Why We Need To Stop Assuming Everyone Is Straight

Of course we have to assume everyone is straight!! To do otherwise would be a terrible insult. Like those Dirty Doctor Office questionaires where they ask how often you have sex and with which sex you do it. The imputation is that you look like a sex pervert, and I don't answer (or allow them to ask) that kind of question anymore. Shocking behavior.

Once in a while I've seen the rare man (or twice, woman!!) who makes a big performance out of the sort of camp talk that characterizes some particularly neurotic homosexuals. They are signaling, and one has to take that seriously. Otherwise, make the polite assumption. Don't asume they everyone might be a sex pervert!!

LGBT people are not perverts.

LGBT people are not perverts.

Sure they are. If you think they're normal, why are you here? You wouldn't be talking about it if you thought it was normal.

I'm not going to continue in this thread. Sort of disgusting and I'm not in sympathy with this idea of legitimating all possible forms of perversion that the Left goes in for now.

Sure they are. If you think they're normal, why are you here? You wouldn't be talking about it if you thought it was normal.

I'm not going to continue in this thread. Sort of disgusting and I'm not in sympathy with this idea of legitimating all possible forms of perversion that the Left goes in for now.

I heard some ancient cultures like the Norse,Spartans,Romans embraced LGB people?

I heard some ancient cultures like the Norse,Spartans,Romans embraced LGB people?
You heard wrong.

Try reading Martial in translation from Latin (I'm assuming you can't read Latin). He was a comedian like Bill Maher and his many books are full of furious, filthy-dirty epigrams against homosexuals ---- or men he wants to portray as homosexuals. His writing was very popular. Still is.

You heard wrong.

Try reading Martial in translation from Latin (I'm assuming you can't read Latin). He was a comedian like Bill Maher and his many books are full of furious, filthy-dirty epigrams against homosexuals ---- or men he wants to portray as homosexuals. His writing was very popular. Still is.

If it is because it's against the bible.

The same bible also says
people can't eat fat Lev 3:17, can't eat pork Lev 11:7-8, can't eat shrimp or anything lacking fins or scales Deuteronomy 14:9-10, planting two different crops side by side Lev 19:19, wearing clothes made of mixed fabrics lev 19:19, cutting the hair on the sides of your head or clipping the edges of your beard Lev 19:27, tattoos Lev 19:28, can't work on the sabbath Exodus 35:2

There is also slavery in the bible.{an evil that no one approves of today}

Also says people can beat slaves

Exodus 21:20–21 says, “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

Also the bible says that slaves can be slaves for life, which is a lot like African American slavery.

Leviticus 25:44-46​

44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life

And considering today's climate, like reparations for slavery and statues of slave holders being torn down.

The passages of slavery can be viewed as very offensive.

Last edited:
"Straight" meaning heterosexual? That's what makes the world go around isn't it? There are only two genders, male and female. Hacking, tacking and taping certain body parts doesn't change that. As for "varieties of sexuality", let's not go there.

"Straight" meaning heterosexual? That's what makes the world go around isn't it? There are only two genders, male and female. Hacking, tacking and taping certain body parts doesn't change that. As for "varieties of sexuality", let's not go there.

There is more than straight sexuality.

There is also LGB Lesbian,Gay,Bisexual.

Science would disagree with you on how many genders there are.

Last edited:

"There are a whole variety of sexualities that people fall under, and at least ten percent of the population falls under non-heterosexual categories."​

It's common knowledge that most of the population is heterosexual. However, the fact that we have started to assume everyone is heterosexual because of that is a rising problem, termed "heteronormativity."

If almost everyone IS heterosexual, it's a pretty safe bet in the absence of evidence to the contrary (which is usually forthcoming).

If almost everyone IS heterosexual, it's a pretty safe bet in the absence of evidence to the contrary (which is usually forthcoming).

Well can it kinda be thought to be excluding sexual minority groups by only talking about straight people, while excluding LGB people?

People should be inclusive.

"There are a whole variety of sexualities that people fall under, and at least ten percent of the population falls under non-heterosexual categories."​

It's common knowledge that most of the population is heterosexual. However, the fact that we have started to assume everyone is heterosexual because of that is a rising problem, termed "heteronormativity."

10%?

Just be you and stop trying to justify your abnormal lifestyle

You are wrong.

We assume whatever we want to assume.

Do not lecture us.

You just compared LGBT to Pedos?
Well, you just compared them to slaves, didn't you?

Hyperbole cuts both ways, kid.

I'm still not sure what you are upset about. The reason people assume you are straight is that the overwhelming percentage of people are straight. I never see left handed people acting all butthurt because somebody thought they were right handed.

It sounds to me that you feel you must be aggrieved over SOMETHING, and are working overtime to find it.

Well, you just compared them to slaves, didn't you?

Hyperbole cuts both ways, kid.

I'm still not sure what you are upset about. The reason people assume you are straight is that the overwhelming percentage of people are straight. I never see left handed people acting all butthurt because somebody thought they were right handed.

It sounds to me that you feel you must be aggrieved over SOMETHING, and are working overtime to find it.

You poor thing, you are SUCH a victim.

You little Marxist snowflakes don't face any real oppression any more so just make some up. Its the same thing with all the crap about imaginary "microaggressions".

You just seek power and control over others, and this is your way of gaining it. I realize tou are still a young child and have been indoctrinated at your school, but it is never too late to grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back