Why We Need To Stop Assuming Everyone Is Straight

Yes, usually by other heteroes because they deserve it.

I usually only say this when talking to racists, but "CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE".
the point is, there is nothing special about gays being beat up...or like that other ''group'' being SUPPOSSEDLY discriminated against

the point is, there is nothing special about gays being beat up...or like that other ''group'' being SUPPOSSEDLY discriminated against

You mean other than they are being beaten up or discriminated against for being in that group.

Hey, look, I'm white, straight, male and from a Christian background.... So I don't have to worry about being discriminated against. I don't have to worry about a random crowd of bigots beating me up.

Everyone should enjoy that level of security.

yeah, I'm privilege alright. I think your whining about your sexual choices is boring and don't care about it.

Sorry, I'm straight.. . I'm just not so insecure I need to hate on people who aren't like you guys do.

Yes, you guys are so bored with gay sex you can't stop talking about it, often describing it with excruciating detail...

It's like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about steak.

Government mandates and taxpayers money is involved in everything sexual. The costs keep rising for the results.
I knew a woman who was planning on having a child with her "wife" using only their genetic material, and I asked how they were going to do this with their two combined incomes of about $30 an hour. She shrugged and said "Stupid taxpayers".

"There are a whole variety of sexualities that people fall under, and at least ten percent of the population falls under non-heterosexual categories."​

It's common knowledge that most of the population is heterosexual. However, the fact that we have started to assume everyone is heterosexual because of that is a rising problem, termed "heteronormativity."

Your article is from 2016...the trans have pushed the gays way down the victimhood ladder since then.

"Why We Need To Stop Assuming Everyone Is Straight"​

Because when some hapless individual "misgenders" someone, they risk having their face ripped off.

It's common knowledge that most of the population is heterosexual. However, the fact that we have started to assume everyone is heterosexual because of that is a rising problem, termed "heteronormativity."
"Heteronormativity"??

4563057.jpg

The reason that people assume most other people are straight is because being "straight" is normal. Gay, bi or whateverthefuckelse someone dreams up as an identifier are not "normal".

Here, wanna' buy a t-shirt?

There are more than two genders All genders symbols Rainbow text by gingercat

It speaks of "more than two genders", yet it's only available in "MALE " and "FEMALE" sizes.

Howsthatwork?

"There are a whole variety of sexualities that people fall under, and at least ten percent of the population falls under non-heterosexual categories."​

If that's true, then the recruitment techniques of the homosexual lobby is astoundingly successful. A decade ago only 2% of the population identified as homo or bi sexual.

But these claims are rarely if ever true - just more self-serving propaganda.

Hey, I have an idea... why don't we all just STFU about sexual choices in public and leave people to be themselves without broadcasting it to the world and demanding their choices be accepted and even praised? I have never felt a need to seek out gay folks to insult them but these days it's like they are publicly demanding that everyone accept them whether they want to or not.
I second this. What I get so sick of is people acting like there is absolutely nothing else to ever talk about.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

10%?

That's rich and generous.
I wouldn't go beyond half of one percent.

I've known people who were beaten up for being gay
I've know people who were fired for being gay.

Yes, how silly they should demand what straight people take for granted.

Now if only straight people could do the same.

I once remember a straight person bragging about meeting this beautiful woman.

Of course we have to assume everyone is straight!! To do otherwise would be a terrible insult. Like those Dirty Doctor Office questionaires where they ask how often you have sex and with which sex you do it. The imputation is that you look like a sex pervert, and I don't answer (or allow them to ask) that kind of question anymore. Shocking behavior.

Once in a while I've seen the rare man (or twice, woman!!) who makes a big performance out of the sort of camp talk that characterizes some particularly neurotic homosexuals. They are signaling, and one has to take that seriously. Otherwise, make the polite assumption. Don't asume they everyone might be a sex pervert!!

I knew a woman who was planning on having a child with her "wife" using only their genetic material, and I asked how they were going to do this with their two combined incomes of about $30 an hour. She shrugged and said "Stupid taxpayers".
I do not believe that anything in resources is permanent. History teaches us that things can go bad. Many people are programmed to have the government provide and if the day comes it is reduced, trouble is going to be the result.

Forum List

Back