Sean Spicer shaking down his own staff in desperate gambit to stop incessant leaks

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
must be nice working in hellhole where they shake you down every day, check your loyalty......just great

~

Last week, after Spicer became aware that information had leaked out of a planning meeting with about a dozen of his communications staffers, he reconvened the group in his office to express his frustration over the number of private conversations and meetings that were showing up in unflattering news stories, according to sources in the room.

Upon entering Spicer’s second floor office, staffers were told to dump their phones on a table for a “phone check," to prove they had nothing to hide.

......guess what happened next:

Spicer also warned the group of more problems if news of the phone checks and the meeting about leaks was leaked to the media.

Sean Spicer targets own staff in leak crackdown

must be nice working in hellhole where they shake you down every day, check your loyalty......just great

~

Last week, after Spicer became aware that information had leaked out of a planning meeting with about a dozen of his communications staffers, he reconvened the group in his office to express his frustration over the number of private conversations and meetings that were showing up in unflattering news stories, according to sources in the room.

Upon entering Spicer’s second floor office, staffers were told to dump their phones on a table for a “phone check," to prove they had nothing to hide.

Spicer also warned the group of more problems if news of the phone checks and the meeting about leaks was leaked to the media.

Last week, after Spicer became aware that information had leaked out of a planning meeting with about a dozen of his communications staffers,

He gave information to a dozen of his staffers, it leaked out.

I'd be fairly positive the leak came from one of those staffers, and I'd focus there.

Where would you look?

th

~

Last week, after Spicer became aware that information had leaked out of a planning meeting with about a dozen of his communications staffers,

I'd be fairly positive the leak came from one of those staffers, and I'd focus there.

Where would you look?

th
The leaker, when found, should be gutted.

~

Where would you look?

th
Since he is a traitor he wouldn't look.

~

Where would you look?

th
The leaker, when found, should be gutted.
LOL Spicer will eventually be gutted. That silly liar cannot even keep his lies straight, just like his boss. LOL

He may have to fire them all. DC is full of traitors.

must be nice working in hellhole where they shake you down every day, check your loyalty.

must have been nice working in paradise where all of Obama's acolytes sang the same lies in unison. Benghazi, anyone?
When I worked in prison, everyday they shook us down.
That's how criminals are treated.
The correctional officers weren't criminals. Everyone coming into the secure area in the prison was searched. EVERYONE. That's how it should be at the white house with all the lib traitors we have.

must be nice working in hellhole where they shake you down every day, check your loyalty.

must have been nice working in paradise where all of Obama's acolytes sang the same lies in unison. Benghazi, anyone?
When faced with unpleasant news about the present admin, scream "Obama" at the top of your voice. LOL

as opposed to "When faced with unpleasant news about the present admin, scream "Bush" at the top of your voice." ?

Forum List

Back