Why White People Owning Dogs is Racist

Never thought of it, but having read this I feel badly, so I'm giving up my hounds to a POC, and shipping the horses off to Spain. Never knew what POC meant until now. It's important to distinguish our differences.

BTW, white people invented freedom, we're going to need that one back.

[
Never thought of it, but having read this I feel badly, so I'm giving up my hounds to a POC, and shipping the horses off to Spain. Never knew what POC meant until now. It's important to distinguish our differences.

/QUOTE]
You can ask my schnauzer Fritz but I don't think he wants to go anywhere. In fact he's allowed to run free everyday yet he stays right here.
GOOD doggy! :)
Doggy-style=cultural appropriation? Eating a hot dog? Dog-day afternoon is cancelled? Snoopy not cool?

[
Never thought of it, but having read this I feel badly, so I'm giving up my hounds to a POC, and shipping the horses off to Spain. Never knew what POC meant until now. It's important to distinguish our differenc ;) es.

/QUOTE]
You can ask my schnauzer Fritz but I don't think he wants to go anywhere. In fact he's allowed to run free everyday yet he stays right here.
GOOD doggy! :)
Doggy-style=cultural appropriation? Eating a hot dog? Dog-day afternoon is cancelled? Snoopy not cool?
Good points. ;)

I have one white dog and one black.

Am I still a racist even though I sing Ebony and Ivory to them each night at beddy bye time?

Read this off the page :abgg2q.jpg:

" Cayde is a father to two and a lifelong conservationist. When not committing time to the local zoo, Cayde spends his time creating and disseminating educational materials for local schools that help kids understand why protecting animals and LGBTQIA+ rights is so important."

Forum List

Back