Zone1 Why whites have more wealth than blacks.

You haven't really thought this through. Have you ?

You are saying that black people are the dumbest race. Right ? Fine let's run with that.

So that means that black people are handicapped because handicapped means you are born with a physical or mental ailment

See this is were the backtracking and the wimping out comes in. Whites and non blks who are always on forum after forum trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are, always wimp out when it comes to the handicapped question
I didn't say anything. I posted FACTS. If those FACTS are in error, please show us your proof proving me wrong.

Since you can't refute my facts, why don't you propose ways to improve those figures? Does dumbing down classes help or hinder them?

Don%27t%20expect%20to%20build%20up%20the%20weak-S.jpg

So why have white people needed to practice racism if blk ppl are handicapped ?
I do not believe black people are ā€œhandicappedā€. The question of what disparities exist and whatā€™s responsible for those disparities is another topic.

However, to address the question you are asking, because by the nature of what oppression is, there is some advantage that is exploited to control another group. It could be strength of numbers, prevailing ideology, advanced technology, or even superior intellect. Iā€™m not saying Iā€™m endorsing that. Im just saying thatā€™s the reason.

Also, ā€œracismā€ has existed since the beginning of time. Why wouldnā€™t ā€œwhite people practice itā€? Black people practiced it. Brown people practiced it. People of every color can and have been racist. So, why would you question why ā€œwhite peopleā€ would need to? Racism is the historical status quo. If you canā€˜t get two neighboring tribes in Africa to live in peace with each other, what hope is there for the rest of us? Answer that please.

The ideological positions of the political left are creating more racial animosity than has been seen in the US for 60 years. The PTB wants us fighting with each other so we donā€™t notice they are screwing us all.

I didn't say anything. I posted FACTS. If those FACTS are in error, please show us your proof proving me wrong.

If what you are saying is "FACTS" that means you are saying that black people are handicapped because if those facts are true that means that blk ppl are mental retarded and that retardation is from birth meaning blk ppl are handicapped

So why practice to racism to bunch of handicapped ppl ? You should be to give blks the best of everything knowing full well that we are handicapped and we aint gonna do sh*t

Since you can't refute my facts, why don't you propose ways to improve those figures? Does dumbing down classes help or hinder them?

Call me intellectually inferior all day.

I donā€™t give a crap about that

All I want to know from guys like you and others that are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are is this

What do you do with a race of blk people who you claim are stupid ?

Youā€™re saying Iā€™m stupid ? OK. Sh*t. I am then. Now what ?

If ppl like you got some balls and said ā€œWeā€™re gonna stop telling blk ppl what they are. We are gonna tell them what we are gonna doā€

Iā€™d be like

main-qimg-3d84b0770ed695c09528269836640387

And Iā€™d tune in and if they said ā€œWeā€™re gonna kill every blk person on earth or die tryingā€

Iā€™d say ā€œOK. Cool. Now get on with itā€ and Iā€™d go down fighting and if we are not meant then we are not meant to be here.

And thatā€™s how you deal with ppl who come with the race and IQ talk.

I'm not going to spend ONE SECOND trying to prove to you that blk ppl are intelligent.
I'm not going to spend ONE SECOND trying to disprove you.

Racists were saying blk ppl were stupid long b4 the IQ test was created.

What I can not understand is this : Why canā€™t you be just a racist ? Why do you need these pseudo scientific explanations?

Why not just say; ā€œN**GG**s are stupid.ā€? And be done ? Why do you feel the need to have these crutches ?

In many ways it's a waste of time even debating with you as you canā€™t argue facts against beliefs. People believe what they want and use confirmation bias to justify what they want to be true

So stop trying to prove points. We donā€™t need them. Either stop the B.S or letā€™s just get it on for the last time and for the final time

Last edited:
If what you are saying is "FACTS" that means you are saying that black people are handicapped because if those facts are true that means that blk ppl are mental retarded and that retardation is from birth meaning blk ppl are handicapped

So why practice to racism to bunch of handicapped ppl ? You should be to give blks the best of everything knowing full well that we are handicapped and we aint gonna do sh*t

All I want to know from guys like you and others that are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are is this

If ppl like you got some balls and said ā€œWeā€™re gonna stop telling blk ppl what they are. We are gonna tell them what we are gonna doā€

Iā€™d be like

And Iā€™d tune in and if they said ā€œWeā€™re gonna kill every blk person on earth or die tryingā€

Iā€™d say ā€œOK. Cool. Now get on with itā€ and Iā€™d go down fighting and if we are not meant then we are not meant to be here.

