Why Trump´s Stimulus is coming slowly

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
It is because of the ancient computer systems that are still not replaced. They use a software from 1959 and are struggling to find experts.

I got mine and so did everyone I've talked to about it....I know that doesn't prove anything but just thought I'd toss that in the mix....

I got mine and so did everyone I've talked to about it....I know that doesn't prove anything but just thought I'd toss that in the mix....

Well talk to me cuz I ain't seen it.
$1200 bucks...direct deposit into my account....they sent my ex wife's $1200 to my account too:dunno:.....should I tell her?.....:muahaha:...just kidding I wrote her a check yesterday....

$1200 bucks...direct deposit into my account....they sent my ex wife's $1200 to my account too:dunno:.....should I tell her?.....:muahaha:...just kidding I wrote her a check yesterday....

See, I wouldn't do that for my ex. :eusa_snooty:
I gave $600 to my daughter for her birthday...and used the other $600 for new tires....

I gave $600 to my daughter for her birthday...and used the other $600 for new tires....

Did I mention it's my birthday too? :D

Someday anyway

It is because of the ancient computer systems that are still not replaced. They use a software from 1959 and are struggling to find experts.

It's not going any slower then when Dubya did his after 9/11. Matter of fact, it's going pretty fast.

Does she need tires too?

Poof... and there it was. Made any new friends yet? LOL
Not here.....lol
Was it a big surprise, or did someone slip you a note saying you got it?
I called my bank to check my balance when my next door neighbor got his check....

So you say.......
:th_thgoodpost:.....

New tires are the best. I love new tires. Everyone should buy new tires. New tires are great.
I'm being serious. Tires get overlooked. Some people put off buying tires like the plague.
Get 'em now while you can. By the way...

Poof... and there it was. Made any new friends yet? LOL
Not here.....lol
Was it a big surprise, or did someone slip you a note saying you got it?
I called my bank to check my balance when my next door neighbor got his check....
Got it... or you did and I can't wait. I heard that the first arrivals will be regional, where ever that is.
I decided I would lend some to my Daughter if I get some first. Her boy's Birthday is close. Lend is give. She needs it way more than I.

Does she need tires too?

I can get 'em way cheaper that six hundred bucks, I'll tellya that...

Forum List

Back