Why Trump is absolutely guilty, and Hillary Clinton is given a pass....

I see. You want to claim victimhood because most don't like trump or his actions, so any opposition to him, in your mind, must be party driven, or media driven. You can't accept the fact that people don't like him because they just don't like him. Explain it to yourself in any way you have to so you can hang on to whatever self respect you might have left, but the country doesn't support Trump. Accuse the media all you want, but when polls say 48% of Americans want him impeached, 48% of Americans really do want him impeached. Those numbers will only go up . You already lost. What happens now is nothing more than the steps needed to get rid of the bastard.
Going by the polls again? i figured you would have learned your lesson from all the polls showing Hillary winning. Guess not, huh? I think there is another factor at play here.

You're such a silly bitch. For about the millionth time. Those polls were measuring the popular vote which she won by about 3 million. Yes, I know he's president, but he didn't get that title by the popular vote.
Yes, I know he's president, but he didn't get that title by the popular vote.

He didn't need it, nor did any previous president

Since 1888, only two presidents have won without the popular vote. Shrub in 2000, and Trump in 2016..

and?

Is the popular vote necessary to win, or not?

Everyone is aware of the glitch in the electoral college.

"We judge ourselves by our intentions, others by their actions"
And when speaking politics...you can add - "...and those in the opposing party by implication".

The media and the entire liberal population branded Trump guilty without question, and without review.
They did so, because the left followed the usual measure of guilt - "...and those in the opposing party by implications".
All it took for the media, and the left to assume trumps guilt was for someone to imply it. "Our sources"..."Some are saying"..."our news has learned"...etc. are given the same credence as actual proof.
He's guilty because we think he is.

In contrast with Hillary and her multifarious collection of smoking guns, the left always - and still do - consider her innocent. And that is because they measure her guilt by her intentions...and as long as her intentions seemingly match their own - She is innocent because we think she is.
"Hillary is given a pass." So, you are ok with trump getting as many investigations as H. Clinton has gotten so far...............

I see. You want to claim victimhood because most don't like trump or his actions, so any opposition to him, in your mind, must be party driven, or media driven. You can't accept the fact that people don't like him because they just don't like him. Explain it to yourself in any way you have to so you can hang on to whatever self respect you might have left, but the country doesn't support Trump. Accuse the media all you want, but when polls say 48% of Americans want him impeached, 48% of Americans really do want him impeached. Those numbers will only go up . You already lost. What happens now is nothing more than the steps needed to get rid of the bastard.
Going by the polls again? i figured you would have learned your lesson from all the polls showing Hillary winning. Guess not, huh? I think there is another factor at play here.

You're such a silly bitch. For about the millionth time. Those polls were measuring the popular vote which she won by about 3 million. Yes, I know he's president, but he didn't get that title by the popular vote.

Since 1888, only two presidents have won without the popular vote. Shrub in 2000, and Trump in 2016..
Guess what? It doesn't matter. Read the Constitution if you don't understand why.

Nobody is questioning if he won. Just if that was the preference of the voters.

and?

No glitch

Working just the way it was set up.

Preventing the larger, more populous, states from running roughshod over the smaller states.

(think Lilliputans)

th

Make up your mind with hat ever criteria you want. I'll go by what the investigations find.

And what is that?
You do know that there is exactly zero evidence a single crime was committed. Impropriety? All day long...you bet improper. But anything new in the world of politics? Oh hell no.

So..please tell me the difference...

1) A Trump campaign member met with a lawyer, tied with a foreign government to get information from that government to implicate (reportedly) Hillary Clinton with her dealings with the Russian government while Secy of State. This is FACTS as we know it.

2) A Clinton campaign member met with a Ukranian government official to get information from them to implicate (reportedly) Donald trump with his dealings with the Russian Government. A FACT that we know happened.

Why does Trumps meeting worthy of 24 hour news reporting, and the other gets no mention.
What is the difference??

and?

It's that "glitch" that keeps fascist nut jobs from electing a president.

View attachment 138432

Since the DNC already has a track record of rigging elections for their preferred nominee for presidential candidate going into this last presidential election... It would be poetic justice if in the end this all blows up in the progressives faces and most of the Democratic leadership ends up in jail for collusion and treason with Russia for attempting to rig the presidential election.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Since you're making a wish list that will never happen anyway, you might as well throw in a pony.

images

I already have a horse so why would I need or want a pony? It's call a republic that allows me to have a voice in the leadership I choose instead of some corrupt self serving "give us bread and circuses and ponies" popular vote that a democracy wishes to impose on me.

The tragic irony is the continual denial that progressives have over their own DNC leadership and how things can't possibly backfire on them as they push their agenda.

*****CHUCKLE*****

upload_2017-7-12_14-21-31.jpeg

Which tells us that the republic is working and keeping the majority who live in the cities from putting their boot heel on the necks of those of us who don't.