I'm not going to spend ONE SECOND trying to prove to you that blk ppl are intelligent.

What I can not understand is this : Why canā€™t you be just a racist ? Why do you need these pseudo scientific explanations?

Why not just say; ā€œN**GG**s are stupid.ā€? And be done ? Why do you feel the need to have these crutches ?

In many ways it's a waste of time even debating with you as you canā€™t argue facts against beliefs. People believe what they want and use confirmation bias to justify what they want to be true

So stop trying to prove points. We donā€™t need them. Either stop the B.S or letā€™s just get it on for the last time and for the final time
I don't understand your frustration and hostility toward me. I didn't make up those facts; I didn't post nonsense, as does our good friend IM2 daily.

What benefit is there to anyone by denying the FACTS? It is cruel and dangerous to ignore facts, do you not agree? Why do you believe it is beneficial to expect the same results from someone with a 90 IQ as someone with a 125 IQ in acquiring a degree in engineering? What is the benefit to either person?

How is that different from me, at 6'3" tall and 200 pounds, competing with a kid 5'9" and 160 pounds in basketball or football with us both playing the same position? That was pretty tall and big in 1960.

How is it not better to deal with the FACTS, adjust the teaching tools and methods, and train each according to their abilities? Why is that a bad thing to you?

I don't understand your frustration and hostility toward me.

So you can read my mind now ?

I didn't make up those facts;

I never said you did.

I didn't post nonsense, as does our good friend IM2 daily.

I never said you did post nonsense

What benefit is there to anyone by denying the FACTS?

It is cruel and dangerous to ignore facts, do you not agree?

I agree with you.

Why do you believe it is beneficial to expect the same results from someone with a 90 IQ as someone with a 125 IQ in acquiring a degree in engineering? What is the benefit to either person?

I agree

How is that different from me, at 6'3" tall and 200 pounds, competing with a kid 5'9" and 160 pounds in basketball or football with us both playing the same position? That was pretty tall and big in 1960.

I agree.

How is it not better to deal with the FACTS, adjust the teaching tools and methods, and train each according to their abilities? Why is that a bad thing to you?

Iā€™d be like

In many ways it's a waste of time even debating with you as you canā€™t argue facts against beliefs. People believe what they want and use confirmation bias to justify what they want to be true.

If all you are gonna do is repeat yourself then I will do the same

Last edited:
So you can read my mind now ?

I never said you did.

I never said you did post nonsense

I agree with you.

I agree

I agree.

Iā€™d be like

In many ways it's a waste of time even debating with you as you canā€™t argue facts against beliefs. People believe what they want and use confirmation bias to justify what they want to be true.

So stop trying to prove points [FACTS]. We donā€™t need them. Either stop the B.S or letā€™s just get it on for the last time and for the final time

If all you are gonna do is repeat yourself then I will do the same
I got it! FACTS are impossible for you to accept. You'd rather wallow in ignorance than seek solutions. Good for you!

I think that black people would improve their lot if they simply modeled their behavior and choices after that of Jews - a horrifically persecuted minority that overcomes all the bigotry to succeed, and succeed well, including:

1) Do not have children before marriage
2) Make the necessary sacrifices to get an education
3) Study hard, place emphasis on getting top grades, and get a good job

Of course, blacks get mad when I suggest that because it implies that successful people had a role in their own success, even despite bigotry.

I got it! FACTS are impossible for you to accept.

I have accepted your facts.

You'd rather wallow in ignorance than seek solutions. Good for you!

How can mentally retarded people seek solutions ? You are the one who says blk ppl are dumb and stupid. Right ?

