Tried to go shopping for Fall Clothes in October yesterday and I see a bunch of summer clothes hanging up

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I said its almost Halloween so why the fuck is summer clothes still up?? The guy said they sell summer clothes all year around because sometimes people take vacations in the winter lol

I just walked the fucked out

FCEUK9RWYAESXEn

While Biden is stopping the container ships in Long beach to be offloaded.....

You will have to wear your last season clothes, I'm afraid.:dunno:

While Biden is stopping the container ships in Long beach to be offloaded.....

You will have to wear your last season clothes, I'm afraid.:dunno:

two fall shirts that was hanging up were the ones I bought last year

two fall shirts that was hanging up were the ones I bought last year

Another possibility is to buy online. Great clothes to be bought that way if you know your size.

Don't waste your time go shopping in real life.

Another possibility is to buy online. Great clothes to be bought that way if you know your size.

Don't waste your time go shopping in real life.
yeah thats my only option

That's ok too....it's fun!:biggrin: don't complain too much!:tongue:
I was shopping at the Big and Tall store but I am not really big anymore. And it seems like all their clothes is geared toward men 55 and older

I said its almost Halloween so why the fuck is summer clothes still up?? The guy said they sell summer clothes all year around because sometimes people take vacations in the winter lol

Global warming...duh...

I was shopping at the Big and Tall store but I am not really big anymore. And it seems like all their clothes is geared toward men 55 and older

so what....find other shops....there are millions of them

so what....find other shops....there are millions of them
That's the plan. I considered going to Manhattan because I never leave their disappointed

Global warming sale :)

I always buy clothes on clearance/off season because I am a cheapskate. Speaking of which, I am told we will be making a day trip to the closest town with all the outlets in the near future. I can't wait to walk around all day holding bags for someone else :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back