Why was the left silent about Obama helping assasinate Qaddafi?

Qadaffi was no longer engaged in terrorism, at least that I am aware of. He had given up his WMD program. Obama repaid him by helping militants to overthrow and assassinate him. The left celebrated.

GeneralSalamisGhost.357 on Twitter

:rolleyes: Probably has something to do with Obama not assasinating Qadaffi.

Why is it now the far left wants to use the word Assassination instead of murder like they do for the terrorist that Trump assassinates?

I think it deserves an answer.
Well, NONE of the liberal loons on here will be ABLE to answer this question in an intelligent or coherent manner. They're too butt-hurt to give a meaningful response.

I have to believe most everyone have seen my posts condemning Obama here.

You don't have to believe that.

A lot of people aren't here for long blocks of time, and may or may not choose the type of threads you're replying in.

Some may scrollscrollscroll

Qadaffi was no longer engaged in terrorism, at least that I am aware of. He had given up his WMD program. Obama repaid him by helping militants to overthrow and assassinate him. The left celebrated.

Why is it now the far left wants to use the word Assassination instead of murder like they do for the terrorist that Trump assassinates?

Because they're fuckin nuts.

wtf is the difference? Assasination is a more exact term for official kill order of a civilian leader.

wtf is the difference? Assasination is a more exact term for official kill order of a civilian leader.

Actually they are not, but I see that will be the far left excuse.

Actually it is, please don't reply any more with stupid, dead-end bullshit about nothing.

Probably has something to do with Obama not assasinating Qadaffi..

A U.S. airstrike on Qadaffi's motorcade directly led to him being captured and killed by militants. Had the drone targeted Qadaffi's vehicle, Obama could very well claim to have killed or "assassinated" him. Qadaffi was the recognized leader of Libya. Soleimani was only a general and the leader of an established terrorist organization. So why was it ok for Obama to assassinate or attempt to assassinate Qadaffi but it wasn't ok for Trump to kill the terrorist?

Air strike hit 11 vehicles in Gaddafi convoy -NATO

Actually it is, please don't reply any more with stupid, dead-end bullshit about nothing.

See how the far left acts when they are confronted with reality!

So if (the far left cult) you say they are the same, when someone helps in a "murder" what does that make them?

When "each side has done it" -- all you got left to criticize are the hypocrites that whine about latest "bad decisions"... It's all been done before.. Those party animals just have conveniently short memories and no principles....

Last edited:
Yer tryin' too hard.

Maybe a different question? Is the world better off post Quddafi? If so why?

The world is no different.

When "each side has done it" -- all you got left to criticize are the hypocrites that whine about latest "bad decisions"... It's all been done before.. Those party animals just have conveniently short memories and no principles....
and they know that their voter base has an even shorter memory span than they do .

and they know that their voter base has an even shorter memory span than they do .

The Democratic voter base doesn't care about facts or truth. Their loyalty is to the Democratic Party.

Yer tryin' too hard.

Maybe a different question? Is the world better off post Quddafi? If so why?

The world is no different.

Exactly. And it would have been fine had token negro and Hillary Spice hadn't messed around over there and created ISIS.

I always wondered why they wouldnt call themselves something that would be understood in their own language.

... token negro...

These types of comments are wrong and do no favors for political conservatives. These types of comments drive blacks and non-blacks both to the Democratic Party. It's DUMB to say such things.

qn70ym2k2kxrqfjo28ew.jpg

... token negro...

These types of comments are wrong and do no favors for political conservatives. These types of comments drive blacks and non-blacks both to the Democratic Party. It's DUMB to say such things.

qn70ym2k2kxrqfjo28ew.jpg

Well, thats how it is these days. Obama was a token negro presidant. The only thing he will ever be remembered for is being a Negro. Just a half black guy who became president. And even Trump could have had a similar story, but no all he is is an orange dude who made his millions on the backs of illegal alien orphan tears. And I don't claim to be a political conservative and no political conservative or political liberal gets to tell me what to say or how to say it. It's the same for you. You don't have to agree, he'll you don't! Cool huh? As far as black folks go, I don't think they are as into Bammer as much as many like to think. I point to my bud Jarome. Forced to retire a year after Bammer took office. 1.5 year after Trump he is thinking about his second retirement. He hates Bammer and trump but will admit trump is doing the job better then the last two presidents. Sorry for rambling.

Forum List

Back