Why Trump´s Stimulus is coming slowly

I got mine and so did everyone I've talked to about it....I know that doesn't prove anything but just thought I'd toss that in the mix....
Poof... and there it was. Made any new friends yet? LOL
Not here.....lol
Was it a big surprise, or did someone slip you a note saying you got it?
I called my bank to check my balance when my next door neighbor got his check....

Open neighbor's mail.... forge his name.... take to the bank.... check your balance. Yeah I do that alla time.

I got mine and so did everyone I've talked to about it....I know that doesn't prove anything but just thought I'd toss that in the mix....

Well talk to me cuz I ain't seen it.
$1200 bucks...direct deposit into my account....they sent my ex wife's $1200 to my account too:dunno:.....should I tell her?.....:muahaha:...just kidding I wrote her a check yesterday....

See, I wouldn't do that for my ex. :eusa_snooty:
I gave $600 to my daughter for her birthday...and used the other $600 for new tires....
New tires are the best. I love new tires. Everyone should buy new tires. New tires are great.
I'm being serious. Tires get overlooked. Some people put off buying tires like the plague.
Get 'em now while you can. By the way...

Why? They're going like toilet paper?

Me, I only buy tires when I've had a good year.

tenor.gif

Poof... and there it was. Made any new friends yet? LOL
Not here.....lol
Was it a big surprise, or did someone slip you a note saying you got it?
I called my bank to check my balance when my next door neighbor got his check....

Open neighbor's mail.... forge his name.... take to the bank.... check your balance. Yeah I do that alla time.
:4_13_65:...

$1200 bucks...direct deposit into my account....they sent my ex wife's $1200 to my account too:dunno:.....should I tell her?.....:muahaha:...just kidding I wrote her a check yesterday....

I gave $600 to my daughter for her birthday...and used the other $600 for new tires....
New tires are the best. I love new tires. Everyone should buy new tires. New tires are great.
I'm being serious. Tires get overlooked. Some people put off buying tires like the plague.

Don't buy China bomb tires.

My woman got hers ..it was in the bank this mornin.....crying for nothing ..people stress over money..everyone's been there ... I'd make her take me out for dinner and a drink...but everything is friggin closed ..a glass of scotch is an excellent disinfectant no matter what the w.h.o says

Open

But... Chinese tires? Total shite. Out of round garbage.

An old woman gets new tires. She drives back to the tire store. The store manager gets an earful from the woman. She yells at him saying "My car is vibrating and I'm really shookin' up about it!"

The tires on my MINI are made in Romania.

You have to file income taxes, welfare leech.

Been there, done that, you Carolina prodigal son state where y'all don't even have the DECENCY to have a state income tax.
There is nothing decent about grabbing a mans hard earned money...

Been there, done that, you Carolina prodigal son state where y'all don't even have the DECENCY to have a state income tax.
Fuck a state income tax.
We have free vocational and 2 year college not funded by taxes.
What do yall fund without tax money in appalachia?? Free condoms to stop incestial offspring?

Fuck a state income tax.
We have free vocational and 2 year college not funded by taxes.
What do yall fund without tax money in appalachia?? Free condoms to stop incestial offspring?

Wa'al I got me that thar fiberoptic line...

I never tire of reminding Harley that his state is the trash we threw out. Kind of an experiment we let them do to see if they can survive in the wild without any skills. Mark my words they'll come crawling back over the mountains with their hand out.

Whelp -- I can't tell if I got paid or not. Bank site won't open. But now its home page says "the Federal stimulus payment has been applied to your account" --- but this is the home page, before you sign in.

I never tire of reminding Harley that his state is the trash we threw out. Kind of an experiment we let them do to see if they can survive in the wild without any skills. Mark my words they'll come crawling back over the mountains with their hand out.
They obviously forgot one person :dunno:

Whelp -- I can't tell if I got paid or not. Bank site won't open. But now its home page says "the Federal stimulus payment has been applied to your account" --- but this is the home page, before you sign in.
Call your bank....

Damn. The last thing I did before the lockdown was visit my tax accountant — and pay more to Uncle Sam than ever before!

My accountant once even coughed right over my papers and almost right in my face! Oh well...

Now I hear there is a big debate, even on Wall Street, about providing funds assigned to help small businesses ... to private Hedge Funds. There are some thirty thousand of them serving rich clients in all kinds of ways. Average 20 employees each. So now these notoriously secretive, often highly leveraged private capital funds are not only getting bailed out (with who knows how many $ trillions) behind closed doors by Federal Reserve “special vehicle funds,” but — in the name of assisting the hired worker who sweeps their offices at night — they want Congressional funds to help them pay the cleaning woman, and their rent.

Gotta keep American “small business” shipshape!

Last edited:
y'all have banks?

Shore, that lean-to shack down ta Sam Drucker's Genital Store. He keeps the money under a floorboard.
Cain't be too careful with money, look what happened to Stringbean.

Oh wait, that was Tennessee.

Forum List

Back