Aftermath Of Twelve Year Old Getting Bit By Off Duty Police Dog, New Rules Set In Place

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I really think that the dog shouldn't be on the police force anymore if even allowed to remain alive. The police officer making light of this incident should lose his job too.

One single bomb sniffing dog, at any airport, is more effective than the dozens of fat, lazy PSA agents looking inside your shoes and rubbing your crotch. Dogs are an extremely important tool for extremely important law enforcement tasks. Their use should be ten times what we have now, IMHO.

One single bomb sniffing dog, at any airport, is more effective than the dozens of fat, lazy PSA agents looking inside your shoes and rubbing your crotch. Dogs are an extremely important tool for extremely important law enforcement tasks. Their use should be ten times what we have now, IMHO.

Dogs hit 10 times with 1 or 2 actually being drugs. They are used as an excuse to violate people's rights.

Police dogs save a lot of officers' lives.

I had a retired police dog as protection for a vulnerable family member. He was the most serious dog I've ever seen. All business.

After a while, my family member felt self-conscious being in public with him. Even though store employees are not supposed to ask any questions, they still would. So she stopped using him.

He then became a regular family dog and his inner puppy finally was allowed to come out. He was so happy.

I would play ball with him outside and I noticed something different from other dogs. When he would run after the ball, he would run in a really wide arc.

It was explained to me he was trained that way so an officer would have a straight line of sight at a suspect without accidentally shooting the dog.

I don't understand the deal with the dog in the OP. I never had to put my dog on a leash. He stuck to me like Velcro. He never ran off.

Also, that older boy who hit the dog in the head is lucky that dog didn't turn on him. I've seen police dogs turn people to shreds.

but that older boy did the right thing. He put himself at risk for his kid brother. He should get a medal.

Last edited:
Another amazing thing about my dog. When he ran in that big arc, he was able to do the calculus of where the ball would be when he got to it.

I love dogs. I've never been without one since I was a toddler.

Our most recent rescued puppy. This was taken a year ago:

IMG-20230921-151847.jpg

Last edited:
Besties.

They are both rescues.

In the background, you can see my mother's Yorkie I inherited when my mom passed. That dog is invincible. She's eaten a pound of chocolate chips with no ill effects. She chewed a pair of earbuds and chewed the batteries and ate the insides. Why? I have idea. Didn't harm her one bit.

My oldest daughter put a "BAD BITCH" dog tag on her. :lol:

IMG-20230915-115343.jpg

Forum List

Back