mother-daughter charged w/ crime after at-home abortion in Nebraska

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

Some people aren't too bright.. I mean, all kinds of people must have known about the pregnancy and then... what? not pregnant any longer but no child.. and no one is going to be suspicious?

anyhow... These days, in a lot of states, you will have to actually think a little bit... b4 having unprotected sex. Gee... what a horrible unforeseen consequence of the demise of Roe!

First off...couldn't they have made that decision WAY before 20 weeks? The baby was 7 months in the womb..not 23 weeks. She was 23 weeks pregnant in march. They tried to burn the baby then bury it. An autopsy can't tell if she suffocated the baby or if it was stillborn. Article claims she had the baby in the tub..according to the 'mother'. The abortion is not the problem. The problem is burning a body and disposing of it.

Apparently hospitals and Planned butcherhood want control of the dead fetus...... wonder what for?

Last edited:
i'm aware of that...but i wasn't sure if i was going to have to face an argument over using baby instead of fetus so i bypassed that.

Some people aren't too bright.. I mean, all kinds of people must have known about the pregnancy and then... what? not pregnant any longer but no child.. and no one is going to be suspicious?

anyhow... These days, in a lot of states, you will have to actually think a little bit... b4 having unprotected sex. Gee... what a horrible unforeseen consequence of the demise of Roe!
Party of small government indeed. :heehee:

i'm aware of that...but i wasn't sure if i was going to have to face an argument over using baby instead of fetus so i bypassed that.
Don't worry yourself over what morons say... You might start thinking they have a valid point when it is obvious they don't.. a very dangerous thing to do to your brain..

:)

This is the outcome of the brutal abortion laws in much of America. Women should have access to abortion any time they want for whatever reason they want.
Anything less is savagery.
how cluelessly ironic...

it is brutal when women cannot brutally murder their children legally

twisted

This is the outcome of the brutal abortion laws in much of America. Women should have access to abortion any time they want for whatever reason they want.
Anything less is savagery.

Your country has NO abortion on demand.

Ignorant clod.

No distinct definition of babies or adults for democrats. Like men and women.
yeh, they want to kill everyone, save Ellen Degenerate or whatever her name is and Crying Chuck Schumer and maybe a few select others, you know.. the ones most Americans aren't crazy about

Get used to it.,

We’ll be hearing lots more stories like this

Forum List

Back