta, and these Trumptard denials and redirections are getting fucking pathetic.

Even Trump at some point admitted it was Russia, just as he admitted Obama was born in the states. Time to move on.

^ WTF? Russia did not admit hacking the DNC and Wikileaks confirmed Russia did not provide them with the Podesta and other democrat content! Wake up and smell the coffee!

^ WTF? Russia did not admit hacking the DNC and Wikileaks confirmed Russia did not you dummy! Wake up and smell the coffee!

Retard you do realize that they know how to lie, don't you?

Where did you attend high school? I just want to know if I should waste time explaining facts to a seemingly illiterate or not!

Where did you attend high school? I just want to know if I should waste time explaining facts to illiterate or not!

Baseless assertions are not facts make.

Here are facts:

American Intelligence unanimously finds that DNC hacking was a sophisticated operation under directive of Kremlin.

They had quite known means, they had quite obvious motivations and they got their hand caught in the cookie jar.

You can take your Russian denials and what Assange claims and shove it up your dumb ass.

This is one reason the sniveling, mentally ill anti-President Trump douchebags get triggered!

Yep.

It all came up in "Vault 7" , which is a substantial collection of material about CIA activities obtained by WikiLeaks.

Bravo Wikileaks, the whole world thank you!:clap:

Just saying I work in IT and know a bit about Cyber Security.

The # 1 threat to security comes from inside any organization.

LEAKERS. Ask the CIA about that.

2nd point. Any hacker worth his salt does not leave finger prints.

It's my opinion There was NO DNC hack. The emails were leaked, not hacked and the Russian Hacking Story was a hoax perpetrated by The DNC themselves to deflect from the corrupt and racist things done and said by the DNC.

This hoax was then used as justification by The DNC, and Obama to wire tap Trump to rescue a losing and desperate Hillary Clinton.

Either there was no hack or the evidence was planted.

But since the DNC has refused to even allow The FBI to see their server we will always be left guessing.

But deep down we all know they are a bunch of dishonest SOBs.

Well stated The Original Tree. And indeed, based on the evidence available it seems like the late Seth Rich was the individual who provided Wikileaks with the Podesta/DNC content that the dems falsely term "The Russian Hacking of the Election."

Forum List

Back