Poor republicans. They just can't live without Obama.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Well look at all the Obama talk! I THought the days of Obama were done ? But nooo, they keep bringing him back in.

Not surprising. For the last 8 years it was easy street for Cons . Just sit back and blame Obama every time there's a cloudy day . Nice to play Monday morning Qb . WOrks in the sticks when you blame the black guy . Hell , the GOP has had congress for years and their only accomplishment is all time terrible approval ratings !

Now they are large and in charge for a whole month ! And they don't know what to do !?? Total armature hour . Awwww it's hard work running the show . Time to go back to the Obama Binky!

Well look at all the Obama talk! I THought the days of Obama were done ? But nooo, they keep bringing him back in.

Not surprising. For the last 8 years it was easy street for Cons . Just sit back and blame Obama every time there's a cloudy day . Nice to play Monday morning Qb . WOrks in the sticks when you blame the black guy . Hell , the GOP has had congress for years and their only accomplishment is all time terrible approval ratings !

Now they are large and in charge for a whole month ! And they don't know what to do !?? Total armature hour . Awwww it's hard work running the show . Time to go back to the Obama Binky!

and for the last 8 years, according to the Left, everything was Bushs fault...

and he STILL lives rent free within your skulls

You're kidding me right? The whole time Obama was in office I thought Bush was in office according to you guys. That was for 8 years!

Obama was president?

After watching you far left drones for the past 8 years, you would have thought Bush was still president!

Do you need to quit falling down the well, you suck way too much obama dick....

Obama was president?

After watching you far left drones for the past 8 years, you would have thought Bush was still president!

Well there was that whole two war thing he started . Shit is still going 15 years later . Even your buddy Trump calls it "a disaster ".

Obama was president?

Well there was that whole two war thing he started . Shit is still going 15 years later . Even your buddy Trump calls it "a disaster ".

Another far left debunked religious dogma post!

Even Obama claimed Iraq stable and kept Afghanistan going and doing a something he said he wo7uld never do in the means of a surge..

Not to mention the illegal wars Obama started..

Forum List

Back