Zone1 Why whites have more wealth than blacks.

2EC71919-A1D7-4803-B9A7-9E995A65C539.jpeg

They also don’t have the majority of their kids out of wedlock so they can’t get a job, raise their children in poverty and welfare, and continue the cycle.
This is what I’m talking about. White people

I bet he’s uneducated and broke.

Why do people commit horrible crimes? Economic despair. They have nothing to lose. Some may do drugs, murder, steal, rape, gamble, drink in excess.

I bet BTK wasn’t educated.

Dahmer didn’t have a good job. Gary was a clown.

The one exception is the lawyer seriel killer. Can’t think of his name. But most serial killers are uneducated whites.

I just did.

Thirdly I have no problem admitting white people's inventions because that's nothing to do with whites being smart or special, that's to do with them being on top for the past 400 years, if white ppl were smart or special they would have been on top throughout all of human history

And that most certainly has not been the case

I also realize about half the world’s 7 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day.

Buying a computer to them would be like most ppl in here trying to buy a Bugatti Veyron.

View attachment 866027

Access to knowledge and education on this planet is VERY limited. It might seem widely available because you were born in a certain country so that’s all you know, but if you were born in rural Burma, rural Uganda you’d find your options for learning and bettering yourself to be extremely limited.

There is virtually no social mobility in certain countries. You are either born into wealth through luck or you are born into the majority of impoverished people and will remain stuck there for life.

The thing is, the white west was once the same way. Ignorance prevailed for the unwashed masses, wealth and knowledge were extremely concentrated and there was no social mobility. Even as late as the 1800s, life in America wasn’t much different than it would be many parts of Latin America today.

People got little or no education because their parents needed to put the kids to work. There were no social services so people had large families as their security, there was a corrupt upper class (The Gilded Age) that exploited the unwashed poor. A much greater percentage of the population depended on subsistence farming. Educational embetterment was extremely limited if not non-existent for anyone but the elite.

The fact that blk ppl even speak to white people and treat them with civility shows that we are truly god's children.

Black people have done nothing to white people. So how can blk ppl be racist ?

If we had a black hospital and a white person needed treatment. We would treat that white person and we wouldn’t use whites as Guinea pigs in black hospitals, the same way whites use blacks as guinea pigs in white hospitals

We would not make sure predominantly white school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near white schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria the way whites do with black people

If you came to the black bank and you needed a loan and you qualified. We would not redline white districts from credit. The same way white ppl have redline black districts from credit.

We would not fight harder to save a black lives in a black hospital the same way white people fight harder to save a white lives in white hospitals.

We would not rip your CV's and resumes for job and employment the same way white rip up blk ppl's CV's and resumes for jobs and employment

We would not run around trying to prove how stupid and violent white ppl are. The same way white ppl r always running around trying to prove how stupid n violent black ppl are with non stop books about IQ and crime stats

We would not allow a black Police force to blow the Brains out of unarmed white ppl and walk free. The same way white ppl allow a white police force to blow the brains out of black ppl n walk free.
  • We don't talk about mistreating white people.
  • We don't run around pouring drugs in white communities.
Black ppl could NEVER treat white ppl. The way whites have treated black ppl

God just didn’t make us that way. He just didn’t give us that kinda heart.
We are all homo somethings. Over a million years we wiped out a lot of species that are no longer on th planet. One example is Neanderthal. So we didnt eradicate the planet of black people. We could have. I’m surpraised we didn’t. We left Asians, Indians, Mexicans, blacks, Arabs.

And while blacks didn’t have dreams of world domination, you’re just humans like the rest of us. Maybe even more violent than the rest of us. To each other. Both here and in Africa.

No, it's actually 82 cents and Indians earn $1.15 for every one dollar while other Asian ethnic groups earn what blacks do or less. Whites have 15 times the wealth of blacks and its due to racism. So like I said, stop being white thinnking you can talk about things you never have been or experienced and a community you have not lived in.
Enough of your stupid ASSumptions. There is inherited wealth, there is hard earned wealth. If you don’t have wealth, you either didn’t inherit it, didn’t earn it, or unwisely spent or lost it.

Whites like you look for everything other than the racist policies enacted by other whites that caused the problem. Whites have abortions, so abortion is not the problem. A black man and black woman wiill earn less than a white man and woman doing the same job with the same qualifications. So a black family can be mom and dad and still end up with less wealth.
Yet you claim to have been successful all the while bitching about being disadvantaged. Not every employer pays the same wages for the same positions. Two engineering companies who have employees with identical jobs don’t pay their employees the same. You don’t take into account an employees tenure, work ethic, location, etc. too many variables for your ASSumptions to be true.

This garbage gets old. Racist whites post this dumb shit as if America has no history.

Would whites have what they do now had they not excluded everybody else?

HELL NO!

So it's time the whites on the right ended the posting of arrogant crap judging other people by standards they themselves have never held.

All white people are racist. It's just to what extent they are. If I'm in court and you are judge and jury ? I'm fked.

It's impossible to live in the west and for a white person not to have soaked in some anti black feelings.

I've know white dudes who married to black women, have kids to non white women who are just as racist so drop this idea that racists are hillybilly trash.
Since you don’t know all white people and paint us with a broad brush, that right there is a certain example of what racists do.

UK Brother makes a good point..

If we're so handicapped why have whites spent 247 years enacting various racist laws and policies? After all, if we're so dumb you don't need to make rules excluding or targeting us because we're too stupid.
What laws and policies deny you anything?

Forum List

Back