Why Would Trump Hold Onto Anything From His Presidency That Would Give ANYONE Grounds to Invade His Private Space With a Search Warrant?

The FBI has attacked Trump.
The DOJ attacked Trump.
The partisan magistrate judge attacked Trump.
And partisan morons like YOU attack Trump and everyone that supports him.
Are Trump and his supporters expected to just take this BULLSHIT from the demented subverted LEFT without reactions?
:rolleyes:

Trump is a toxic person. He always has been. That's why he has betrayed all his loyal besties. Even in the past 6 years his friends have been indicted or gone to jail.

The Russia Russia Russia LIES were from a FAKE DEMOCRAT DOSSIER you lying demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie!
:eusa_hand:

Every thing in the dossier was previously known and vetted except for the pee tape rumor.

My post was about why he has insisted on keeping the documents. That's it.

That's when you flew off the handle and started in on your standard list of talk radio conspiracy theories.

This con man has gotten so close to your heart that you take every criticism of him as a vicious personal attack.

You people are just becoming more and more feral by the day.
I pointed out why you cant believe what the FBI is claiming.

Trump is a toxic person. He always has been. That's why he has betrayed all his loyal besties. Even in the past 6 years his friends have been indicted or gone to jail.
His policies were better for America than the America-hating leftists you vote for.

His policies were better for America than the America-hating leftists you vote for.

You mean destroying US soybean farmers, wrecking the Iran nuclear agreement or pulling out of TPP?

Brazil and Australia sure are happy. Trump put them in the catbird seat.

Every thing in the dossier was previously known and vetted except for the pee tape rumor.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

That's some hard core brainwashing BULLSHIT!!!!
Not surprised hearing it from a demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie.

Are you kidding?
Are YOU kidding? We has rogue FBI agents conspiring to create an “insurance plan” (that is what THEY called it) in case the voters selected Trump, and others who conspired with social media to suppress the Hunter Biden story because Trump would win if people knew how beholden Biden was to our communist enemies,

And NOW we are supposed to think the FBI is in the up and up? Fool me once, shame on you….fool me twice, shame on me….

You mean destroying US soybean farmers, wrecking the Iran nuclear agreement or pulling out of TPP?

Brazil and Australia sure are happy. Trump put them in the catbird seat.
No, I mean getting us energy independent, having NO new wars started, and keeping the swarm of illegals below the Mexican border….for starters.

Now, thanks to the cheating, we have record high inflation that Biden is working to increase, millions of semi-literate foreigners swamping the border, Russia attacking Ukraine, and the highest gas and grocery prices we’ve seen in our adult lifetimes.

Yup. And within this whole (latest) fucking embarrassing orange circus, the one question I'm still asking is "why?"

I'm still guessing that, given his profound neediness and painfully brittle self esteem, he just wanted to be able to show this stuff off to impress people, his #1 priority always. But I guess I wouldn't be surprised if there were other reasons. I may be giving him too much credit. I've done that before.

Above everything else, that's what I'm focusing on. I hope we find out. Obviously he won't tell us.
Trump was a narcissist and highly incompetent to be President in many aspects.

What Trump did is not shocking, he doesn't normally gets punished for breaking rules or laws.. He see no consequences for his actions, never has...
He is a man that has very little understanding of individual responsibility.

So his view was probably, Nobody is arresting me over a few documents... My supporters wouldn't let it happen...

And his supporters and enablers did react like he is above the law...

Simply fact is Trump broke the law, actually a number of them..

The simple question is 'Is Trump above the law?'

The Russia Russia Russia LIES were from a FAKE DEMOCRAT DOSSIER you lying demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie!
Whatever Comrade...

Post evidence time and time again , but the Putin parade led by Comrade Trump don't want you looking at that...

No, I mean getting us energy independent, having NO new wars started, and keeping the swarm of illegals below the Mexican border….for starters.

Now, thanks to the cheating, we have record high inflation that Biden is working to increase, millions of semi-literate foreigners swamping the border, Russia attacking Ukraine, and the highest gas and grocery prices we’ve seen in our adult lifetimes.
No such thing as Energy Independent...

You just made your self look a bit stupid...

How much Oil does the US Government produce a year?

No, they weren't.

A meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016, between three senior members of the 2016 Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – and at least five other people, including Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

The meeting was arranged by publicist and long-time Trump acquaintance Rob Goldstone on behalf of his client, Russian singer-songwriter Emin Agalarov.
The meeting was first disclosed to U.S. government officials in April 2017, when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.

