Why was the cure for homosexuality defended?

Gay conversion therapy denies the reality that homosexuality is no threat to the individuals or others.
But homosexuality is a huge threat to the individual who suffers in it. How big does the stick has to be and how much does it need oiling before it make the sufferer realize the problem that goes into the suffrer's ass? That must surely be a sickness, it cannot be healthy to stick things in people's asses.
No, he has not. Your mistaken nonsense is harmful and should be crushed. Your logic is such that we can use your silly words as an example of what comes out of a person's mouth is stupid.
What logic are you using here? Sticking things in the ass is harmful, it was not designed for that, the vagina is, so homosexuality ergo must be a decease. Isn't this logical? At list on the simple mechanical basis, even if you ignore the mental problems of it?
So you have "stuck" things up your bum, have you? It hurt you, did you? Go talk to a real doctor. But here's a hint: don't do it if you don't like it. And another: mind your own business.
No because then the entire medical profession wouldn't exist. We must help people.

ANOTHERLIFE is baiting all of you. He's like a KKK guy in a white sheet walking thru Harlem. Do yourselves a favor and ignore this thread.
The thread poses an existing question, doesn't matter who the OP is. You troll much? Hehe.

Fine. I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice. Let it be known by all who read this that Anothlife and I are gay lovers. I pitch, he receives. He loves my Johnson up his bung. He loves for me to spew in his mouth. He makes post like this to make people think he is anti gay, when the reality is, he is a cock hound, can't get enough of it.
I really asked them to take good care of you downtown, and this is what happened? I am disappointed.

Oh sweetie, let's just let everyone know about us. I'm tired of having to sneak around. You said you loved me as I was wrecking your anal canal, now let everyone know the truth. Then we can kiss in public.
So where is the money?

Anotherlife, please get out of the closet.

It's OK to be who you are.

It's clear what is going on, he is definitely a closet gay. Look at his screen name 'ANOTHERLIFE'. He is begging us all to accept his 'other life'. My god, I don't think I have ever seen a clearer case of repressed homosexuality.

Just because certain behaviors are hard-wired in some humans doesn't mean such behaviors are desirable to include in the societal structure.
Not following you here. While I've yet to see a "Retard's Right's Parade" and LWers praising someone as "brave" for "coming out" as retarded, the fact remains a person born with a mental disability cannot change who they are, therefore they shouldn't have to hide themselves in a closet.

Perhaps, but neither should they insist that others agree with, approve of, or condone their hard wired behavior if the community in which they live find such behavior offensive.

The next argument proffered will be that pedophilia is hard-wired (there is evidence to that effect), ergo they should not have to hide themselves in a closet.

Just because certain behaviors are hard-wired in some humans doesn't mean such behaviors are desirable to include in the societal structure.
Not following you here. While I've yet to see a "Retard's Right's Parade" and LWers praising someone as "brave" for "coming out" as retarded, the fact remains a person born with a mental disability cannot change who they are, therefore they shouldn't have to hide themselves in a closet.

Perhaps, but neither should they insist that others agree with, approve of, or condone their hard wired behavior if the community in which they live find such behavior offensive.

The next argument proffered will be that pedophilia is hard-wired (there is evidence to that effect), ergo they should not have to hide themselves in a closet.
Since pedos seem to be either hard conservative or libertarian most of the time (limited govt is less likely to catch and punish them), you may find that happening, yes.

Since pedos seem to be either hard conservative or libertarian most of the time (limited govt is less likely to catch and punish them), you may find that happening, yes.

It's a 50-50 spread, lending more credence to the cause being hard-wired.

No, it is not. You have a theory, with no basis of fact.

No, it is not. You have a theory, with no basis of fact.
:lmao:

lmao.gif

In the 70s, the DSM national diagnostic book contained homosexuality as a mental decease, and doctors worked on finding cure for it. Then it was removed. Why is that? Who are the people who want people to be sick? This time it couldn't be the doctors because they lost their funding. Any theories?
It is like AIDS -- incurable once you catch it apparently.

My sister is a nurse and she worships medical science.

Medical science is her god.

She also believes that a gene for gay/lesbo will someday be found.

Logically speaking this is an argument from ignorance but that is what she believes will happen someday.

Most likely is that it is merely a learned behavior and like any other vice it is hard to relinquish.

I disagree to the extent I believe that homosexuality is blended of nature (genetics) and nurture (sociology).

