Why Would a Caucasian Person Vote for Obama?

Your inability to defend yourself is noted

but
Do not bother

I really hate racists like you
You really are a bit of bore

Psychological projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

oh we've been having that conversation since obama took office and the black people sang na na na naaaa to all the white people.

I have yet to see the We Hate White People festival.

Really
how many Hate Black people festivals have you seen?

cross-burning-at-nighttime-ku-klux-klan-kkk-rally.jpg

Jesus christ, you're stupid.

What do you do for a living? It's either something less than $15 an hour or you're living off the government is my guess.

Last edited:
Support the gov't via taxes

Just remembered...
that picture looks pretty old
Maybe FDR was there

After all, FDR appointed the first KKK member to SCOTUS

Last edited:
Oh my such strong words from a Newbie
and I have been nothing but polite.

My statement is true
Why should the type of work have any bearing on truth?

Unless, of course now you want to add to your list of prejudices
and say people from certain work categories must think/ behave a
certain way....

It just never stops with you....
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

My statement is true
Why should my work having any bearing on truth

certain way....

Well, I'm just curious how a fucking racist moron with a poor grasp of English or reality makes money. How does somebody like you survive? I'm guessing it's some of the entitlement programs you preach to hate.

What race am I and what group am I suppose to hate?

Did you know...
the three most notorious opponents of school integration were all Democrats:
- Orval Faubus, Democrat Governor of Arkansas and one of Bill Clinton's political heroes
- George Wallace, Democrat Governor of Alabama
- Lester Maddox, Democrat Governor of Georgia

Did you know...
- Orval Faubus, Democrat Governor of Arkansas and one of Bill Clinton's political heroes

That's cute that you keep trying to abstract the subject by bringing up selected bits of history that have nothing to do with the conversation.

Did you know...

That's cute that you keep trying to abstract the subject by bringing up selected bits of history that have nothing to do with the conversation.

These 'bits of history' , as you call them
have a lot to do with the topic. It is just your own
prejudices that do not allow you to see the connection.

If you prefer current history:
Your poor attempts at playing the race card
have failed

Unless of course, your goal was to expose your own racism....
Then in that case, it was a smashing success

Last edited:

My statement is true
Why should my work having any bearing on truth

certain way....

Well, I'm just curious how a fucking racist moron with a poor grasp of English or reality makes money. How does somebody like you survive? I'm guessing it's some of the entitlement programs you preach to hate.

Shut up and get my fries kid.

I like how conservatives say it isn't about race but then threads like this come up. You fuckers are an embarrassment to this whole country.

Hey fucker, we can all use this street thug language. You obviously have read these posts (or maybe someone read them to you) and saw yourself in some of the conservative remarks about that piece of shit currently occupying (I love that word...occupy Wall street, occupy Hollywood, occupy the shit in your pants) the White House. Why don't you go kiss Obama's ass, punk.

I like how conservatives say it isn't about race but then threads like this come up. You fuckers are an embarrassment to this whole country.

Hey fucker, we can all use this street thug language. You obviously have read these posts (or maybe someone read them to you) and saw yourself in some of the conservative remarks about that piece of shit currently occupying (I love that word...occupy Wall street, occupy Hollywood, occupy the shit in your pants) the White House. Why don't you go kiss Obama's ass, punk.

:lol: When you get close to a coherent thought, let us know.

:lol: When you get close to a coherent thought, let us know.

I counted six coherent thoughts in that short little sentence, piece of shit.<<< By the way, right there is three coherent thoughts. Eat more shit, asshole.

Forum List

Back