Why We Elected The Donald: He is a Cool, Badass American Businessman

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Ann Coulter and her adams apple can suck it. I voted for The Donald because he represents what was great about America before a low life, Kenyan/Somalian illegal alien became President because of racist non-Whites and qu33r Whites and Jews.

Ann Coulter and her adams apple can suck it. I voted for The Donald because he represents what was great about America before a low life, Kenyan/Somalian illegal alien became President because of racist non-Whites and qu33r Whites and Jews.

And a whole lot of dead people.

If he is, he'll have to dump Fox noise and all you Dupes to do it...

No offense, I was an English major with many courses in logic and still have no idea what you tried to say. Are you retarded? If so, why are you posting on the internet franco?

Are you also an illiterate retard?
To which do you take exception? Many bankruptcies; minority tally of American votes; boosted?

edit...
If you consider this passage ungrammatical
His many bankruptcies really are what boosted him to a minority tally of American votes.
then I suggest it is you who is illiterate; too, that you wasted your college fees.

Last edited:
There are things I liked about Trump and things I don't. I really don't like how verbally abusive he is. I also don't like the way he talks about muslims and illegal Mexicans and the wall. I have been friends with illegal Mexicans, met them. A lot are very poor hard working law abiding citizens who get treated like shit by a lot Americans and looked down upon. Yeah I think it is wrong for businesses to hire them for less pay and deny a job to a US Citizen, but who's to blame for this? That poor illegal Mexican who is trying so hard just to survive or that greedy corrupt business? I can't help feel sorry for a lot of them if you would see the living conditions some of them live in and how hard the life is for many of them, it really is heartbreaking. In my opinion an easy way correct problem make it easy for them to get citizenship, Amnesty. That way now they are legal citizens and businesses have to hire them for the same pay.

What I do like about Trump though is he is a leader and seems to get things done. He is very inspiring to a lot of Americans and brings hope to the Country. He is more like a Democrat in many ways. He is not ultra conservative and is willing to work with the democrats. He is about making deals and negotiating till something gets accomplished in Washington instead of nothing getting accomplished.

Watching Donald's past video clips from years ago and going into campaigning his issues really changed a lot, just because I think he wanted to earn more votes and get Republican vote. Deep down however I think Donald is the same way he said years ago. That he considers himself liberal on social issues, but more of a conservative on financial issues. Donald may say he is against abortion and take stances that seem to make people think he does not have liberal views when it comes to the gay, lesbian, and bisexual community... but he can't fool me. I know deep down inside he actually has more liberal views toward those topics even though he is afraid to say it because he wants the Republican vote. This is another reason why I like him.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cnm

More from a fucking birther. My God.

Trumps too old for the job. If he's not reading off a teleprompter he constantly repeats himself, and rambles.

Fuck Trump

The term is "developmentally disabled" and the OP learned Standard American English in Iran or Namibia obviously. The five times bankrupt Trump was a lousy businessman; those who voted against Clinton wanted male genitals in the White House as President(.)

The term is "developmentally disabled" and the OP learned Standard American English in Iran or Namibia obviously. The five times bankrupt Trump was a lousy businessman; those who voted against Clinton wanted male genitals in the White House as President(.)
No, just didn't want a c*nt.

Everybody voted for Pres.Trump because he is a warrior.

hilary-clinton-dresses.jpg

Election-Warz-Gif-Trump-vs-Hillary-pc-games.gif

If he is, he'll have to dump Fox noise and all you Dupes to do it...

No offense, I was an English major with many courses in logic and still have no idea what you tried to say. Are you retarded? If so, why are you posting on the internet franco?

You need a refund on the diploma. Whatever you paid for it was money pissed away.

It is neither logical nor reasonable to believe that Obama was not born in the United States or that he was in illegal alien. It is neither logical nor reasonable to believe that Obama was elected by solely by nonwhites and Jews when 73% of Americans are white.

At least your English classes weren't a total waste. You articulate your racist views quite clearly. It is very easy to understand that you're alt right scum.

Last edited:

No we didn't, he plays for the Deep State team, they all do.

Forum List

Back