Why Would So-Called Catholics; Biden, Pelosi, and Cortez Actively Seek Hell For Themselves By Pushing Abortion?

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
As a practicing Catholic, you always try to do the best you can so that you and others can reach Heaven. It's on your mind all the time, every day.

And so the question that always comes up for me is Why would self-proclaimed devout Catholics like Biden, Pelosi, and Cortez, all of whom are in a position to effect positive change and be great examples and witnesses to Christ, ACTIVELY push abortion laws?? Not merely sit by passively while abortion continues, but ACTIVELY push it, KNOWING the official longstanding moral position of the Catholic Church is that abortion is gravely immoral and mortally sinful, with the penalty at death of immediate descent into Hell for all eternity. Why would they do that? Anyone?

There are three possibilities:
1) They have actually convinced themselves that abortion somehow is not murder, despite the teachings of their church.

2) They are aware of Catholic teaching, but power and influence and the ability to keep it is the only thing that matters to them. They don't think of any afterlife consequences.

3) They are using religion as a front, and are really committed to promoting Marxism and the earthly money and power they derive from doing so. They are atheists, and don't believe in the afterlife anyway. They are liars and imposters of the most vile order.

Any thoughts?

Actions speak far more than "words". There are a great many supposed religious people of history that self proclaimed themselves to be Christians. Hitler was the most famous. Personally I see no difference in attempting to make laws that discriminate to the point of death and separate people within society declaring they are not worthy of LEGAL PROTECTION and separating children in the womb from the rest of society. As the first legal document proclaimed All men are CREATED EQUAL with certain unalienable rights. Created......not born. Creation begins at conception. Life is not defined by breeching the magical female vagina.

Hitler decided that all Jews within the German society were not worthy of having human rights.......today the Left has successfully followed in the footsteps of the Nazi party....declaring that a human life does not deserve protection while its in the womb, replace Jew with Fetus (the term adopted by the left to de-humanize a gestating human child in the womb).....and you have more human souls being murdered at the alter of human secularism than all the victims of all the wars in world history. 62 Million innocent children in the womb have been murdered since the court legislated law from the bench with the sound of a gavel (Roe v. Wade)

Strange that these same people who introduced ABORTION ON DEMAND as being a right of personal privacy ........upholds the endangered species act that states that an unborn life within certain animals species must be protected by law under the threat of prison and or fine. Contradictory logic at best and idiocy at worse. On one hand they claim that life is represented within species by all gestating, unborn examples........but human's are not worthy of the same protection provided to animals.

Regardless of what religious faith one wishes to profess, its clear that the God they supposedly worship "HATES" hands that shed innocent blood. (Prov. 6:16-19) Can anyone deny that a gestating fetus in the womb does not have "unique" blood flowing through its developing body? Innocent Blood? Unique in the fact that all children once conceived, have a unique and separate DNA signature.......different from anyone else ever born, different from either parent.......father and mother, different and personally unique from any other life on earth. How more endangered can one get than being the only example of humanity to be found on earth?

These people are simply EVIL. :dev3: and worship the god of this world. What can be more evil than a mother who would not protect her own child....or a father who would request such a thing from a mother? What righteous mother or father would not die in any of their children's place........given a choice?

Last edited:
Actions speak far more than "words". There are a great many supposed religious people of history that self proclaimed themselves to be Christians. Hitler was the most famous. Personally I see no difference in attempting to make laws that discriminate to the point of death and separate people within society declaring they are not worthy of LEGAL PROTECTION and separating children in the womb from the rest of society. As the first legal document proclaimed All men are CREATED EQUAL with certain unalienable rights. Created......not born. Creation begins at conception. Life is not defined by breeching the magical female vagina.

Hitler decided that all Jews within the German society were not worthy of having human rights.......today the Left has successfully followed in the footsteps of the Nazi party....declaring that a human life does not deserve protection while its in the womb, replace Jew with Fetus (the term adopted by the left to de-humanize a gestating human child in the womb).....and you have more human souls being murdered at the alter of human secularism than all the victims of all the wars in world history. 62 Million innocent children in the womb have been murdered since the court legislated law from the bench with the sound of a gavel (Roe v. Wade)

Strange that these same people who introduced ABORTION ON DEMAND as being a right of personal privacy ........upholds the endangered species act that states that an unborn life within certain animals species must be protected by law under the threat of prison and or fine. Contradictory logic at best and idiocy at worse. On one hand they claim that life is represented within species by all gestating, unborn examples........but human's are not worthy of the same protection provided to animals.

