Why this Trump pick may back fire on Trump.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The failed interpretations of Trumps pick.....Trump picked this guy not because of his views on abortions, his conservatism, his nice little girly family...but because of his writings on "bothering a sitting president, who's busy". In hindsight, after sitting on the Starr council to impeach Clinton over a fuckin slut and her dress, the man WAS RIGHT!!! Ken Starr along with republicans wasted valuable time and money trying to indict Clinton, when issues of grave concern loomed over his white house and the country.

Trump seizing on his writings, is now using this guy, as he did Rosenthal and tried to do with Comey, is now trying to serve his interest only. We all know the man will be confirmed with the help of democrats but for some strange reason and don't ask me why, but this pick I gotta a feeling is gonna back fire in Trumps face, like the others did and here's why.....Clinton's shit was petty, TRUMPS SHIT IS NOT!!

This pick isn’t the best choice Trump could have made. While he most closely approximates Kennedy whom he will be replacing; I find that he isn’t conservative enough to be relied on for the much needed swing votes, that could return the court to order. We need staunch originalists...

• Banned
Lol, Trump has been winning and it's not going to stop.
I have asked a zillion times what wins has Trump made...he replaced conservative judges with CONSERVATIVE JUDGES.....AND? Listen, when he began to effect the red meat of issues concerning this country, then lets talk....seperating babies from mothers, which is gonna cost you a fortune in tax dollars soon, the tax break for the rich, another costly venue for you soon, premiums going up this Oct another cost for you, white boy..again, lets talk then...the only thing the man is winning at and I give him props, is keeping fools like you tuned in.

• Banned
This pick isn’t the best choice Trump could have made. While he most closely approximates Kennedy whom he will be replacing; I find that he isn’t conservative enough to be relied on for the much needed swing votes, that could return the court to order. We need staunch originalists...
Hey you simple minded fool...if it doesn't serve Trump, its a no go...when are you morons gonna get it. The man could give a damn about conservatism, he wants to protect himself, Putin and the bullshit.

2018-07-10_7-22-52.png

Staunch originalists would be bad for both parties.
I like it ;)

The pick, as many cons have pointed out, is not conservative enough for the far right.

He is not an originalist.

Trump is hoping that the pick will protect him when Mueller's report is released.

The pick, as many cons have pointed out, is not conservative enough for the far right.

Trump is hoping that the pick will protect him when Mueller's report is released.

That's what CNN is saying so....fake.

I love that the guy sides with industry in almost every case.... strikes down all the bullshit regulation stuff. Excellent news from regular Americans. The environmentalist crowd could not possibly have gotten worse news last night.... it's a huge bumpy cucumber.

Last edited:
You'd think the left would appreciate the guys arguments that President's could be impeached for lying to their staff and misleading the public (hugely broad argument for obstruction of justice), but nope the left is never happy and always finds /something/ to bitch and tantrum about ~shrug~

kooks, most of the cons on the Board are going much farther than you. You need to get out more.

I love that the guy sides with industry in almost every case.... strikes down all the bullshit regulation stuff. Excellent news from regular Americans.
As are cons on the Board. You need to get out more.

I suspect Judge K despises Trump and his crime family.

Last edited:
The failed interpretations of Trumps pick.....Trump picked this guy not because of his views on abortions, his conservatism, his nice little girly family...but because of his writings on "bothering a sitting president, who's busy". In hindsight, after sitting on the Starr council to impeach Clinton over a fuckin slut and her dress, the man WAS RIGHT!!! Ken Starr along with republicans wasted valuable time and money trying to indict Clinton, when issues of grave concern loomed over his white house and the country.

Trump seizing on his writings, is now using this guy, as he did Rosenthal and tried to do with Comey, is now trying to serve his interest only. We all know the man will be confirmed with the help of democrats but for some strange reason and don't ask me why, but this pick I gotta a feeling is gonna back fire in Trumps face, like the others did and here's why.....Clinton's shit was petty, TRUMPS SHIT IS NOT!!
Wait till the tide goes out and everyone can see trump standing there nude

And this is what you call a snappy response???

How's this one mud?
You have the right to remain silent because whatever you say will probably be stupid anyway.

A feminist group accidentally released a statement about how horrible Trump's pick was but forgot to put a name in the blank.
Instead they called the nominee "XX".

Women’s March mocked for press release opposing Supreme Court nominee ‘XX’

DhtqcOSU8AIoD0s.jpg

How's this one mud?
You have the right to remain silent because whatever you say will probably be stupid anyway.
No a fan.....really stupid.

ninetymilesbl0ENI1rw5dlyo1_500.jpg

I love that the guy sides with industry in almost every case.... strikes down all the bullshit regulation stuff. Excellent news from regular Americans.
As are cons on the Board. You need to get out more.

I suspect Judge K despises Trump and his crime family.

Why go out when you can just sit home sipping craft beer, nosh on chips and celebrate all the winning? Times don't get better than this if one is in the right and particularly if one is a global warming skeptic like me.....this nominee never rules in favor of emissions bs regulations. So climate change action.....already non-existent....won't be moving forward any time soon which of course is great news for regular Americans!!!!:113::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Forum List

Back