Online Banking connection errors all over the country

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
First noticed it about an hour ago at office bank accounts... both accounts at different banks.
Then wait... can't access neither of my personal accounts at different banks...what the.
Confirmed with my main bank, and they said they know of two other banks are also down.
So I poke on Facebook...and get a response from friends in different cities and same thing. Hardly anyone could access their accounts online.

Yet no stories online????

Calm down...did you really expect corporations to spend the trillions required for a situation such as this.
Most Corporations always spend the least amount possible to serve their customers or their stock will go to shit.

Maybe it's the bank holiday ppl better hope their money is there LOL.

When you don't know where to go for downed sites

1586804659922.png

1586804808376.png

USMB included can often be picked up on this if they ever went down.

I have no business or personal accounts with BofA... I'm not that stupid.
It is apparently practically every bank in the U.S. large and small.

You wanna tell me this is a coincidence?
Local banks, Regional Banks, National banks all lose connection ability at exactly the same time?

You wanna tell me this is a coincidence?
Local banks, Regional Banks, National banks all lose connection ability at exactly the same time?

Your welcome.

First noticed it about an hour ago at office bank accounts... both accounts at different banks.
Then wait... can't access neither of my personal accounts at different banks...what the.
Confirmed with my main bank, and they said they know of two other banks are also down.
So I poke on Facebook...and get a response from friends in different cities and same thing. Hardly anyone could access their accounts online.

Yet no stories online????
No problem here, just logged onto my Credit Union account. Maybe Credit Unions are not affected. :dunno:

Wasn't there supposed to be a $250B dump of digits to 200 million accounts today or something?

I'd reckon that fucked some shit up.

Now imagine the virus out there and what it has already caused----
Some have no jobs still no food etc.

Forum List

Back