Zone1 Why whites have more wealth than blacks.

The advertising clip "invention" that SEAT car aired in the 90'ies on TV- is from me, initially forwarded by me to BMW.
I invented a "Romanic" roof-tile - sculptured out of Granite
I invented the method (together with someone else) for a standard oil fired tunnel-oven operating at 1100 Celsius to produce grey color tones for clay tiles.
I invented a mouse operated production planing system together with IBM in 1987 - that enabled a company to increase it's production output by around 25% whilst reducing the order departments staff from 26 people to 14 - without adding a single production machinery investment - therefore the PLC could show a revenue of US$ 100 million to it's previous 80 million within one year.
I invented the method to fire a single shot from a MG3 in Angola, to blow off a Negro terrorists head at 800m+ (without scope)
I invented the method and device (together with someone else) to measure a fighter aircraft RCS and Antenna measurement in a 360 degree configuration, and it is still in use by NATO and other countries.

So just as I thought you have invented nothing and done nothing basically as you could not buy any of them.

I.....

Stop your idiotic diversions (since you got no idea as to who you are dealing with)

But do feel free to add names and dates to these ingenious Negro scientists and mathematicians. (That YOU claimed). No one is interested in your diversions and continued, absurd, self-constructed racist history drivel.

I just did. And you ignored it

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Do feel free to add names and dates to these ingenious Negro scientists and mathematicians. (That YOU claimed). No one is interested in your diversions and continued, absurd, self-constructed racist history drivel.
I could spend several thousand words referring you to more evidence on this subject, compiled by African and European scholars alike, which demonstrates both the racism and absurdity of your arguments.

But if you are truly interested in this material you would be better served to seek out the information yourself, seeing as how it will be far more adequately presented by me than I could do here.

You can begin by googling the books of Cheikh Anta Diop, Molefi Asante, Walter Rodney and Ivan Van Sertima among others; and for you whose racism will most likely lead you to dismiss black scholars on these subjects, you can always examine the writings of Basil Davidson: one of the most respected Africa scholars in modern history, who is decidedly both white and British.

• Brilliant
1701261051592.png

1701261087611.png

1701261755542.png

Last edited:
  • Winner
So just as I thought
To think, one needs a functioning brain - which you don't have.
You are even too dumb to understand the terms invention (and as to what is an invention) and to be inventive.
I just did. And you ignored it
You NEVER did - you only divert and spew utter racist nonsense.

Last time:
Do feel free to add names and dates to these ingenious Negro scientists and mathematicians. (That YOU claimed). No one is interested in your diversions and continued, absurd, self-constructed racist history drivel.

To think, one needs a functioning brain - which you don't have.
You are even too dumb to understand the terms invention (and as to what is an invention) and to be inventive.

You NEVER did - you only divert and spew utter racist nonsense.

Last time:

I just did. Are you seriously trying to make an argument that white people have been more inventive than blk ppl through all human history ?

• Thanks
I just did. Are you seriously trying to make an argument that white people have been more inventive than blk ppl through all human history ?
Then how come African countries are so backward, and the majority white countries are so much more advanced?

Then how come African countries are so backward, and the majority white countries are so much more advanced?

Well you know the answer to this question and cynical tone does not erase the fact that you know. It's because white ppl went into the lands of black ppl, robbed them of their land, raped them, killed them and put them under their yoke and way. So white ppl are in a superior position because of the wickedness and evilness of white people the world over and by the way backward Africa ?

Luanda - Angola

Luanda-Angola.jpg

Ivory Coast

1631227128065.png

Nairobi - Kenya

bed2cbab3f8d53d66e009df3dfec3c44.jpg

Rwanda - Kigali

Kigali_Convention_Centre_December_1_2018_Courtesy_Raddison__CC_BY-SA_40.jpg

Egypt - Alexandria

Avenue of baobabs, Madagascar

457f4893619373958d4f9c2d8f46f4d7.jpg

Rock Restaurant, Zanzibar

Rock-Restaurant-Zanzibar.jpg

Zomba Plateau, Malawi

Zomba-Plateau-Malawi-1200x675.jpg

Morocco (Blue Chefchaouen)

1*voafHLdlgH3LTLSfP5Q7qQ.jpeg

Poverty is everywhere like in Croatia ?

1631226828994.png

Ukraine ?

1631226879008.png

italy who have to queue up for food ?

1631226958995.png

Or in good old america where people queue up for food ?

1631227043269.png

• Brilliant
Well you know the answer to this question and cynical tone does not erase the fact that you know. It's because white ppl went into the lands of black ppl, robbed them of their land, raped them, killed them and put them under their yoke and way. So white ppl are in a superior position because of the wickedness and evilness of white people the world over and by the way backward Africa ?

