Why Tipping Should Be Obsolete

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Not exactly, the video states, "Why tipping should be banned" Here is the video getting so much deserved attention;

I know many here think that if you post something you are bias to it. Because many here don't think. I'm posting this to hear thoughts on the topic. This discussion is very old.

Why does the server deserve more if they pay more per plate? It's the same work. It's not sales.

I remember when I was 18 I use to think 1 plate = $1 and would count the work. Because I worked for all of my Dollars.

Watching documentaries on the richest Americans and noting that they don't tip at all is just old news.

I remember when I was 18 I use to think 1 plate = $1 and would count the work. Because I worked for all of my Dollars.

Watching documentaries on the richest Americans and noting that they don't tip at all is just old news.
That's why in the expensive restaurants there is a gratuity added to the bill...

The tipping system is great. It's a social contract that works out well in society. How many people usually get good, friendly service at restaurants? I do, and most people do. It's because of tipping that that is the case.

The tipping system is great. It's a social contract that works out well in society. How many people usually get good, friendly service at restaurants? I do, and most people do. It's because of tipping that that is the case.

I never get good service. McDonalds has equal service.

If you think you get bad service now, take away tipping and you'll find out what bad service is lreally like. McDonald's? I'm lucky when give me a straw with my diet coke when I hit the drive through.

If you think you get bad service now, take away tipping and you'll find out what bad service is lreally like. McDonald's? I'm lucky when give me a straw with my diet coke when I hit the drive through.

"take away tipping and see what it's really like"

I'm glad you brought up that concept after I stated Minimum wage workers in my personal perspective have equal service to tipped "professional" servers...

Let us know how little you are willing to pay someone to be a bad worker. :woohoo:

I'm glad you brought up that concept after I stated Minimum wage workers in my personal perspective have equal service to tipped "professional" servers...

Let us know how little you are willing to pay someone to be a bad worker. :woohoo:

The problem is you never go to any good places so you have no experience of what good service truly is.

The problem is you never go to any good places so you have no experience of what good service truly is.

There you go again trolling outside of the subject matter. You presume I'm poor when I have actually notated you stating you are.

Let me INTRODUCE YOU TO POLITICAL DISCUSSION WESTWALL......

What do you think about tipping......Answering that question would be a DEBATE or DISCUSSION about the actual topic. All you do is troll kid.

There you go again trolling outside of the subject matter. You presume I'm poor when I have actually notated you stating you are.

Let me INTRODUCE YOU TO POLITICAL DISCUSSION WESTWALL......

What do you think about tipping......Answering that question would be a DEBATE or DISCUSSION about the actual topic. All you do is troll kid.

Tipping is absolutely fine for good service. Do you even know where the term originated? How was my comment outside the subject matter? You claimed that you have never experienced service any better than what you get from a minimum wage worker, and the only way that that could be true is if you have never experienced good service. The kind you get at a good establishment. I wasn't denigrating you, I was merely educating you on the facts.

No tipping here. It's great, the price on the menu is the price you pay, taxes and service are always included.

Yea because your prolly a crybaby, needy, bitchy customer,.that's why you don't get good service

No tipping here. It's great, the price on the menu is the price you pay, taxes and service are always included.
Translation~we are cheap and the only way we give to charity is forced by taxes to do so

Forum List

Back