Why was President Trump the only President to deal with $565 Billion Dollar China trade imbalance?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
President Trump stated that there is currently a $565 billion dollar a year trade imbalance with communist China. This is a fact. Many goods that I buy say made in China. Why was he the first and only President of these United States to address this issue.? Your responses please.

Why do you buy products made in China?

Because there are not enough made in american goods for me to chose from. I have looked for made in America, and just see made in China only!!.
Yes there is, you just a cheap skate
meanwhile-in-china_o_418760.jpg

President Trump stated that there is currently a $565 billion dollar a year trade imbalance with communist China. This is a fact. Many goods that I buy say made in China. Why was he the first and only President of these United States to address this issue.? Your responses please.

Yup. And if Biden gets in you can kiss what Trump did goodbye. It will be the status quo once again. China trading like it did before Trump.

because he found a way to make millions off the imbalance?/ You do know China's economy is leaving ours in the dust?? Thank the moron trump for that

Yup. And if Biden gets in you can kiss what Trump did goodbye. It will be the status quo once again. China trading like it did before Trump.
Yeah China buying all those Boeings,soy beans etc etc are really going to kill us LOL

I'll give him credit if the gop remains the anti-unfair-china-trade party. But I don't think it will.

I'll be surprised if Biden doesn't suss out France and Germany about finding a common front against China's predatory trade, and if so, Trump had a positive effect. He didn't really accomplish anything with China, but he put the issue on people's minds. Of course voters don't care about deficits unless they're blaming the party they don't like

Obama's last year it was $347 billion, so much for LOSER Tramp's trade war, another LOSS for the LOSER!

Obama's last year it was $347 billion, so much for LOSER Tramp's trade war, another LOSS for the LOSER!

What you ignorant fucked in the head TDS Loons don’t realize is; the more the U.S. economy flourishes the more the trade ‘imbalance’ grows.
Trumps economy stomped the Magic Negroes economy in the ground.
What else can I teach you dumbmotherfuckers today?
eddiew37

Yes there is, you just a cheap skate

Individuals can never be counted on to do what's best for the collective. Most people will always behave in a way that most benefits them individually. I understand your point, but it doesn't really present any realistic solutions either.

Forum List

Back