Donald Trump Jr. made several misleading statements about the meeting.
He initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans.

Why did Kushner have to "revise" his statement?

On July 8, 2017, after news reports stated that Trump Jr. knew the meeting was political, he admitted in a tweet that he had agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.

When The New York Times was about to report on email exchanges between Goldstone and Trump Jr., Trump Jr. himself published the emails.

Oh' boy that makes it better.

In early July 2017, it was reported that President Donald Trump himself drafted Trump Jr.'s initial misleading statement.

Of course, he did.
Except for the bigly words.

The report was later confirmed by the president's attorneys.
In July 2018, the president denied knowledge of the meeting.

Typical.

"MY son-in-law"?
"Jared got me coffee once or twice".

Reality is this:

They are the real allegations and there is plenty there showing Trump Campaign helping Russia and Russia helping the Trump Campaign.

This was further proven in court and Manafort went to jail.

People jailed around these actions were given pardons by Trump...

Those pardons should be investigated for obstruction of justice.

Reality is this:

They are the real allegations and there is plenty there showing Trump Campaign helping Russia and Russia helping the Trump Campaign.

I think it was probably pretty one sided. Trump really wanted Putin to like him.

That's what Trump and his cult are doing.

Attacking the FBI.
Attacking the DOJ.
Attacking the judge.

Then why didn't Trump use it here?

View attachment 689102
Aides surround Shinzo Abe after he and Trump are notified of a North Korea missile launch during his visit to Mar-a-Lago on February 11, 2017.
/-----/
"That's what Trump and his cult are doing.
Attacking the FBI.
Attacking the DOJ.
Attacking the judge."

Attacking the messenger means you dismiss the message because you can refute it. Rather than offer evidence to prove the message is false, you say the source is unreliable.
EXAMPLE: I post the following Fox News story with a link.

Border Patrol chief says border crisis a result of Biden's 'no consequences' policy for illegal migrants. Border Patrol chief says border crisis a result of Biden's 'no consequences' policy for illegal migrants

Rather than offering evidence that the border agent is wrong, or was taken out of context, or irrefutable proof the agent is an actor hired by Fox to plant a false flag story, liberals screech "FAUX NEWS LIES. Fox admitted in court that they aren't a news reporting service BLAH BLAH BLAH. "
They can't refute the news delivered by Fox, so they attack Fox as a reliable source.
GOT IT NOW, BOZO?

Trump loves spectacle with him in the spot light..
/----/ "Trump loves spectacle with him in the spot light.."
OK, there is no denyong that. Can you name any public figures that don't love being in the spotlight? Isn't it part of the Type A personality? Isn't it said the most dangerous place to stand is between (Insert politician's name) and a camera? Don't Hollyweird actors become Cause Celebs just to get free publicity even if they don't really believe in the cause?

No, they weren't.

A meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016, between three senior members of the 2016 Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – and at least five other people, including Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

The meeting was arranged by publicist and long-time Trump acquaintance Rob Goldstone on behalf of his client, Russian singer-songwriter Emin Agalarov.
The meeting was first disclosed to U.S. government officials in April 2017, when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.

Donald Trump Jr. made several misleading statements about the meeting.
He initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans.

Why did Kushner have to "revise" his statement?

On July 8, 2017, after news reports stated that Trump Jr. knew the meeting was political, he admitted in a tweet that he had agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.

When The New York Times was about to report on email exchanges between Goldstone and Trump Jr., Trump Jr. himself published the emails.

Oh' boy that makes it better.

In early July 2017, it was reported that President Donald Trump himself drafted Trump Jr.'s initial misleading statement.

Of course, he did.
Except for the bigly words.

The report was later confirmed by the president's attorneys.
In July 2018, the president denied knowledge of the meeting.

Typical.

"MY son-in-law"?
"Jared got me coffee once or twice".
The Trump Tower meeting was a FISHING EXPEDITION!!!! A FAILED one at that. You keep pushing the same old RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA debunked BULLSHIT over and over and over and over.
That may seem to make sense in your subverted demoralized excuse for a mind, but NOBODY in the realm of REALITY is buying that CRAP!

Reality is this:

Another half-baked subverted zombie Marxist stuck on the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA narrative.
The Soviets scrambled your eggs long ago!

Forum List

Back