Why You Never Stop for Peaceful Protestors

58 year old man with cerebral palsy in Columbus, Ohio

558_machine-gun-cat.gif

Time to start suing the city for creating this destruction.

Cue the vehicular homicide fantasies.

If I have to choose between having my car damaged because I stopped for marxists that then destroy it or have it damaged by running over this garbage and then backing back over them and then going forward? I will choose the second option. Commie lives do not matter to me in the slightest.
When it comes to a bunch of aholes yelling and carrying signs threatening, and a car weighting 2500 - 4500 pounds, the car will win every time unless you simply don't want it to.

Cue the subhuman filth that supports this behavior.
I don't support this but those who dream about running over protesters have apparently never hit a deer.

Huge difference....I would feel bad about hitting a deer, hitting multiple commie fucks in one felled swoop? I would proudly show off the dents.
Best thing to do is lay on the horn, flash the lights, put it in low, pedal to the floor and take no prisoners.

I don't support this but those who dream about running over protesters have apparently never hit a deer.
Bet you never hit a deer in a 3/4 ton PU with 4X4 in 4-wheel low.
Hit a buck head-on at about 60 mph about twenty years ago and it fucked up my run of the mill F150. Got it fixed but it stank of blood and entrails for a year no matter how much I washed it.

Yeah, you need to push through slow and steady or you'll disable your vehicle.
And then you're fucked.
You're fucked anyway if you run over people. Your life as you knew it is over one way or another.

Huge difference....I would feel bad about hitting a deer, hitting multiple commie fucks in one felled swoop? I would proudly show off the dents.
Best thing to do is lay on the horn, flash the lights, put it in low, pedal to the floor and take no prisoners.
And then you're fucked.
You're fucked anyway if you run over people. Your life as you knew it is over one way or another.
Best to be judged by 12 then carried away by 6. Why is it that those in the mob that pull people from their car and hurt them get a free pass but those that defend themselves are deemed culpable and at fault? Fuck that......I despise commies and if my life must be sacrificed in order to show what this human garbage is all about? I can think of nothing more noble. The price of liberty will require the sacrifice of those that wish to protect it.

And then you're fucked.
Unless they're rioting commies, so fuck 'em!

And then you're fucked.
You ever been gang stomped?
I have.

I'm not letting it happen again.

I got a truck, a pistol, a sharpfinger and a pepper spray. And I got a bondsman and a law firm on retainer.

Protesters are putting unwitting motorists into these situations. What is it the protesters havnt said yet that we have not heard from them? The time for protesting is over now. The time for people to come together as adults and work towards solutions peacably is long past due. The longer these people remain on the streets, the longer they embolden the criminal element among them, and the longer the risk continues of someone mentaly snapping and creating another explosion of violence.
The governors who allow this crap to take place in their states need to be thrown out because they are disregarding public safety. That is their first priority... and they have nothing but fail.

Forum List

Back