How can mentally retarded people seek solutions ? You are the one who says blk ppl are dumb and stupid. Right ?
2023-03-29%20Reduced%20further-Th.jpg

Does not matter what blk ppl do, be it high or low cultured

Obama went to Harvard, did not sag his pants, did not have kids out of wedlock, was educated, did not live on welfare, did not commit any crimes, spoke in a way that was acceptable to whites, dressed in a way that acceptable to whites, dressed and styled himself in a way that was acceptable to whites. a good father to his kids, happily married and was never in any personal scandal in both terms of office

Yet he got more death threats, more racist hate mail, more shit than any stereotypical blk gangbanger
Exactly - Obama isn't judged by me about being a Negro or a half Negro - but via the mannered/civilizied social-culture he displays as a human being, and naturally also in view of his political performance as a US President.
That Obama becoming a US president, openly documented racist sentiments amongst e.g. Americans was NEVER disputed by me.
That e.g. European-Americans that opposed or criticized Obama's policies or his general "uneventful" political performance - where decried immediately as being racists was also obvious.

Respective Cultures advance in their own civilization enhancement via cross-transfers of knowledge from other cultures.

If you take e.g. Negros and e.g. those Asian/Siberian migrants that settled the Americas - they were never met with other migrant cultures traveling form e.g. the Middle-east to Sub-Saharan Africa, to Southern Africa - the same applies to those who migrated into the Americas from 30,000 B.C. onward.

As such the Negro civilizations could only learn from each others developments - and never received any significant inputs from other civilizations in the e.g. past 10,000 years. That therefore other civilizations that continuously intermixed and or shared other civilizations enhancements/knowledge became far more advanced doesn't come as a surprise does it?

I had stated in a similar thread - that the social-cultural development and organization that the Arabs or Europeans met in the 10th respectively 16th century in Negro-Africa was equivalent to what European/Asian and Middle-East cultures had already achieved in average by around 2500 B.C. aka the Negros had achieved a civilization standard by themselves - that was around 4000+ years behind those other cultures and civilizations.

As such the only enhancements that came to Negro-Africa or the Americas, and was "recognized" by the locals from 1500 onward, were the technological enhancement e.g. machines, telegraph. trains, fire-arms, medicinal advancements and e.g. light-bulbs. The Europeans did not bother to teach or enforce European social-attributes and social-culture - due to simply seeing and FACTUALLY recognizing Negros or them feathered fellows in the Americas to be way behind any culture - that was deemed to be a worthy culture.

The Negros themselves - foremost their chieftains and tribal leaders were heavily interested in fire-arms and light-bulbs but couldn't give a shit about the social-culture that e.g. the Europeans had developed. They even forbade their own people to adopt these - e.g. the European school system of e.g. the late 19th and early 20th century.

European schools demand a certain age to go to school - usually starting at the age of 6-7 - this however was a prime age for Negros to herd goats and cattle until they were 12-13. as such they (them tribal leaders) only allowed their own folks (aside from their own exclusive family members) to attend European education from the age of 12 onward.

Naturally this resulted into a school segregation in e.g. former Rhodesia or South-Africa. Meaning as a European you don't want your daughter or son who is e.g. 6 years old and has been brought up in an advanced social-culture to sit next to a 12 year old Negro kid - whose only educational and sociology-culture standard had evolved onto the herding of goats and cattle and possessing a totally primitive understanding of a household and sanitary standard.

So back to the USA - any Negro or European is free to attend the school he is assigned to in his district since latest from 1970 onward (53 years) two generations - the syllabus is the same - regardless of 70% being Negros in that school or 70% being Europeans.

The only thing that is NOT the same, is the sociology-culture displayed by Ghetto Negros and civilized Europeans. Negros need special classes to tell them and educate them that e.g. stealing is not okay? that gang live isn't really a job? that you don't just hump around and produce fatherless offspring? from where I came from, the GOVERNMENT never taught that - but my parents. The government only implemented the laws and made sure they are followed up upon.

So now, are you and IM2 referring to civilized Europeans or Hillbilly Trailer Park Scum (HTPS)? for the latter I already told you I don't give a damn about someones skin pigmentation - and a prototype HTPS is as dumb and uncivilized as a some Ghetto Negro. and this is were your cited "RACISM" stems from: Negro like Europeans opposing Negros in general due to their skin pigmentation. And Ghetto Negros opposing Europeans in general due to their skin pigmentation.

