Why won't Obama admit he's gay and that Michelle is a tranny like Joan Rivers said?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
traitor!!

Just the facts, Obama's father is not who Obama claims, Obama never married, Obama is a queer, Michelle is a tranny, the kids were rented, Obama never had higher learning much less than just a high school

Michelle Obama was born in Chicago, IL, as a male named Michael LaVaughn Robinson. This entire fraud was a set up from the gitgo before the puppet became a senator. The US was totally had by this façade, and highly, doubtful marriage. No surprise if they are miserable...dang, no more WH parties on the taxpayers or vacations around the world on our dime. My heart breaks for them. (sarc off)

Not that I'm an Obama fan, I have never hated a president more than him, but according to this hypothesis, if Michelle aka Mochelle does not have a pussy or uterus, did their two girls come come out of Michelle's anus?

traitor!!

Just the facts, Obama's father is not who Obama claims, Obama never married, Obama is a queer, Michelle is a tranny, the kids were rented, Obama never had higher learning much less than just a high school

Michelle Obama was born in Chicago, IL, as a male named Michael LaVaughn Robinson. This entire fraud was a set up from the gitgo before the puppet became a senator. The US was totally had by this façade, and highly, doubtful marriage. No surprise if they are miserable...dang, no more WH parties on the taxpayers or vacations around the world on our dime. My heart breaks for them. (sarc off)

Glad Obama and his family got out alive , your thread is nothing but hate...

traitor!!

He is less gay than you, and Michelle likes to share your dresses.

Forum List

Back