Why Won’t Trump Show Us The Warrant? Because It Shows His Criming.

Sorry, Donald. Screaming “planted evidence” isn’t going to distract anyone outside of MAGAland from the fact that the Trump team has the answer to why the FBI executed a search warrant at Mar-a-Lago this week. They have a copy of that search warrant that explains precisely what the FBI was looking for. Search warrants spell out what law enforcement intends to search for and what laws officials believe may have been broken.

Show us the warrant Donny, so we can see how innocent you are.
Fool. The FBI never left a copy of this warrant for him to provide. Elligent evidence of unlawful claims and a lack of verification provided for this.

The FBI is just trying to cover their butts, as usual.

Either way, I don't see how Trump wins another election.

The only thing that entices people to vote Democratic these days is to defeat Trump.

You want to chance that again, by all means, be my guest!
if the democrats cant come up with someone who at least has a likability factor who isnt some old fucker....you may see another republican in the WH....

Fool. The FBI never left a copy of this warrant for him to provide. Elligent evidence of unlawful claims and a lack of verification provided for this.

The FBI is just trying to cover their butts, as usual.
The media had misreported this fact, as usual. He's only today requesting a copy of the warrant. So, they show it at the door, refuse to leave a copy, force his representatives to leave the area so they cannot be observed while they go through his home and we're supposed to just trust them, right? Like we trusted them with the FISA warrant and the dossier?

Not too many people were properly aware or outraged at the heavy handed tactics the Schutzstaffel used on Manafort, Stone and Navarro but THIS time, they got a little too smug and arrogant and it's going to bite them in the ass. It's going to do much worse to the Dems in 89 days...

Which so far haven't been shared by the fearless minions of the Effa Bee Eye. I wonder why the probable cause affidavit was sealed by a judge? You people are becoming too comfortable using guns and badges to get your way in politics. I think it's the rank hypocrisy of your party that bothers me most. Well, when the new House is seated next January, MSM might have to cover the Hunter files because it will be too titillating to ignore.
I can hear it now - "Hunter isn't in the government". No, he isn't. So why was he flying on AF2 to multiple foreign nations that he also happens to net large contracts with,? Hmm? Don't mistake me, it's not that I think the junky will get justice served but that airing of the criminally dirty laundry will be seen by one hell of a lot of middle of the road voters who are sick of the chaos caused by the current admin.

Maybe I'm mistaken and it will only be covered by Indy outlets online. Thass okay, that's how most people get their news today, anyway.

In America we are presumed innocent until proven otherwise, why give the prosecution anything to work with? A good lawyer will make sure you don't step foot on the witness stand. The whole idea that you have never needed it is stupid on it's face.

The 5th my help the guilty however it protects the innocent from a overbearing government and it's reach. So you can believe the BS you believe but we that hold the Constitution above political parties, it is a blessing and I hope you are never falsely accused,
FTA: The Fifth Amendment covers a broad range of critical but separate rights designed to protect Americans from a potentially overbearing government.

Chief Justice Warren offered this historical explanation for why the Fifth Amendment is designed precisely to protect the innocent from overzealous and unscrupulous accusers:
"The privilege against self-incrimination is a right that was hard-earned by our forefathers. The reasons for its inclusion in the Constitution—and the necessities for its preservation—are to be found in the lessons of history. As early as 1650, remembrance of the horror of Star Chamber proceedings a decade before had firmly established the privilege in the common law of England. Transplanted to this country as part of our legal heritage, it soon made its way into various state constitutions and ultimately in 1791 into the federal Bill of Rights. The privilege, this Court has stated, “was generally regarded then, as now, as a privilege of great value, a protection to the innocent though a shelter to the guilty, and a safeguard against heedless, unfounded, or tyrannical prosecutions.”"
Your legal system is derived from the UK> But the 5th is a criminals charter.Its not called the 5th but you are not required to answer any questions.

After convictions they play the tapes o crims refusing to answer questions. Only crims do it.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Sorry, Donald. Screaming “planted evidence” isn’t going to distract anyone outside of MAGAland from the fact that the Trump team has the answer to why the FBI executed a search warrant at Mar-a-Lago this week. They have a copy of that search warrant that explains precisely what the FBI was looking for. Search warrants spell out what law enforcement intends to search for and what laws officials believe may have been broken.

Someone from the inside has Trump's number I'm sure; Morning Joe | MSNBC Morning Joe Live with Joe Scarborough

Last edited:
Your legal system is derived from the UK> But the 5th is a criminals charter.Its not called the 5th but you are not required to answer any questions.

After convictions they play the tapes o crims refusing to answer questions. Only crims do it.

So you believe that if you are innocent and tell the truth, you can talk all you want and never be convicted?

Ball is now in his court.

The don will punt the reveal.

Why doesn't Trump make the search warrant public? He was provided a copy of the search warrant at the time of the search. Trump could make the contents of the search warrant public but has chosen not to.
Why?
The justice department is trying to receive clearance to make the warrant public.

Why doesn't Trump make the search warrant public? He was provided a copy of the search warrant at the time of the search. Trump could make the contents of the search warrant public but has chosen not to.
Why?
The justice department is trying to receive clearance to make the warrant public.
I've seen that warrants come in different flavors, in that some are far more descriptive and specific than others.

I wouldn't be surprised if Garland continued to play this close to the chest.

He did the same thing with his tax returns he promised to release during his campaign. Then he said he couldn't release them since he was being audited by the IRS. The IRS has ALL his tax filings because HE submitted them. Who is he keeping the warrant and the tax filings from?

if the democrats cant come up with someone who at least has a likability factor who isnt some old fucker....you may see another republican in the WH....
It is amazing that Trump lost by 7 million votes to Biden. Just think if the Democrats had a strong candidate. It shows how bad Trump is.

ahhahah trump is hiding what? hahahah he isn't the one that has any of it under seal...the xiden admin is...if it such a damning document why aren't they releasing it to show Trump is guilty?
Because law enforcement doesn't do such a thing. Not in any case.

If they did so in this case, all of the Trump cultists here would be screaming that law enforcement was "poisoning the well" and "tampering with the jury pool" and "Trying the case in the court of public opinion."

I hope none of you embarrass yourselves by denying that.

Don't worry, you still have time to say all of that after you demand the warrant and it gets produced. You're Trump cultists, so nobody expects any consistency from you.

Because law enforcement doesn't do such a thing. Not in any case.

If they did so in this case, all of the Trump cultists here would be screaming that law enforcement was "poisoning the well" and "tampering with the jury pool" and "Trying the case in the court of public opinion."

I hope none of you embarrass yourselves by denying that.
actually it’s normal for them not to seal cases

Forum List

Back