So if you are a civilized Negro what the Fu... you care about some HTPS opinions or remarks??? You expect them to provide an economy to give a job to YOU? you think they control the economy, politics or anyone's destiny in the USA?

No you simply use these HTPS retards, to deflect from your own self-inflicted cultural inferiority or unsatisfying life.

Exactly - Obama isn't judged by me about being a Negro or a half Negro - but via the mannered/civilizied social-culture he displays as a human being, and naturally also in view of his political performance as a US President.
That Obama becoming a US president, openly documented racist sentiments amongst e.g. Americans was NEVER disputed by me.
That e.g. European-Americans that opposed or criticized Obama's policies or his general "uneventful" political performance - where decried immediately as being racists was also obvious.

It matters not what the blk person does, Even in countries where there practically are no black ppl, like Russia they have the same anti blk sentiments as white people all over the world

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Respective Cultures advance in their own civilization enhancement via cross-transfers of knowledge from other cultures.

Just get the point

If you take e.g. Negros and e.g. those Asian/Siberian migrants that settled the Americas - they were never met with other migrant cultures traveling form e.g. the Middle-east to Sub-Saharan Africa, to Southern Africa - the same applies to those who migrated into the Americas from 30,000 B.C. onward.

Just get to your point.

As such the Negro civilizations could only learn from each others developments - and never received any significant inputs from other civilizations in the e.g. past 10,000 years. That therefore other civilizations that continuously intermixed and or shared other civilizations enhancements/knowledge became far more advanced doesn't come as a surprise does it?

it is pretty widely acknowledged that virtually no basic technologies were strictly speaking invented in Europe or the United States. Instead, European societies aggregated technologies. Metalwork, the plow, hydrocarbon fuels, higher mathematics, paper, wind-powered sea navigation, the compass, gun powder, and steam engines all came from elsewhere. In terms of the crucial agricultural products that feed everyone in the modern world, too, none originated in Europe.

Black Africans were the original inventors of the disciplines that helped bring the world into the modern age.

Black people are :

• The Fathers of Mathematics.
  • The Fathers of Physics.
  • The Fathers of Chemistry
  • The Fathers of Astronomy.
  • The Fathers of civilisation.
  • The Fathers of building in stone and bricks.
  • The fathers of Writing Languages like Edo Script, Nsibidi are three African writing systems that pre-date the arrival of Europeans on the continent.
In fact Africans invented the binary system which is still used in the Yoruba oracle and was copied by German scientists and applied to computer programming.

Calendars, irrigation, mining, metal block printing, fountain pen, astrolabic quadrant, hand cannon and an emphasis of the kind of tools used in architecture.

All the ancient formulas in trigonometry, calculus and physics as well as chemistry were invented by black people. All of these were begun by Blacks in Egypt, Nubia-Kush.

Black ppl gave the world the alphabet (Phoenicians were black Moorish people from North Africa...the word PHONICS comes from them) and numbers (Arabic numbers are 0-9 as opposed to Roman numerals which don't have a zero making higher math IMPOSSIBLE).

So even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans

Civilization is not a white invention. Greek civilization comes from Egypt. But whites see it as the starting point because it was the first ā€œwhiteā€ country to be civilized. And it was first only because it was closest to Egypt.

People are taught to turn a blind eye to the Egyptian roots of Greek civilization.

The columns, the paper, the science and mathematics all came straight out of Egypt.

Even before Alexandria became the centre of Greek learning, people like Plato, Pythagoras, Solon and Thales all studied in Egypt.

But to be honest :

Agriculture and Iron Smelting were two of the most important things humans ever discovered.

They were both developed, independently in West Africa. Humans spent 10s of thousands of years as hunter gatherers before somebody figured out that if you plant seeds in the ground, irrigate and take care of them, you can settle in one area and not have to wander about looking for food.

Seems pretty obvious, but if nobody explained it to you, youā€™d have no idea how it works.

Iron industry, in both smelting and forging for tools and weapons, appeared in Sub-Saharan Africa by 1200 BCE

I had stated in a similar thread - that the social-cultural development and organization that the Arabs or Europeans met in the 10th respectively 16th century in Negro-Africa was equivalent to what European/Asian and Middle-East cultures had already achieved in average by around 2500 B.C. aka the Negros had achieved a civilization standard by themselves - that was around 4000+ years behind those other cultures and civilizations.

