Why You Never Stop for Peaceful Protestors

FB_IMG_1594889504135.jpg

The exodus from the cities is continuing apace. We saw this in the 1960's, for the same reasons, and it is happening again soon there will be no one for the thugs to loot and kill, except each other, and the Democrat's base of ghettoes and barrios will disappear and disperse as well. What happens between now and then? They'll keep testing how the Burbs respond; those that cave to the vermin will be plundered and its people murdered, raped, or assaulted. Those that will resist will be targeted by the state and Feds. What happens then? Depends on how they then stand up to those agencies.

58 year old man with cerebral palsy in Columbus, Ohio

Under normal conditions that is a nice area to be in around lunch time. Normally there is a street vender in there with awesome gyros and all kinds of hot little chicks going back and fourth to work in the courthouses and other governent and banking buildings. This time of year is hot and nrmally some pretty short dresses can be seen while inhaling a gyro. What a shame sure would like to see some normalcy.

Look how many there are. Kill or put in jail?
Re-educate?
What can we do?
Listen to the news and do not drive in vicinity of protest. Watch the street well ahead and do not drive where you can be blocked in. If you have to run over somebody or some bodies to save your life, do what you got to do.
Lol this is America we have rights.. you can end up like heather heyer fat ass

Cue the vehicular homicide fantasies.

If I have to choose between having my car damaged because I stopped for marxists that then destroy it or have it damaged by running over this garbage and then backing back over them and then going forward? I will choose the second option. Commie lives do not matter to me in the slightest.

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Cue the subhuman filth that supports this behavior.
I don't support this but those who dream about running over protesters have apparently never hit a deer.

To be fair, since you are usually stopped at the time you decide to flee, most people would just kind of roll off the car as long as the driver doesn't gun it. Most injuries would be from the ground or other objects in the way, not the car.

Most deer hits are at 30 MPH plus.

So, you support the attack on the victim by the mob.

We identify with the victim. You identify with mob.

We "fantasize" about the victim of an attack, getting away unharmed, perhaps with the bad guys getting hurt for a change.

What do you fantasize about?

Re-educate?
What can we do?
Listen to the news and do not drive in vicinity of protest. Watch the street well ahead and do not drive where you can be blocked in. If you have to run over somebody or some bodies to save your life, do what you got to do.
Is this the new normal? If so, Why do we pay taxes?
I refuse to accept that!
Nothing normal about it. Never said it was. It is not even right. And Taxes paid have nothing to do with it and will not help you in an emergency situation. But if your life is worth it you will heed the advice. If there are protests around you, stay the heck away from them. But if you find yourself in a meeting engagement, you should have a plan for actions on contact and what lengths you are willing to go to protect yourself and your family. Me and mine are worth it.

Sometimes these radical group protests just spring out of nowhere and you can innocently find yourself in what amounts to a combat zone and these commie fucks are just waiting on someone to enter their "safe space". I will not "honor" their safe space nor would I have a moral issue of running their asses over. I also believe in "open carry" and practice it. These snowflakes are pushing for a fight that is going to lead to a lot of toe-tagged commie fucks taking up room at their local morgues.

Their right to protest doesn't usurp my right to travel peacefully and unimpeded.
All basically true, but I would not be in a hurry to test an outcome in a large protest mob or even a small one, for that matter. Not a conservative move. Being conservative is the difference between thinking like an airline pilot and thinking like a fighter pilot. I do not do open carry as a rule. Not a conservative move, as it makes you threat/target and gives away knowledge an advantage that a potential threat has no need to be aware of, before it is too late.

Re-educate?
What can we do?
Do as you wish. It is your life. I will not miss you if you do something truly stupid, just because you have rights.

Nothing normal about it. Never said it was. It is not even right. And Taxes paid have nothing to do with it and will not help you in an emergency situation. But if your life is worth it you will heed the advice. If there are protests around you, stay the heck away from them. But if you find yourself in a meeting engagement, you should have a plan for actions on contact and what lengths you are willing to go to protect yourself and your family. Me and mine are worth it.
more pandering to idiots. yeah, that's the ticket......not.

All basically true, but I would not be in a hurry to test an outcome in a large protest mob or even a small one, for that matter. Not a conservative move. Being conservative is the difference between thinking like an airline pilot and thinking like a fighter pilot. I do not do open carry as a rule. Not a conservative move, as it makes you threat/target and gives away knowledge an advantage that a potential threat has no need to be aware of, before it is too late.
no pandering, notice is out, we will run your asses over.

Re-educate?
What can we do?
Do as you wish. It is your life. I will not miss you if you do something truly stupid, just because you have rights.
You keep up your stupid protest you can arrest the only ppl working lol you won’t have a country haha

more pandering to idiots. yeah, that's the ticket......not.
Pandering? You never had to study military tactics, did you?

Forum List

Back