Luanda - Angola

Luanda-Angola.jpg

Ivory Coast

1631227128065.png

Nairobi - Kenya

bed2cbab3f8d53d66e009df3dfec3c44.jpg

Rwanda - Kigali

Kigali_Convention_Centre_December_1_2018_Courtesy_Raddison__CC_BY-SA_40.jpg

Egypt - Alexandria

Avenue of baobabs, Madagascar

457f4893619373958d4f9c2d8f46f4d7.jpg

Rock Restaurant, Zanzibar

Rock-Restaurant-Zanzibar.jpg

Zomba Plateau, Malawi

Zomba-Plateau-Malawi-1200x675.jpg

Morocco (Blue Chefchaouen)

1*voafHLdlgH3LTLSfP5Q7qQ.jpeg

Poverty is everywhere like in Croatia ?

1631226828994.png

Ukraine ?

1631226879008.png

italy who have to queue up for food ?

1631226958995.png

Or in good old america where people queue up for food ?

1631227043269.png
Selectively picking out photos of poor areas of America and wealthy areas of Africa doesn‘t negate the truth that Africa as a whole is much less developed than America and Europe.

Selectively picking out photos of poor areas of America and wealthy areas of Africa doesn‘t negate the truth that Africa as a whole is much less developed than America and Europe.
What he missed in the photo of the Avenue of Bao Bobs was the woman carrying a jug of something (probably water) on her head. The area is so civilized (sarcasm intended) that she lacks transportation or piped water.

You did? okay show me the list of names and dates,

Otherwise, do feel free to add names and dates to these ingenious Negro scientists and mathematicians. (That YOU claimed). No one is interested in your diversions and continued, absurd, self-constructed racist history drivel. Nor Photos showing Negro capitals build by foreign companies, financed via international loans and where these elitist and corrupt/oppressive negro leaders and their cronies live.

And Egypt/Alexandria isn't a Negro country.

You did? okay show me the list of names and dates,

Otherwise, do feel free to add names and dates to these ingenious Negro scientists and mathematicians. (That YOU claimed). No one is interested in your diversions and continued, absurd, self-constructed racist history drivel. Nor Photos showing Negro capitals build by foreign companies, financed via international loans and where these elitist and corrupt/oppressive negro leaders and their cronies live.

And Egypt/Alexandria isn't a Negro country.

I just did.

We ae going round in circles. My point is that black people have achieved more in science than whites. Because whites have not been on the planet for that long. That's why when whites talk about invention or science they pretty much always focus on the last 400 years. Even the greeks and Romans got their learning from black ppl

I love being a black man. Do you love being a white man ?

• Winner
I just did.

We ae going round in circles. My point is that black people have achieved more in science than whites.
Feel free to add names and dates to these ingenious Negro scientists and mathematicians. (That YOU claimed). and reference the list to me.
I am not a white man - but a European.

Feel free to add names and dates to these ingenious Negro scientists and mathematicians. (That YOU claimed). and reference the list to me.

I just did but this is turning into "last man talking" contest. White man - You are boring me now. Go on, you can have the last word if you want

I am not a white man - but a European.

Sounds to me like you are ashamed of being white. Be a proud white man !!

"I'm a European" Fk out my face. When it's time to get serious and the forms come out you tick "white"

You trying to talk tough I'll give you that but the funny thing is why don't these white ppl who talk tough about black ppl online never talk this way to my face when I see them day to day ? Hmm ? Everything I say on here I would say to your face

Also been looking at your USMB timeline and you have written shit like this

"Aside from a disturbed, full time racist moron like you and your cousins from the KKK - no one in their right mind would ever, see, describe or term a person like Dwayne Johnson as being a Negro, aka a Black man."

Firstly you calling someone racist ? That's funny. If Dwayne Johnson was in prison were people come together on strict racial lines were would Dwayne Johnson go and be accepted ? It's not the whites, or Latino's that's for sure. Of course he is black

Stop lying - you can't back up your own claims, simple as that. And now you clamp your tail between your hind-legs - and trot of whilst whining and howling.

I just did.

Thirdly I have no problem admitting white people's inventions because that's nothing to do with whites being smart or special, that's to do with them being on top for the past 400 years, if white ppl were smart or special they would have been on top throughout all of human history

And that most certainly has not been the case

I also realize about half the world’s 7 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day.

Buying a computer to them would be like most ppl in here trying to buy a Bugatti Veyron.

1701348317508.png

Access to knowledge and education on this planet is VERY limited. It might seem widely available because you were born in a certain country so that’s all you know, but if you were born in rural Burma, rural Uganda you’d find your options for learning and bettering yourself to be extremely limited.

There is virtually no social mobility in certain countries. You are either born into wealth through luck or you are born into the majority of impoverished people and will remain stuck there for life.

The thing is, the white west was once the same way. Ignorance prevailed for the unwashed masses, wealth and knowledge were extremely concentrated and there was no social mobility. Even as late as the 1800s, life in America wasn’t much different than it would be many parts of Latin America today.

People got little or no education because their parents needed to put the kids to work. There were no social services so people had large families as their security, there was a corrupt upper class (The Gilded Age) that exploited the unwashed poor. A much greater percentage of the population depended on subsistence farming. Educational embetterment was extremely limited if not non-existent for anyone but the elite.
You are simply a pathetic and distorted racist.