When you look back in history you realize that no one in their right mind in 1500 would have thought that some day English would become a world language, a respected language of learning, science and business. If you said that in 1500 people would have thought you had too much to drink because medieval Europe was a sh*t hole. Until the Blacks came in from Africa and cleaned it up.

main-qimg-30f0a9cef952f9851a00febfd8a13bb9-pjlq

Thatā€™s why the Spanish (to this day) annually dress every year in blackface. Racist as F. But they know their history.

main-qimg-a3195403ccbab68766c5735f9b11df2c-lq

main-qimg-c2bf519d7c183544302ff1641ea9ed7b-lq

The stench of medieval Europe still echoes today. The Middle Ages smelt of sewage and decaying bodies. The Queen of Spain Isabel of Castle (the end of the 15th century) confessed that she had taken a bath only twice in a lifetime when born and married.

French kings died of lice. People emptied chamber pots right out of their windows making streets look like cesspools. Fleas, lice and bugs swarmed in rich and poor houses of London and Paris.

Unsanitary conditions, diseases and starvation were what early Europe was. Noble families were happy if at best two or three of ten children survived. A third of women died in labor. They had no street illumination. In Ancient Rome they sold even the urine from latrines to wool dyers and leather tanners.

Rain was the only street cleaner in those times. The black plague almost killed all of white Europe in the 13th, due to UNSANITARY conditions.

The truth of the matter is early Europeans were nasty mofos.

Black people (moors) from Africa civilized Europe. There were bath houses all thru Moorish Spain as well as well lit streets, Universities, Palaces. While 1% of Europe was literate, there were over 90 universities in the Moorish Empire. They were responsible from bringing them out of the dark ages.

These blacks are responsible for the white boy 'renaissance' where they had a refocus on science, learning and math. BLACK MOORS are the ones who inspired this reawakening.

main-qimg-4ba79db1d15750dff71a1665176c7338-pjlq

They built stuff like

main-qimg-160094bd209bf945a9a27d46bd89147a-lq

And this was throughout Europe.

main-qimg-7f0281c8fd57a4c77acea0030f0fcd87-lq

That's why they have statues of blk ppl on many European countries

main-qimg-43dc077d672e602be18f443c1655c127-lq

main-qimg-bb205bab26eaf949a2d8d368af86711f-lq

main-qimg-c2db25e94e065e451547d6dbcfa22aee-lq

They introduced art, architecture, sciences, medicines, animal husbandry and other advanced disciplines to Spain and the rest of Europe. This was the catalyst which led to the European Renaissance.

Most of Western European scientific discoveries or rather copies of the original discoveries of Africans were put to use during the sixteenth to the twentieth centuries.

It was during this time that some of the great scientific and technological discoveries and inventions were made.

Yet, these discoveries and inventions were and are merely improvements on ancient discoveries made by Africans Blacks.

For example, gunpowder was invented by the ancient Egyptians and Nigerians who used the cola nut to make gunpowder. The Chinese reinvented it and used it in fireworks and explosives.

Steel work and iron smelting was invented by Africans in ancient Tanzania, where ancient cone-like blast furnaces with bellows still exist to this very day and are still used.

The hydraulic pump for lifting water and irrigation was invented by Africans in Egypt

SERIOUS White historians know these facts very well.

They also know that to tell the truth would reveal the dominate position the Black ppl in the bronze-age.

SERIOUS white historians know they were barbarians when the foundation of world civilization was built by black ppl but few western historians will tell the full story of man's racial history to do so would challenge the Aryan model of history.

If you have got this far down then I'm sure these observations seem like "junk-science" or "radical" interpretations..

Education doesn't equal intelligence, intelligence doesn't equal knowledge, knowledge doesn't equal understanding and understanding doesn't equal wisdom.

Observe, find you own understanding outside the books, or even other people. Calling me radical is the ultimate compliment, cause that means I'm blazing my own path, long as I keep moving, its all good.

As such the only enhancements that came to Negro-Africa or the Americas, and was "recognized" by the locals from 1500 onward, were the technological enhancement e.g. machines, telegraph. trains, fire-arms, medicinal advancements and e.g. light-bulbs. The Europeans did not bother to teach or enforce European social-attributes and social-culture - due to simply seeing and FACTUALLY recognizing Negros or them feathered fellows in the Americas to be way behind any culture - that was deemed to be a worthy culture.

