Why watching Fox News is bad for you and doesn’t help you.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

Fox is a propaganda network. You don’t learn anything there.

I think the reason most Republicans on the USMB don’t know that Russia helped Donald Trump win because Fox News will never report that truth.

Not only that, Fox News lies. Many Republicans believe Bill Clinton was convicted of a crime. They talk about Bill Clinton being impeached but never mentioned that the entire star report was handed over to all of Congress the day after it was completed and Republicans in Congress impeached Bill Clinton the day after that without a single discussion on the house floor. They were able to do that because they had the numbers in the house at the time.

Now you have Republicans believing that President Obama was did a lousy job after Katrina and they believe Isis was created under President Obama.

I’ve watched Fox and the only time I’ve ever heard anyone critical of President Trump was Judge Napolitano when he pointed out that Donald Trump committed obstruction. That was shocking. Not the obstruction, but that fox had the discussion.

I’ve never seen trumps criminal foundation discussed on Fox.

I’ve never seen them on Fox mention that Trump stiffed hundreds of workers and contractors for work that they did for him.

Omission can be a lie.

D3x-Pc-Eg-Wk-AAi-Dk-Q.jpg

I think the reason most Republicans on the USMB don’t know that Russia helped Donald Trump win because Fox News will never report that truth.

Not only that, Fox News lies. Many Republicans believe Bill Clinton was convicted of a crime. They talk about Bill Clinton being impeached but never mentioned that the entire star report was handed over to all of Congress the day after it was completed and Republicans in Congress impeached Bill Clinton the day after that without a single discussion on the house floor. They were able to do that because they had the numbers in the house at the time.

Now you have Republicans believing that President Obama was did a lousy job after Katrina and they believe Isis was created under President Obama.

I’ve watched Fox and the only time I’ve ever heard anyone critical of President Trump was Judge Napolitano when he pointed out that Donald Trump committed obstruction. That was shocking. Not the obstruction, but that fox had the discussion.

I’ve never seen them on Fox mention that Trump stiffed hundreds of workers and contractors for work that they did for him.

Omission can be a lie.

Russia helped Donald Trump win

Facebook posts are a matter of free speech. Including the Pro-Beast posters that flooded this site Oct-Nov 2016. Sorry you changed your vote.

Omission can be a lie.
images (58).jpeg
Feel the same way about your posts.

Omission can be a lie.
You lay awake all night coming up with this, didn't ya? :laughing0301:

giphy.gif

Watching ANY "news" and believing it's all facts, and allowing yourself to be manipulated is how you end up looking as stupid as Deanturd.

Omission can be a lie.

Translation~ still upset Fox news told us the truth about Hillary rigging the DNC nomination

Last edited:

Omission can be a lie.

FOX, MSNBC and CNN are Propaganda machines and yet you only focus on FOX...

Too bad Al-Jazeera America did not make it...

Omission can be a lie.

Facebook posts are a matter of free speech. Including the Pro-Beast posters that flooded this site Oct-Nov 2016. Sorry you changed your vote.
Facebook post are not a matter of free speech. It's a private business, not part of the government.

Omission can be a lie.

Facebook post are not a matter of free speech. It's a private business, not part of the government.

You are correct and Facebook just like the USMB has the right to censor material posted on their site...

Omission can be a lie.

9D519DDA-67F8-42E3-9023-DFE72981EF1E.jpeg

Omission can be a lie.

You know, Al-Jazeera ain’t that bad. They don’t pretend to not be one sided. With the other alphabet and critter networks, they try and say they are reporting news instead of ideology. Al-Jazeera don’t.

Dean, grow the fuck up! In America, if you don't like Fox, CHANGE THE FUCKING CHANNEL. Had Hillary won, in Marxist America, you could and would have banned Fox.

You people are the worst FUCKING NAZIS

Change the Fucking Channel and for the Love of Baby Jesus, just SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Omission can be a lie.

Weird. Then how is it free speech on Facebook if you can’t say anything they don’t like ?

Omission can be a lie.

You know, Al-Jazeera ain’t that bad. They don’t pretend to not be one sided. With the other alphabet and critter networks, they try and say they are reporting news instead of ideology. Al-Jazeera don’t.

I can respect Al-Jazeera even of they are anti-israel...

Them and Democracy Now at least tell you where they stand and you are correct the main three Cable Goons pretend but do a really bad job at it!

FoxNews is rapidly becoming a Hollywood rag anyway under influence from the hard Left.

More and more they have this Garbage that Leftists LOVE and less real news.
Most Conservatives don't give a shit who wears the most makeup and who cheated on who. Progs thrive on it.
foxnoozeHollywoodRag.jpg

So in that respect, the OP may be at least partially correct

Last edited:

Forum List

Back