Why would New Mexico vote for more crime? Republican Ronchetti should be ahead of Democrat

greenerpastures

Sep 17, 2022

Yeh, polls are not always reliable, to be sure. Everyone predicted Hitlery would win in 16 but she didn't..

But still, you wonder.. Why would anyone want the soft on crime governor NM has?

Yeh, polls are not always reliable, to be sure. Everyone predicted Hitlery would win in 16 but she didn't..

But still, you wonder.. Why would anyone want the soft on crime governor NM has?

I see dead people...voting...

:rolleyes:

I see dead people...voting...

:rolleyes:
Not so fast!

60b94n.jpg

Where Progressive Dims are in control....they will remain in control because they thrive on corruption and will win by ANY means necessary.

Where Republicans are in control today WILL EVENTUALLY fall to Dims since Republicans play fair and by the book.

Law of the Jungle (and the satanic bible they live by)

Last edited:

Crazy how California and New Mexico are border states but don't have border crises. Texas and Arizona should ask them for advice.

Crazy how California and New Mexico are border states but don't have border crises. Texas and Arizona should ask them for advice.

Why do you think that is? Is it because their governors are Democrats and Texas and Arizona's are Republicans? Do you think there are zero illegal crossings in those states? There aren't. Do you think there are fewer illegal crossings in those states?

I'd bet it has more to do with the political affiliation of the governors. Two of them not wanting to make waves for the leader of their party, and two of them not giving a shit because there's a problem and it also gives us a chance to make our political foe look bad. Really bad.

It says a lot when people would rather have more crime than a moron like yourself

LOL

Why do you think that is? Is it because their governors are Democrats and Texas and Arizona's are Republicans? Do you think there are zero illegal crossings in those states? There aren't. Do you think there are fewer illegal crossings in those states?

I'd bet it has more to do with the political affiliation of the governors. Two of them not wanting to make waves for the leader of their party, and two of them not giving a shit because there's a problem and it also gives us a chance to make our political foe look bad. Really bad.
Oh look the border is the same as it always has been. Let's score political points.

Where Progressive Dims are in control....they will remain in control because they thrive on corruption and will win by ANY means necessary.

Where Republicans are in control today WILL EVENTUALLY fall to Dims since Republicans play fair and by the book.

Law of the Jungle (and the satanic bible they live by)
just a thought but it occurs to me that if the Rs ever want to get a grip on things, kick the dims out once and for all, they may have to get aggressive (if not worse)

you can't help but think that maybe it will have to be the latter (worse).

Forum List

Back