Black people have invented more things beneficial to the progress of mankind than anyone else.

Thatā€™s simply because we have been on the planet longer than anyone else.

Yes most inventions of the past few hundred years were made by white people. So sure whites have invented some wonderful things

But at the same time 99.99% of white people have invented nothing.

And those inventions are only because whites have been on top during that time. And in the past few hundred years whites have theorized that blacks are subhuman, then why open the door to a monkey ? Thatā€™s been white supremacist logic and if they never let blacks get into anything, the logic is safe.

If white inventions were because white people are born with more brains, then they would have been on top all throughout all history.

Anglo power (European and American) is fresh in our minds, but it is merely the latest chapter in the book of history. And that is the Historical Context that youā€™re argument forgets.

So western inventions are not because white people are so much smarter than everyone else but because progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before.

The more science you know the more science you can discover. The more inventions you have at hand. The more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white intelligence.

You forget that you live at only one point in history, that other points in history were different. 700 years ago the Chinese could have ran around bragging how smart and inventive they were. After all whites would be nowhere without four Chinese inventions:

1) Gunpowder
2) The compass
3) Paper
4) The printing press.

Their rise to world power was built on these.

It also must be remembered that itā€™s not so much about who invents. Itā€™s ALL about who gets the patent.

Whites have done it for ages.

They see an idea, invention, something which is common somewhere else, go back home, patent it and claim the rights.

That's why you have stories like last year the black South African (Nkosinathi Nkomo) created a water purification invention to assist the drought in Cape Town then he mysteriously falls from a building a dies.

main-qimg-c44aac9ce4080d7f2ff02b6da50e1253-lq

A few months later someone comes up with the same invention.

Coincedence ?

His invention would have make him a billionaire and his descendents.

I think that black people would improve their lot if they simply modeled their behavior and choices after that of Jews - a horrifically persecuted minority that overcomes all the bigotry to succeed, and succeed well, including:

1) Do not have children before marriage
2) Make the necessary sacrifices to get an education
3) Study hard, place emphasis on getting top grades, and get a good job

Of course, blacks get mad when I suggest that because it implies that successful people had a role in their own success, even despite bigotry.

Because Jews people are white and benefitted from that.

The ONLY thing white people are better than black people at is KILLING

Killing, rape, torture, rape, theft, bribery that's one thing white people are better than blk ppl at

I never want black people to think like white people. I never want blk ppl to lose our humanity the way white people have lose their humanity.

Why is grown white men having sex with 7 year old boys and girls so rampant in the white community ?

1701093989215.png

1701093885432.png

Last edited:
Good Lord, what a discussion.

Bottom line: When it comes to assessing large numbers of people - their successes and failures - IQ is king. American Blacks have an average IQ that is full standard deviation below the mean. That means nothing with respect to any individual person, who can fall anywhere along the IQ spectrum, but when you look at average accomplishments by that group, they are going to reflect the lower IQ. They will have less income, a lower net financial worth, less education, fewer top STEM degrees, and so forth. It is as predictable as the sun rising in the East.

And the same is true with people having other IQ tendencies. Asians and Ashkenazi Jews have average IQ's that are about a standard deviation above the mean. So despite facing discrimination of their own, they are GENERALLY more educated, more accomplished, wealthier, have higher incomes, and have more of the top STEM degrees.

Still, as we all know, there are some brilliant people who accomplish very little, and some dullards who are quite successful. That's life. But the general rule is that success will follow intelligence when you are talking about large numbers of people.

If you took a hundred thousand Americans of all races, and picked out 1000 that had IQ's between 85 and 90, those people would have lower incomes, less net worth, less education, etc., than the general population. It has very little to do with race. But you would ALSO find in that group, lots of poor life decisions that are not the direct result of low intelligence, but correlate closely with low intelligence - things like bastardy, abuse of alcohol and controlled substances, poor work habits, petty criminality, and so on.

