Depraved leftists celebrate abortion...

and it is a sight to see.

It is difficult even to know what, if anything, there is to say:

One almost has to question and reevaluate one's bearing in reality in the face of this level of departure from normal. So taking a new bearing while wading through such horror is difficult to say the least. Somewhere over the past sixty or so years moral facts accepted and venerated for millennia have been philosophized away to a point where some insist basic, indelible, fundamental human right and wrong do not exist. We've lost something vital to our primordial species birth--it's become a black hole in humanity's collective heart and is only growing.

And the way advocates of infanticide sneer and condemn or dismiss the moment opposition is expressed. They're like skeletal parrots who memorized a few lines of few arguments. I have to ask myself where these people learned that killing unborn children is not just okay (in their minds), but also normal and healthy. Some voices are louder than others and I am certain most of the loudest here are diehard idealists who have never personally come close to the issue. Still, the level of mockery from those who would weep for immigrant children or reference the Holocaust to smear their President and nation--it's funereal really.

One almost has to question and reevaluate one's bearing in reality in the face of this level of departure from normal. So taking a new bearing while wading through such horror is difficult to say the least. Somewhere over the past sixty or so years moral facts accepted and venerated for millennia have been philosophized away to a point where some insist basic, indelible, fundamental human right and wrong do not exist. We've lost something vital to our primordial species birth--it's become a black hole in humanity's collective heart and is only growing.

And the way advocates of infanticide sneer and condemn or dismiss the moment opposition is expressed. They're like skeletal parrots who memorized a few lines of few arguments. I have to ask myself where these people learned that killing unborn children is not just okay (in their minds), but also normal and healthy. Some voices are louder than others and I am certain most of the loudest here are diehard idealists who have never personally come close to the issue. Still, the level of mockery from those who would weep for immigrant children or reference the Holocaust to smear their President and nation--it's funereal really.

they are not unborn children. They are fetuses. You are no pro life, just pro birth, unless you are will for your tax dollars to feed, house and give medical care to infants that the mother can't give.

they are not unborn children. They are fetuses. You are no pro life, just pro birth, unless you are will for your tax dollars to feed, house and give medical care to infants that the mother can't give.

This is one of many pretentious arguments delivered with an absolutistic sense of self-righteousness and repeated on queue as if by silent command. Firstly, you are not God. Being not-God you cannot know or predict the chances of survival for a child born unwanted by his or her parents. If life is a maze, is it not better to have entry into the chaos of confined space rather than never having been given the chance to solve it?

In your platitudinal argument an unborn child should be slaughtered in his mother's womb rather than be given chance to exist at all if you say his chances of living a good life are low. Personal responsibility is really what your kind fear most. You blame the society for the conception, and ultimately, life of the developing child and you would rather let the unborn child suffer the consequence of his existence, rather than the mother. No. Abortion is a mother's ultimate betrayal of her unborn child. Selfishness. Cowardice. Murder.

What utter nonsense. I am pro life. You are a baby killer. Pro death. Pro butchering. Pro female exploitation for $$.

That's what baby killers are. They think women and babies should be butchered and killed for the sake of money.

That's what the film depicts. The insanity of those who want to kill babies. BTW, the film is a simple collection of baby killers behaving like the crazed zombies they are, and that lunatic comedian doing her act. It's disgusting.

Last edited:

They learn it in school, and from the media.

Who lie to them from the cradle, convincing them that they somehow have the authority to determine for others whether their lives are worth living, or whether they are human enough to enjoy it.

Alex Jones :21:

He’s entertaining, I’ll admit.

Hey koshergrl, did you see any action on the 7/4 Civil War Part II?

:777:

100% gurantee that those who use Alex JOnes as their denial excuse are most often the dumbest mother fkrs there are, and as for being on planet reality you stupid fkn morons live on planet fantasy.

This is in MSM too dumbass that's how much you DONT KNOW, TYPICAL.

and by the way stupid fk WE ARE IN A CIVIL WAR IT IS CALLED AN INFORMATION WAR MORON!!!

Why do you think all you REJECTS hate Trump and want a nazi commie to lead your Country because weak minds are easy to fool.

and you are one of them.

Ad hom. That is encouraging because it shows that instead of engaging, you fools are just going to reject any unflattering coverage of baby killers as not real.

Good news for the next election..

And a preview of what's going to happen when our new scotus picks bring our constitution back by tossing rvw.

And I have no idea what the 7/4 Civil War Part II is

you are engaging in hysteria

29695392_560312624333918_8661216218267979855_n.jpg

Ad hom. That is encouraging because it shows that instead of engaging, you fools are just going to reject any unflattering coverage of baby killers as not real.

Good news for the next election..

And a preview of what's going to happen when our new scotus picks bring our constitution back by tossing rvw.

And I have no idea what the 7/4 Civil War Part II is

Ad hom is something you’re very good at.

Alex Jones predicted that on July 4th, progressives were going to start another Civil War. Much fun was made from that “news.”

Typical of baby killering anti-Americans everywhere, they accuse us of the behavior they actively are engaging in when they accuse us of it.

Hysteria is right. The ghouls are baby killing, hysterical, monsters. If that chick dressed up like an Uncle Sam stripper thanking God for abortion isn't a perfect example of hysteria, I don't know what is.

And of course the shrieking, attacking, mentally ill abortion advocates shown in the film are an example of another kind of hysteria..the kind that is dangerous to be out on the streets walking around. They are a menace.

Forum List

Back