The fact that blk ppl even speak to white people and treat them with civility shows that we are truly god's children.

Black people have done nothing to white people. So how can blk ppl be racist ?

If we had a black hospital and a white person needed treatment. We would treat that white person and we wouldn’t use whites as Guinea pigs in black hospitals, the same way whites use blacks as guinea pigs in white hospitals

We would not make sure predominantly white school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near white schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria the way whites do with black people

If you came to the black bank and you needed a loan and you qualified. We would not redline white districts from credit. The same way white ppl have redline black districts from credit.

We would not fight harder to save a black lives in a black hospital the same way white people fight harder to save a white lives in white hospitals.

We would not rip your CV's and resumes for job and employment the same way white rip up blk ppl's CV's and resumes for jobs and employment

We would not run around trying to prove how stupid and violent white ppl are. The same way white ppl r always running around trying to prove how stupid n violent black ppl are with non stop books about IQ and crime stats

We would not allow a black Police force to blow the Brains out of unarmed white ppl and walk free. The same way white ppl allow a white police force to blow the brains out of black ppl n walk free.
  • We don't talk about mistreating white people.
  • We don't run around pouring drugs in white communities.
Black ppl could NEVER treat white ppl. The way whites have treated black ppl

God just didn’t make us that way. He just didn’t give us that kinda heart.

Last edited:
I just did.
See - again you are lying

Firstly - you haven't come up with a single name nor date of a supposed Negro scientist or mathematician that lived before Pythagoras.
Instead you continue your diversions via bring up - ridiculous accusations and statements.

Secondly - you stated: Go on, you can have the last word if you want

Therefore you have proven innumerable times, that you are simply a pathetic and distorted, lying racist.

Last edited:
See - again you are lying

Firstly - you haven't come up with a single name nor date of a supposed Negro scientist or mathematician that lived before Pythagoras.
Instead you continue your diversions via bring up - ridiculous accusations and statements.

Secondly - you stated: Go on, you can have the last word if you want

Therefore you have proven innumerable times, that you are simply a pathetic and distorted, lying racist.
iu

I just did.

We ae going round in circles. My point is that black people have achieved more in science than whites. Because whites have not been on the planet for that long. That's why when whites talk about invention or science they pretty much always focus on the last 400 years. Even the greeks and Romans got their learning from black ppl

we waz romans and greeks n cheit

I just did.

Thirdly I have no problem admitting white people's inventions because that's nothing to do with whites being smart or special, that's to do with them being on top for the past 400 years, if white ppl were smart or special they would have been on top throughout all of human history

And that most certainly has not been the case

I also realize about half the world’s 7 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day.

Buying a computer to them would be like most ppl in here trying to buy a Bugatti Veyron.

View attachment 866027

Access to knowledge and education on this planet is VERY limited. It might seem widely available because you were born in a certain country so that’s all you know, but if you were born in rural Burma, rural Uganda you’d find your options for learning and bettering yourself to be extremely limited.

There is virtually no social mobility in certain countries. You are either born into wealth through luck or you are born into the majority of impoverished people and will remain stuck there for life.

The thing is, the white west was once the same way. Ignorance prevailed for the unwashed masses, wealth and knowledge were extremely concentrated and there was no social mobility. Even as late as the 1800s, life in America wasn’t much different than it would be many parts of Latin America today.

People got little or no education because their parents needed to put the kids to work. There were no social services so people had large families as their security, there was a corrupt upper class (The Gilded Age) that exploited the unwashed poor. A much greater percentage of the population depended on subsistence farming. Educational embetterment was extremely limited if not non-existent for anyone but the elite.

The fact that blk ppl even speak to white people and treat them with civility shows that we are truly god's children.

Black people have done nothing to white people. So how can blk ppl be racist ?

If we had a black hospital and a white person needed treatment. We would treat that white person and we wouldn’t use whites as Guinea pigs in black hospitals, the same way whites use blacks as guinea pigs in white hospitals

We would not make sure predominantly white school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near white schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria the way whites do with black people

If you came to the black bank and you needed a loan and you qualified. We would not redline white districts from credit. The same way white ppl have redline black districts from credit.

We would not fight harder to save a black lives in a black hospital the same way white people fight harder to save a white lives in white hospitals.

We would not rip your CV's and resumes for job and employment the same way white rip up blk ppl's CV's and resumes for jobs and employment

We would not run around trying to prove how stupid and violent white ppl are. The same way white ppl r always running around trying to prove how stupid n violent black ppl are with non stop books about IQ and crime stats

We would not allow a black Police force to blow the Brains out of unarmed white ppl and walk free. The same way white ppl allow a white police force to blow the brains out of black ppl n walk free.
  • We don't talk about mistreating white people.
  • We don't run around pouring drugs in white communities.
Black ppl could NEVER treat white ppl. The way whites have treated black ppl

God just didn’t make us that way. He just didn’t give us that kinda heart.
Grow up Paul, no one is listening to your bovine excrement. I have an internal bet about how long it is begore you get yourself banned for a third time. You barely lasted a week the second time.

Forum List

Back