Why Tipping Should Be Obsolete

The tipping system is great. It's a social contract that works out well in society. How many people usually get good, friendly service at restaurants? I do, and most people do. It's because of tipping that that is the case.
The owner should pay the employees enough to guaranteed good, friendly service, and, no spit in your food.

Exceptional service should earn a tip, if a person feels like it.

Tipping leads to many waitstaff hovering over you like a kid.

No, I don't need a faggot to grind pepper onto my meal, I can do it myself.

No, I don't want to hear how the waitperson was a millionaire exec before he "got fucked over by Bush".

I don't even want to talk to the fuckers, except to order.

Last edited:
The tipping system is great. It's a social contract that works out well in society. How many people usually get good, friendly service at restaurants? I do, and most people do. It's because of tipping that that is the case.

I never get good service. McDonalds has equal service.
Yea because your prolly a crybaby, needy, bitchy customer,.that's why you don't get good service
Only fags use "prolly"?

I only tip well (20%) when I get truly GOOD service. I tip 10% if the service is so-so. I don't tip at all if the service doesn't exist. And I tip a penny when the service is downright crappy.

Would I like to see the forced custom of tipping go away? Sure thing. However, I would still likely tip an exceptional server.

Yea because your prolly a crybaby, needy, bitchy customer,.that's why you don't get good service
Only fags use "prolly"?
I hit a nerve with you, Didn't I tinker bell?

I wonder how many times they spit in your food, tinker bell? I don't even have to order my food at my favorite place, when I sit down she will bring over my coke, say hi and ask "the regular?" And I would nod my head yes :)

Only fags use "prolly"?
I react to "prolly" like I react to fingernails on a chalkboard.

I guess tipping is necessary where

a) people don't take pride in their work, or

b) employers have cut their wage expense item.

Only fags use "prolly"?
"Prolly" did.

It was a visceral response.

I don't now a thing about you.

If you are not a fag, I apologize.

The fag lingo threw me.

If tipping was out there would be less large breasted women bending way over with open shirts to ask you if everything was alright (usually right after you just shoveled some chow in your mouth). Could save on back injuries.

Well they only make $2.75 or what ever it is now a days
Ah, exploitation, nothing finer.
They make much more than the base rate. My sister did it many years and would regularly rake in $200 a day on tips. Undeclared of course. And yes she's a big lib.

Why is it that its always RWs who know somebody who knows somebody whose cousin ...

The only way a woman is "regularly" going to make $200 a day in tips is if she's doing it naked.

What about the woman who is the sole provider for her kids, working at night because that's when she can get her mother to stay with the kids, has very few customers and has a base wage of $2.50 an hour?

Get a better job, you say?
Get an education, you say?

How can she afford to do that?

They make much more than the base rate. My sister did it many years and would regularly rake in $200 a day on tips. Undeclared of course. And yes she's a big lib.
Why is it that its always RWs who know somebody who knows somebody whose cousin ...

The only way a woman is "regularly" going to make $200 a day in tips is if she's doing it naked.

What about the woman who is the sole provider for her kids, working at night because that's when she can get her mother to stay with the kids, has very few customers and has a base wage of $2.50 an hour?

Why is it you only have a toggle switch for a brain and can only see the world through small minded hate filled filters? My sister isn't a somebody of a somebody and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Just because YOU are too ugly to rake in the coin don't blame "RWs".

My ex wife used to bring home over $500 bucks a week in just tips working at IHOP , if she just got paid minimum what would that be, $175 bucks?

Why is it you only have a toggle switch for a brain and can only see the world through small minded hate filled filters? My sister isn't a somebody of a somebody and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Just because YOU are too ugly to rake in the coin don't blame "RWs".
I had a fairly plain(being nice here) SIL who raked in $100 a night weeknights, and $200-300 on Saturday night in college.

But she was smart and wanted a career, and gave up tables for teaching, earning a PhD, and a very, very comfortable retirement.

I had a fairly plain(being nice here) SIL who raked in $100 a night weeknights, and $200-300 on Saturday night in college.

But she was smart and wanted a career, and gave up tables for teaching, earning a PhD, and a very, very comfortable retirement.
My idiot 1st wife had a four year degree in Business from Kentucky state, she was more happy working at IHOP and then at applebees before she died

Mine got on the internet and reeled in a guy from England and lives off of him now.

Forum List

Back