Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton received Town Hall debate questions in advance

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
"From time to time I get the questions in advance"

Read the email chain, which clearly proves she received a question in advance before the town hall debate:
WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

It's absolutely criminal from the Clintons to accept questions prior to the debates. And, this may not be the first time either. Clinton's corruption once again reigns supreme. She is prepared to use any method in order to win, no matter how unethical.

SHEEEEEESH I wonder if she cheated on her exams in school---------(nope----I am not wondering)

Stephan is great, awesome researcher. I don't agree with him politically 100%, and I think he is a bit full of himself, but he works hard to inform. I just watched his Truth about the Roman Empire last night. Fascinating. It's too late for the U.S. We're doomed. lol

EVERY SINGLE PART of this witch's life is FRAUD. every single part, right down to Chelsea's bio daddy...

i already noticed long ago that Hillary is just like Obama without teleprompter/cue card,,,,,uhh,,,,uhm,,,err,,,,,bush,,,ahh,,,um,,,Huma.

Your interpretation of this Email suggests that she got the Debate questions back in March. Is that what you are saying?

You can be rest assured that our Parkinson's infected candidate got help cheating in every aspect, by the media, Comey's FBI, and the "Republican" "leadership" that is 100% behind her (rather, they are 100% for stopping Trump or anyone else from re-opening the 911 investigation).

SHEEEEEESH I wonder if she cheated on her exams in school---------(nope----I am not wondering)

FAILED the DC Bar exam after being a "star" student at Yale Law... the dykiest law school on the planet...

You can be rest assured that our Parkinson's infected candidate got help cheating in every aspect, by the media, Comey's FBI, and the "Republican" "leadership" that is 100% behind her (rather, they are 100% for stopping Trump or anyone else from re-opening the 911 investigation).

Parkinson's is not an "infection"-----it is an illness of abiotrophy----Parkinsonism can be the result of trauma or even toxins---but as far as I know---there is no bacterial or viral cause

What kind of advantage do you think advance questions could possibly give someone? Who even needs such a thing when anyone could reasonably guess what was going to be asked? You sit around a table with a bunch of sharp people and come up with the twenty or thirty most likely questions and how best to answer them. It's called debate prep, your man was too damned lazy to do it and lost.

"From time to time I get the questions in advance"

Read the email chain, which clearly proves she received a question in advance before the town hall debate:
WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

It's absolutely criminal from the Clintons to accept questions prior to the debates. And, this may not be the first time either. Clinton's corruption once again reigns supreme. She is prepared to use any method in order to win, no matter how unethical.

Of course she did. Cannot convince the lemmings on the left. Hillary is love.

What kind of advantage do you think advance questions could possibly give someone? Who even needs such a thing when anyone could reasonably guess what was going to be asked? You sit around a table with a bunch of sharp people and come up with the twenty or thirty most likely questions and how best to answer them. It's called debate prep, your man was too damned lazy to do it and lost.
How fucking dumb are you? It's a tremendous help.

Are you kidding me? Someone tell me this person is joking...

Trump sure didn't lose the 2nd debate, not even when Hillary cheated.

FAILED the DC Bar exam after being a "star" student at Yale Law... the dykiest law school on the planet...

she FAILED? sheeesh ------how did she swing that?. Some of the most moronic people I have known----passed.
(some of them, however---very brilliant)

What kind of advantage do you think advance questions could possibly give someone?

Well, if you are a Parkinson's patient, you can have someone else write up "your" answers for you...
Damned right she had the input of others in how she would answer. Democrats work in teams, they actually do this thing called "listening" and then they do this really effective thing called "thinking" and after that they say what they have carefully considered and then they do that Listening thing again. Lord you people and your conspiracies.

Are you kidding me? Someone tell me this person is joking...

Trump sure didn't lose the 2nd debate, not even when Hillary cheated.
He lost because he was a jerk, most people don't like jerks, just you people.

Forum List

Back