Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton received Town Hall debate questions in advance

You can be rest assured that our Parkinson's infected candidate got help cheating in every aspect, by the media, Comey's FBI, and the "Republican" "leadership" that is 100% behind her (rather, they are 100% for stopping Trump or anyone else from re-opening the 911 investigation).
What kind of advantage do you think advance questions could possibly give someone? Who even needs such a thing when anyone could reasonably guess what was going to be asked? You sit around a table with a bunch of sharp people and come up with the twenty or thirty most likely questions and how best to answer them. It's called debate prep, your man was too damned lazy to do it and lost.
How fucking dumb are you? It's a tremendous help.

sheeeeesh------checking the old exams is an advantage

You can be rest assured that our Parkinson's infected candidate got help cheating in every aspect, by the media, Comey's FBI, and the "Republican" "leadership" that is 100% behind her (rather, they are 100% for stopping Trump or anyone else from re-opening the 911 investigation).
What kind of advantage do you think advance questions could possibly give someone? Who even needs such a thing when anyone could reasonably guess what was going to be asked? You sit around a table with a bunch of sharp people and come up with the twenty or thirty most likely questions and how best to answer them. It's called debate prep, your man was too damned lazy to do it and lost.

Are you kidding me? Someone tell me this person is joking...

Trump sure didn't lose the 2nd debate, not even when Hillary cheated.
He lost because he was a jerk, most people don't like jerks, just you people.
Not really...but we do hate you fascists....

take it outside, boys

Did you bother to check the date on the email? You people are going crazy over an out of context email from March like it means something. Since we have to guess what they are talking about it is very common practice for anyone about to undergo a sit down TV interview to receive the questions in advance.

take it outside, boys
Stay sitting rosie......

take it outside, boys
Stay sitting rosie......

I had no intention of serving either as witness OR referee

Your interpretation of this Email suggests that she got the Debate questions back in March. Is that what you are saying?
They will believe anything. Anything.

They are working themselves up to claiming the entire election was rigged, that the media and everyone else is in a conspiracy to steal the election from Trump. It's so sad and pathetic.

The Trump slogan is 'make American great again,' but it is Trump who is dragging us through the mud. Everything he says, everything he does, and has done, everything thing about how his campaign is run...all of it is the opposite of greatness.

He's going to lose in a landslide and his supporters are going to call foul, which is what he is saying already....the media, the DNC, the GOP, the Clinton campaign, EVERYONE has conspired against him.....it's just too, too pathetic.

Your interpretation of this Email suggests that she got the Debate questions back in March. Is that what you are saying?

They are working themselves up to claiming the entire election was rigged, that the media and everyone else is in a conspiracy to steal the election from Trump. It's so sad and pathetic.
The irony....it's thick with you.....

First:
??? How is this relevant seeing as the question was not asked?

It might have become relevant were the question asked and Mrs. Clinton were to have answered it differently than she has previously answered death penalty questions.
Second:
Your title, OP, says, "Hillary Clinton received Town Hall debate questions in advance." Reading the leaked email, I see no evidence that questions -- plural -- were shared with Mrs. Clinton.​

Third:
Though the leaked email shows that it may be possible that Mrs. Clinton was informed about a death penalty question that may have been at some point under consideration for being asked during the town hall, it's not at all clear or suggested even that Mrs. Clinton was informed about it. That said, the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.​

Fourth:
There is absolutely no indication that Trump, or his team, was not prior to the debate made privy to one or more town hall questions. Here again, the central thing for sage objective observers to keep in mind is that the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.​

Fifth:
It is curious to me that in reading the email itself, one sees no mention of John Podesta or any indication that he was party to the email chain. Per the text portion of the Wikileak, the participants in the chain are:
Yet reading the content on the "view source" tab of the Wikileak, one sees "Delivered To:
[email protected]." and later in the "source code" content, one sees Mr. Podesta cc'd on the distribution. I am not "techie" enough to know what to make of that inconsistency, but I surely do see it and I would like to have a definitive explanation -- not speculation -- for why it exists on the noted document. Right now, not knowing the "technical" details of email encoding, it looks to me like something about the email was imperfectly fabricated.​

Of course they are. They probably think their favorite team only misses going to the Superbowl because the Refs are biased. Forever playing victim.

Apparently you do not understand what irony is.

Apparently you do not understand what irony is.
How ironic.....

Did you bother to check the date on the email? You people are going crazy over an out of context email from March like it means something. Since we have to guess what they are talking about it is very common practice for anyone about to undergo a sit down TV interview to receive the questions in advance.

No, she got the town hall debate question in advance.

At least you are coming around and admitting that it is significant level of corruption. And indeed, biased. Maybe you should drop the arrogance, when there actually is demonstrable bias. Also might want to consider changing your name, being in the tank for the major big money / wall street candidate.

Forum List

Back