Satan Controlling the Catholic Church

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
---“What it is, is Satan’s controlling the church,” Ms Greene, an evangelical Protestant, said in an interview---

---“The church is not doing its job, and it’s not adhering to the teachings of Christ, and it’s not adhering to what the word of God says we’re supposed to do and how we’re supposed to live.”---

We were raised Catholic, one of my brothers switched over to a hard core Southern Baptist denomination who claimed Catholics were not true Christians. It happens all the time.
I hope your brother is smarter than MTG.

Go get 'em, Marjorie!

---Marjorie Taylor Greene Rips Catholic Church For Helping Migrants: ‘Satan’s Controlling the Church’---

I agree Satan has influence on some clergy

but he doesn't control the entire Church

I am proof of that

and there are others like me

He obviously believes in the Big Guy too. Face it. Satan is on your team. Not mine.
Satan is an equal opportunity purveyor.. It is those you support, not 'my team' that habitually codify's the works of Satan..
Remember the dem convention where it took 3 floor votes to include Jesus in their platform......didn't pass until the chair over rode the floor vote.

Praise Jesus

Satan is an equal opportunity purveyor.. It is those you support, not 'my team' that habitually codify's the works of Satan..
Remember the dem convention where it took 3 floor votes to include Jesus in their platform......didn't pass until the chair over rode the floor vote.

Praise Jesus

Sorry I just t think, Jesus, God. the Devil, the Angels and Saints in heaven, the demons in Hell, all play for the same supernatural team.

You can believe in super-naturalism if you want.

Forum List

Back