Regardless of what religious faith one wishes to profess, its clear that the God they supposedly worship "HATES" hands that shed innocent blood. (Prov. 6:16-19) Can anyone deny that a gestating fetus in the womb does not have "unique" blood flowing through its developing body? Innocent Blood? Unique in the fact that all children once conceived, have a unique and separate DNA signature.......different from anyone else ever born, different from either parent.......father and mother, different and personally unique from any other life on earth. How more endangered can one get than being the only example of humanity to be found on earth?

These people are simply EVIL. :dev3: and worship the god of this world. What can be more evil than a mother who would not protect her own child....or a father who would request such a thing from a mother? What righteous mother or father would not die in any of their children's place........given a choice?
This is really a great post! While a couple of minor incorrect statements, you give a really great reason for why abortion is evil and why those who support it probably don't even understand why it is so evil. The only correction I'd make is that Stalin and Mao probably killed over 100 million people in their push to stamp our poverty. You know, I never put the "created equal" with creation begins at conception, not birth. Thanks!

As a practicing Catholic, you always try to do the best you can so that you and others can reach Heaven. It's on your mind all the time, every day.

And so the question that always comes up for me is Why would self-proclaimed devout Catholics like Biden, Pelosi, and Cortez, all of whom are in a position to effect positive change and be great examples and witnesses to Christ, ACTIVELY push abortion laws?? Not merely sit by passively while abortion continues, but ACTIVELY push it, KNOWING the official longstanding moral position of the Catholic Church is that abortion is gravely immoral and mortally sinful, with the penalty at death of immediate descent into Hell for all eternity. Why would they do that? Anyone?

There are three possibilities:
1) They have actually convinced themselves that abortion somehow is not murder, despite the teachings of their church.

2) They are aware of Catholic teaching, but power and influence and the ability to keep it is the only thing that matters to them. They don't think of any afterlife consequences.

3) They are using religion as a front, and are really committed to promoting Marxism and the earthly money and power they derive from doing so. They are atheists, and don't believe in the afterlife anyway. They are liars and imposters of the most vile order.

Any thoughts?
The Jews are fleeing too...........Modern Exoedus Moses would say

One of my favorite songs, Hang on Sloopy!
I do get that a lot. I recall being highly intoxicated and have no idea how Sloop synapsed (sp)

I was mad at my previous dump. I was so impressed here that I posted 22 times and left for 5 yrs

The universe is really small taint it?

Why Would So-Called Catholics; Biden, Pelosi, and Cortez Actively Seek Hell For Themselves By Pushing Abortion?

How do you know if they are not already in hell? Most people are clueless as to where and what hell is.

This is really a great post! While a couple of minor incorrect statements, you give a really great reason for why abortion is evil and why those who support it probably don't even understand why it is so evil. The only correction I'd make is that Stalin and Mao probably killed over 100 million people in their push to stamp our poverty. You know, I never put the "created equal" with creation begins at conception, not birth. Thanks!
The 62 million deaths is just in the U.S. alone since roe v wade......world wide abortion per year amounts to 14 million per year, with Biden's buddies the Chicom's leading the way. In just 10 years the number extrapolated would be over 140m unborn children being placed to death in the quest for "social justice". Multiply 10 x the last 40 years, 140 million x 40 = :dunno: unimaginable evil.

Its never been about a woman's right to choose.......its always been about population control (Just like Hilter.....and eugenics, Hitler was attempting to get rid of the Jewish bloodline.......Sanger and company, she wanted to control the black population) and an effort to get rid of those the so called enlightened progressives label as undesirables. Just ask Margaret Sanger....i.e., the modern architect of Planned Parent Hood.

Last edited:
There are Catholics who sell drugs and kill people then go to Church on Sunday and take Communion.

It's difficult to understand what goes on within a man's soul.

There are Catholics who sell drugs and kill people then go to Church on Sunday and take Communion.

It's difficult to understand what goes on within a man's soul.
Yes, that's true. Perhaps in some twisted way they justify what they are doing.

Yes, it is difficult. But if I had to guess, I'd say these people don't give it a second thought.

Yes, that's true. Perhaps in some twisted way they justify what they are doing.

Yes, it is difficult. But if I had to guess, I'd say these people don't give it a second thought.
I'm not so sure. Some evil people might think nothing of it. But some evil people are plagued by what they do and have trouble sleeping at night.

I'm not so sure. Some evil people might think nothing of it. But some evil people are plagued by what they do and have trouble sleeping at night.
I suspect those three believe they are masters of their own universe and can do what they want. Power and money can do that to people.

Forum List

Back