WikiLeaks docs: Hillary will take guns by EO

yawn

press secretary Brian Fallon explained that Clinton “would support…closing the gun show loophole by executive order.”

yawn
press secretary Brian Fallon explained that Clinton “would support…closing the gun show loophole by executive order.”
It speaks volumes that you "yawn" over illegal activity. The President doesn't have the power to issue Executive Orders to change law you moron. Executive Orders exist for the express purpose of directing member of the executive branch (the military, the F.B.I., the State Department, etc.) to carry out the president's agenda.

Since neither gun buyers or gun sellers at gun shows are members of the executive branch, it is 100% unconstitutional for a president to issue an Executive Order around this issue. It can only be altered legally through legislation passed by Congress.

yawn

Yes the lying Clinton has shown that you can not trust anything she says, only the far left drones would ignore that fact!

Anyone supporting Hilary is worse than Bush!

This can't possibly be.

Obama already took everyone's guns by EO.

Or at least that's what all the crazy right-wingers said was going to happen, so I'm assuming it must have.

This can't possibly be.

Or at least that's what all the crazy right-wingers said was going to happen, so I'm assuming it must have.
Big Ears is the greatest gun salesman of all time. He just might be surpassed by Cankles, should she win.

This can't possibly be.

I can't wait until Trump gets Obamas pen, and phone......

This can't possibly be. Obama already took everyone's guns by EO. Or at least that's what all the crazy right-wingers said was going to happen, so I'm assuming it must have.
Another bat-shit crazy progressive ignoring reality. Three words for you sparky: Operation Choke Point.

I actually pray that Hitler attempts to do this should she win. It will be the end of the Dumbocrat Party. Barack Obama dealt a devastating blow to the party. Hitlery will finish them off if she attempts to outlaw guns. I can't tell you the progressives I know that own guns and hunt and would lose their minds if their guns were taken away.

Funny how I can CCW without permits under Obama & Clinton. Hillary only supports not allowing people on terror list not to have guns. I have carried guns under Clinton & Obama despite the lies the gun lobby nuts tell.

yawn

There is no loophole, and Traitor Hillary's contempt for the Constitution is chilling.

Now that WikiLeaks has established the intent Comey said was absent, the FBI must do it's job and arrest Hillary.

I actually pray that Hitler attempts to do this should she win. It will be the end of the Dumbocrat Party. Barack Obama dealt a devastating blow to the party. Hitlery will finish them off if she attempts to outlaw guns. I can't tell you the progressives I know that own guns and hunt and would lose their minds if their guns were taken away.

You are mistaken. With the justices she will slowly erode the rights away. Say goodbye to the 2nd amendment if she wins.

You are mistaken. With the justices she will slowly erode the rights away. Say goodbye to the 2nd amendment if she wins.
She'll try....but it will never happen. Ever. There would be a full-fledged Civil War revolution. The American people are not surrendering their firearms and there isn't a damn thing that the Dumbocrats can do about it.

yawn

Oh right, no worries about the bitch violating the Constitution, she can do any damned thing she wants regardless of what the law says. What kind of unAmerican bitch are you?
"bitch"? Another misogynist for Drumpf?

Forum List

Back