It's clear what is going on, he is definitely a closet gay. Look at his screen name 'ANOTHERLIFE'. He is begging us all to accept his 'other life'. My god, I don't think I have ever seen a clearer case of repressed homosexuality.
For those who are gay they cannot resist mentioning it due to the urge for exhibitionism.

For others they would prefer not to be grossed out by its mention.

They think homosexuality is normal. They can't count 1+1 and future that unless 50 out of any 100 people are gay, homosexuality is not expected and is not normal. What is most homosexuals are bullied and manipulated into homosexuality, and they would be just normal otherwise?
most people would argue that people are bullied and manipulated into heterosexuality.
People can't "turn" straight or gay, so any bullying just drives people underground. The fucking Communists persecuted those who were religious and attempted to stomp out religion. Did they succeed? No, they just drove it underground.
What does religion have to do with queers? Why do you freaks always try to point attention elsewhere when your sickness is exposed?
Actually, religion has quite a lot to do with your antediluvian vies of homosexuality:

In the early Middle Ages the Christian Church ignored homosexuality in secular society; however, by the end of the 12th century hostility towards homosexuality began to emerge and spread through Europe’s secular and religious institutions. There were official expressions condemning the "unnatural" nature of homosexual behavior in the works of Thomas Aquinas and others. Until the 19th century, homosexual activity was referred to as "unnatural, crimes against nature", sodomy or buggery and was punishable by law, sometimes by death.[ Homosexuality and psychology - Wikipedia

So you see, your living in the 12th century!!

As people became more interested in discovering the causes of homosexuality, medicine and psychiatry began competing with the law and religion for jurisdiction. In the beginning of the 19th century, people began studying homosexuality scientifically. At this time, most theories regarded homosexuality as a disease, which had a great influence on how it was viewed culturally.[6

Then came the modern era which, sadly, you are not a part of:

The social, medical and legal approach to homosexuality ultimately led for its inclusion in the first and second publications of the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM). This served to conceptualize homosexuality as a mental disorder and further stigmatize homosexuality in society. However, the evolution in scientific study and empirical data from Kinsey, Evelyn Hooker and others confronted these beliefs, and by the 1970s psychiatrists and psychologists were radically altering their views on homosexuality. Tests such as the Rorschach, Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) and the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) indicated that homosexual men and women were not distinguishable from heterosexual men and women in functioning

They think homosexuality is normal. They can't count 1+1 and future that unless 50 out of any 100 people are gay, homosexuality is not expected and is not normal. What is most homosexuals are bullied and manipulated into homosexuality, and they would be just normal otherwise?
most people would argue that people are bullied and manipulated into heterosexuality.
People can't "turn" straight or gay, so any bullying just drives people underground. The fucking Communists persecuted those who were religious and attempted to stomp out religion. Did they succeed? No, they just drove it underground.
What does religion have to do with queers? Why do you freaks always try to point attention elsewhere when your sickness is exposed?
Actually, religion has quite a lot to do with your antediluvian vies of homosexuality:

In the early Middle Ages the Christian Church ignored homosexuality in secular society; however, by the end of the 12th century hostility towards homosexuality began to emerge and spread through Europe’s secular and religious institutions. There were official expressions condemning the "unnatural" nature of homosexual behavior in the works of Thomas Aquinas and others. Until the 19th century, homosexual activity was referred to as "unnatural, crimes against nature", sodomy or buggery and was punishable by law, sometimes by death.[ Homosexuality and psychology - Wikipedia

So you see, your living in the 12th century!!

As people became more interested in discovering the causes of homosexuality, medicine and psychiatry began competing with the law and religion for jurisdiction. In the beginning of the 19th century, people began studying homosexuality scientifically. At this time, most theories regarded homosexuality as a disease, which had a great influence on how it was viewed culturally.[6

Then came the modern era which, sadly, you are not a part of:

The social, medical and legal approach to homosexuality ultimately led for its inclusion in the first and second publications of the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM). This served to conceptualize homosexuality as a mental disorder and further stigmatize homosexuality in society. However, the evolution in scientific study and empirical data from Kinsey, Evelyn Hooker and others confronted these beliefs, and by the 1970s psychiatrists and psychologists were radically altering their views on homosexuality. Tests such as the Rorschach, Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) and the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) indicated that homosexual men and women were not distinguishable from heterosexual men and women in functioning
This cannot be true simply for example the moosleems are anti-gay by religion however as teens they are all gay.

So religion has nothing to do with it.

Homosexuality is cause by exposure to other homosexuals.

It is like any other contagious disease.

Forum List

Back