*****SMILE*****

Make up your mind with hat ever criteria you want. I'll go by what the investigations find.

And what is that?
You do know that there is exactly zero evidence a single crime was committed. Impropriety? All day long...you bet improper. But anything new in the world of politics? Oh hell no.

So..please tell me the difference...

1) A Trump campaign member met with a lawyer, tied with a foreign government to get information from that government to implicate (reportedly) Hillary Clinton with her dealings with the Russian government while Secy of State. This is FACTS as we know it.

2) A Clinton campaign member met with a Ukranian government official to get information from them to implicate (reportedly) Donald trump with his dealings with the Russian Government. A FACT that we know happened.

Why does Trumps meeting worthy of 24 hour news reporting, and the other gets no mention.
What is the difference??

So you expect me to sit behind a keyboard and make the same case that dozens of highly educated and informed lawyers with subpoena power are working on? No pressure there. You'll have to give me a few minutes, but I'll see what I can do.

and?

If that is the purpose of it, it didn't work this time.

"We judge ourselves by our intentions, others by their actions"
And when speaking politics...you can add - "...and those in the opposing party by implication".

The media and the entire liberal population branded Trump guilty without question, and without review.
They did so, because the left followed the usual measure of guilt - "...and those in the opposing party by implications".
All it took for the media, and the left to assume trumps guilt was for someone to imply it. "Our sources"..."Some are saying"..."our news has learned"...etc. are given the same credence as actual proof.
He's guilty because we think he is.

In contrast with Hillary and her multifarious collection of smoking guns, the left always - and still do - consider her innocent. And that is because they measure her guilt by her intentions...and as long as her intentions seemingly match their own - She is innocent because we think she is.
If Republicans could have "gotten" Mrs. Clinton, they would have. After all, there were more Benghazi Investigations than 9/11 and I want to know why Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.

Hillary didn't.

osama-bin-laden-situation-room-president-barack-obama-joe-biden-hillary-clinton.jpg

View attachment 138432

Since the DNC already has a track record of rigging elections for their preferred nominee for presidential candidate going into this last presidential election... It would be poetic justice if in the end this all blows up in the progressives faces and most of the Democratic leadership ends up in jail for collusion and treason with Russia for attempting to rig the presidential election.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Since you're making a wish list that will never happen anyway, you might as well throw in a pony.

images

I already have a horse so why would I need or want a pony? It's call a republic that allows me to have a voice in the leadership I choose instead of some corrupt self serving "give us bread and circuses and ponies" popular vote that a democracy wishes to impose on me.

The tragic irony is the continual denial that progressives have over their own DNC leadership and how things can't possibly backfire on them as they push their agenda.

*****CHUCKLE*****

So you expect me to sit behind a keyboard and make the same case that dozens of highly educated and informed lawyers with subpoena power are working on? No pressure there. You'll have to give me a few minutes, but I'll see what I can do.

You do it all day long against Trump.
I am asking what is the difference between the two. With Trump the media is going apeshit crazy, the other....they are not even talking about - yet, as far as we know - is exactly the same event. BOTH met with foreign governments to get the goods on the other...yet Trump should be boiled in oil and Hillary....crickets....nada.
We also know as a fact that Obama's campaign met with the Iranian government weeks before his 2008 election, and it was known THEN...but not a word.

No politician has gotten "a pass" to the extent Donald Trump has

Any other politician would have their careers destroyed if they had:

Claimed POWs were not heroes
Attacked a Gold Star family
Mocked a disabled man
Called women pigs, dogs, ugly, fat
Bragged about grabbing women's pussies
Lied nonstop

Trump is given a pass

and?

Bullcrap. It worked as intended.

and?

On the contrary. it did

Trump won 30 states, and HIllary won 20.

View attachment 138432

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

Caught that did you. We'll see how the swamp drains in the months to come.

*****ROFLMAO*****

:cool:

Personally I think the DNC is going to become a part of history best kept in a neglected spot in the basement.

You do it all day long against Trump.
I am asking what is the difference between the two. With Trump the media is going apeshit crazy, the other....they are not even talking about - yet, as far as we know - is exactly the same event. BOTH met with foreign governments to get the goods on the other...yet Trump should be boiled in oil and Hillary....crickets....nada.
We also know as a fact that Obama's campaign met with the Iranian government weeks before his 2008 election, and it was known THEN...but not a word.

You should put all that in a book. I hear crazy right wingers are willing to pay a fortune for rantings like that.

and?

Bullcrap. It worked as intended.
Trump%2Battacks%2Bmass%2Bmedia%2Blike%2Blenin%2BMussolini%2BMao%2BHitler%2BFascism%2BBlue%2BDem%2BWarriors.jpg

Forum List

Back