When you talk about the various "gaps" in our society - the wealth gap, the achievement gap, and so on - and ignore the factor of IQ, you are talking nonsense. If there are groups that have average IQ's that are substantially below or above the mean, they will succeed and fail according to their intelligence levels. The best examples of this phenomenon are in public schools spending. As a society, we spend countless billions of dollars trying to fight the academic achievement gap between Blacks and Hispanics and the general population of students. NOTHING EVER CHANGES. Some of the best funded schools in the country cater to majority Black student bodies and the achievement gap persists. How could it not?

None of this prevents any individual Black person from accomplishing things according to his own level of intelligence or talent. And I would suggest that the discrimination against such a person(which nobody can deny) is more than offset by discrimination in his favor.

So don't give me this bullshit that the "gaps" that are noted between Blacks and everyone else are the result of racism. Maybe in the past, but not today. That's just an excuse for people who won't or can't do the work that is necessary to succeed.

I don't understand your frustration and hostility toward me. I didn't make up those facts; I didn't post nonsense, as does our good friend IM2 daily.

What benefit is there to anyone by denying the FACTS? It is cruel and dangerous to ignore facts, do you not agree? Why do you believe it is beneficial to expect the same results from someone with a 90 IQ as someone with a 125 IQ in acquiring a degree in engineering? What is the benefit to either person?

I believe BlackUK_dude is Paul Essien a poster who was banned a couple of years ago. His style and abbreviations are the same.

Good Lord, what a discussion.

Bottom line: When it comes to assessing large numbers of people - their successes and failures - IQ is king. American Blacks have an average IQ that is full standard deviation below the mean. That means nothing with respect to any individual person, who can fall anywhere along the IQ spectrum, but when you look at average accomplishments by that group, they are going to reflect the lower IQ. They will have less income, a lower net financial worth, less education, fewer top STEM degrees, and so forth. It is as predictable as the sun rising in the East.

And the same is true with people having other IQ tendencies. Asians and Ashkenazi Jews have average IQ's that are about a standard deviation above the mean. So despite facing discrimination of their own, they are GENERALLY more educated, more accomplished, wealthier, have higher incomes, and have more of the top STEM degrees.

Still, as we all know, there are some brilliant people who accomplish very little, and some dullards who are quite successful. That's life. But the general rule is that success will follow intelligence when you are talking about large numbers of people.

If you took a hundred thousand Americans of all races, and picked out 1000 that had IQ's between 85 and 90, those people would have lower incomes, less net worth, less education, etc., than the general population. It has very little to do with race. But you would ALSO find in that group, lots of poor life decisions that are not the direct result of low intelligence, but correlate closely with low intelligence - things like bastardy, abuse of alcohol and controlled substances, poor work habits, petty criminality, and so on.

When you talk about the various "gaps" in our society - the wealth gap, the achievement gap, and so on - and ignore the factor of IQ, you are talking nonsense. If there are groups that have average IQ's that are substantially below or above the mean, they will succeed and fail according to their intelligence levels. The best examples of this phenomenon are in public schools spending. As a society, we spend countless billions of dollars trying to fight the academic achievement gap between Blacks and Hispanics and the general population of students. NOTHING EVER CHANGES. Some of the best funded schools in the country cater to majority Black student bodies and the achievement gap persists. How could it not?

None of this prevents any individual Black person from accomplishing things according to his own level of intelligence or talent. And I would suggest that the discrimination against such a person(which nobody can deny) is more than offset by discrimination in his favor.

So don't give me this bullshit that the "gaps" that are noted between Blacks and everyone else are the result of racism. Maybe in the past, but not today. That's just an excuse for people who won't or can't do the work that is necessary to succeed.
You have been shown that IQ tests aren't accurate assessments of intelligence. Black UK Dude is 100 percent historically accurrate. Your post is not.

You have been shown that IQ tests aren't accurate assessments of intelligence. Black UK Dude is 100 percent historically accurrate. Your post is not.
Your saying ā€œyou have been shownā€ is condescending and arrogant.

And like it or not, there IS a correlation between IQ scores and level of intellectual ability. You think itā€™s a coincidence that the average IQ of engineering majors is about 130, and the average IQ of sociology majors (your degree, yes?) is only 105?

Itā€™s because engineering is a complex, difficult program of study requiring a level of intelligence not needed by sociology majors.

Forum List

Back