why won't the left let RACHEL DOLEZAL be black?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I mean I think this is a least not as drastic as a woman identifying to manhood or a man identifying to womanhood. What happened here? How did Rachel become a victim of both sides of the argument simultaneously. I mean where are her Bathroom privileges?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/gen...women-feel-so-betrayed-by-Rachel-Dolezal.html

So lemme get this straight.... a man with hanging junk can put on a dress and be legally accepted as a woman and we are obligated to call him her. Of course nobody is going to check under the dress to see what's going on right? But still....Obama threatened school systems over this issue and encouraged diversity and acceptance with an " Or else " alternative! Who cares if Sally has a day beard! If you look at it too much than you are a Genderist! Or as the Massachusetts AG said to those little girls afraid to follow a hulking lumberjack into the ladies room..... HOLD IT. OMG...can you imagine that?

Now Rachel has done very little in comparison IMO. She claims that nobody should have been confused about who she was and as far as I can see she actually hid nothing...maybe people just made assumptions??? So what's the fuss.....after 300 generations it's impossible to trace lineage accurately anyway even with DNA....we all blend as we go back to our ancestors.

So what happened here? If a black woman dyed her skin and claimed that she was white would we have the same problem? I mean...what is black anyway? If we subscribe to the one drop theory....we're probably all black right?

So if Henry can become Sally.....or Debby can become Ronald....why the hell can't Rachel the white woman become Rachel the soul sister? Is there some unwritten law here that says only black people can choose their identity? White people cannot? Only gender can be " Trans-ed " not race?

Somebody help me out here!

JO

I don't think fellas in a jumpsuits are women anymore than I think women with no hair, wearing construction wear are men..
She ain't black and ran the scam. Now let her pay for being a creepy poser.

Forum List

Back