Why wont the left stand up for Americans and protect our borders?

Found this video and it lays out the details in a manner anyone can understand.
Didn't watch the video, but to answer the question posed by our thread title, it's because they want to hasten the browning of America as quickly as they can.

I'm not even sure they'd deny that at this point. And they're going to get their way. It's already begun.
They are pouring over bra break out the military.

I have seen similar videos on this subject. I have not watched this one. I will later, though.

I seriously think that the Democrats rather have open borders. They rather have amnesty for anyone - whether you are a law breaker, asylum seeker, or want to terrorize the country. There have been numerous of illegals that have come into this country and they start killing, raping women once they are in the country. There are countless news reports - if you do some research, that will back this up.

Most Democrats believe in the Fourteenth Amendment. They rather have "anchor" babies here.
For the most and logical reason why these Democrats want these illegals in this country, is simple: Their votes count. Just as dead people and others.
right wingers prefer amnesty for themselves.

Democrats have sided with foreign countries to overthrow US elections with millions of illegals. Did you now that illegals kill 42,000 Americans each year?
That’s horrible. You have to post the link.

"The Left" is doing what's sensible, which is actually what the personnel at the border are doing, which is WAITING to see who arrives, weeks from now. They are setting up extra accommodations and I hear they are placing fencing in spots.
the answer is simple, the dems know that the only way they can ever win elections in the future is to legalize millions of welfare recipients from third world countries and make them dependent on our government. Its nothing but a sick desperate power play.
So the past Republican president advocated for open borders/illegals also yet you leave them out conveniently...Predictable really.

wrong, Bush did not advocate open borders, he advocated amnesty and then border enforcement, which is not the same thing as what the dems are pushing today..
You sure? What Bush advocated is exactly what the left is advocating. Clean the wax out of your ears.

Democrats have sided with foreign countries to overthrow US elections with millions of illegals. Did you now that illegals kill 42,000 Americans each year?
`
Fact-checking President Trump’s numbers on the ‘human toll of illegal immigration’

Super ignorant post.
I’ll let you in on a little secret.
LOW IQ ILLEGAL WETBACKS = LITTERS OF BARELY LEGAL, LOW IQ, TAXPAYER DEPENDENT, CRIMINAL MINDED ANCHOR BABIES.
Ta-Da!

I am of the Left and I support controlling and protecting our borders. I am a firm believer that if we shut down the REASONS people come here illegally, that will take care of most of the problem. Punish severely those businesses that hire illegals. Remember that illegal who killed the young woman in Iowa? Why hasn't the business that hired him for YEARS not gotten punished? Why?

`
Fact-checking President Trump’s numbers on the ‘human toll of illegal immigration’

Super ignorant post.
LOW IQ ILLEGAL WETBACKS = LITTERS OF BARELY LEGAL, LOW IQ, TAXPAYER DEPENDENT, CRIMINAL MINDED ANCHOR BABIES.
Ta-Da!
How do you know they are low IQ? Because they take jobs you are incapable of handling?

10,000 troops might not be enough to stop the caravan lets add 30,000 and a few bazookas for good measure. It's an invasion!

`

No dummy, the 42,000 Americans illegals kill each year is just from illegal drug trafficking into the USA. 42,000 DEAD AMERICANS
Wow that is just horrible. So how come you haven’t posted a link yet?

Only a fucking moron thinks the Trump all is the only way to secure the border.

No one is saying its the only way. Let's combine as many ways as it takes. Ending anchor babies for illegals is another way. Let's do that too.

Lying fuck. Democrats support the border & the border patrol. They don't want the walll & for that you assholes say they want open borders.

Didn't watch the video, but to answer the question posed by our thread title, it's because they want to hasten the browning of America as quickly as they can.

I'm not even sure they'd deny that at this point. And they're going to get their way. It's already begun.
You need to get to the border bud, it's an invasion!

"The Left" is doing what's sensible, which is actually what the personnel at the border are doing, which is WAITING to see who arrives, weeks from now. They are setting up extra accommodations and I hear they are placing fencing in spots.
the answer is simple, the dems know that the only way they can ever win elections in the future is to legalize millions of welfare recipients from third world countries and make them dependent on our government. Its nothing but a sick desperate power play.
So the past Republican president advocated for open borders/illegals also yet you leave them out conveniently...Predictable really.

wrong, Bush did not advocate open borders, he advocated amnesty and then border enforcement, which is not the same thing as what the dems are pushing today..
You sure? What Bush advocated is exactly what the left is advocating. Clean the wax out of your ears.

Lots of people have talked border security now and in the past without really doing it. We should have learned from the amnesty given under Reagan.....border security has to happen first, not just be talked about.

`

Super ignorant post.
Ta-Da!
How do you know they are low IQ? Because they take jobs you are incapable of handling?

“They take our jobs” is a Lefty thing..We simply support sovereignty, law and order...weird huh?
The fact is, people who are broke, who don’t speak English, who have a sixth grade education, who smell like ass and Modello simply can not take the jobs of the folks complaining about illegal immigration. What’s odd is; they can take the jobs of the people not complaining and they can cut into their welfare as well. Give that some thought for a minute.
When we talk about the jobs that illegals take we’re looking out for Democrats / bottom feeders....you see, we’re trying to pry you from the tit, we don’t want or need anymore pet humans.
“They take our jobs” is a Lefty thing..We simply support sovereignty, law and order...weird huh?

No dummy, the 42,000 Americans illegals kill each year is just from illegal drug trafficking into the USA. 42,000 DEAD AMERICANS
`
Are you are inferring that 42,000 illegal immigrants have committed homicide due to drugs and/or drug trafficking? Or illegals have killed 42,000 Americans involved in drugs? Please rephrase your claim so it is understandable.

It isn't about the color, it is about the power
Well, I think it's about both. They pretty much go hand in hand, at least that's the plan.

They've made their opinion of white people crystal clear. So, they're laying the groundwork for payback time.
Oh shit Mac has gone full white nationalist

`

Wow that is just horrible. So how come you haven’t posted a link yet?

The Washington Post dummy, pull your head out of your ass.

Only a fucking moron thinks the Trump all is the only way to secure the border.

No one is saying its the only way. Let's combine as many ways as it takes. Ending anchor babies for illegals is another way. Let's do that too.

Lying fuck. Democrats support the border & the border patrol. They don't want the walll & for that you assholes say they want open borders.

Catch and release! Sanctuary Cities! How well is that working for us? Give me a break.

Forum List

Back