Why the US has lost its moral compass

....BLM/idiots protesting/looting/vandalizing/etc FOR jackass criminals is one of the reasons --just like the nazis did

Liar.

That's truth. BLM are anti americans who hate this country.

I was referring to the part about the Nazis. I have heard so many outright lies about them that even "if" any of it was actually true, it is still a lie. Somebody would have to be hallucinating to think that the Nazis ever rioted or protested because some criminal died while being arrested by the police.

....BLM/idiots protesting/looting/vandalizing/etc FOR jackass criminals is one of the reasons --just like the nazis did

Liar.

I was referring to the part about the Nazis. I have heard so many outright lies about them that even "if" any of it was actually true, it is still a lie. Somebody would have to be hallucinating to think that the Nazis ever rioted or protested because some criminal died while being arrested by the police.
hahahhahahahahahaa--you don't understand = you don't know shit about the nazis
.....BLM and the nazis DISRUPTED meetings of political rivals = this is truly un-American/uncivil/jackasses/etc
''''''The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents'''''

BLM = just like the nazis:
'''''''More than two dozen protesters chanting “black lives matter” disrupted Donald Trump’s rally'''''
etc many links
EXACTLY like the nazis

they BOTH vandalize/destroy/etc---and they do it for intimidation = terrorism
BLM
1609020069396.png

nazis
1609019981317.png

Attachments

• 1609019736962.png
    1609019736962.png
    685.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 1609019986287.png
    1609019986287.png
    533.2 KB · Views: 5
You worry about our moral compass when China murders their lead virus doctor, incinerates Wuhan virus victims and releases a pandemic on the world.

Murdering their lead virus doctor? I never heard that particular BS yet. Also, from what I have heard, most of the people who die in China are cremated. Just like in India. Now if they did it while they were still alive, that would be a different matter.

That's because you fricken leftists don't pay attention...dumbass.

Widespread Outcry in China Over Death of Coronavirus Doctor

Liar Liar, pants on FIRE! But that's what I expect from both the leftists and rightists. And just about everybody in between. Especially when they're at a forum that doesn't even allow freedom of speech. Here's the real story. Dr Li Wenliang wasn't murdered. He died from corinavirus. Just like over 330,000 here in the U.S. already have. What really happened was that he was detained by police on January 3rd for "spreading false rumors." He was also forced to sign a document admitting that he had breached the law and had "seriously disrupted social order." While being an EXTREMELY shitty thing to do, it is far from murder.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
You worry about our moral compass when China murders their lead virus doctor, incinerates Wuhan virus victims and releases a pandemic on the world.

Murdering their lead virus doctor? I never heard that particular BS yet. Also, from what I have heard, most of the people who die in China are cremated. Just like in India. Now if they did it while they were still alive, that would be a different matter.

Liar Liar, pants on FIRE! But that's what I expect from both the leftists and rightists. And just about everybody in between. Especially when they're at a forum that doesn't even allow freedom of speech. Here's the real story. Dr Li Wenliang wasn't murdered. He died from corinavirus. Just like over 330,000 here in the U.S. already have. What really happened was that he was detained by police on January 3rd for "spreading false rumors." He was also forced to sign a document admitting that he had breached the law and had "seriously disrupted social order." While being an EXTREMELY shitty thing to do, it is far from murder.
breaking glass/destroying = nazis and BLM

China murdering someone who dared to make an issue of China's policies and actions?
Unbelievable! Ridiculous! Whoever heard of such a thing?

Read post #63.

Liar.

hahahhahahahahahaa--you don't understand = you don't know shit about the nazis
.....BLM and the nazis DISRUPTED meetings of political rivals = this is truly un-American/uncivil/jackasses/etc
''''''The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents'''''

BLM = just like the nazis:
'''''''More than two dozen protesters chanting “black lives matter” disrupted Donald Trump’s rally'''''
etc many links
EXACTLY like the nazis

they BOTH vandalize/destroy/etc---and they do it for intimidation = terrorism
BLM

nazis

Just let me know anytime you think you might be able to handle the real truth.

breaking glass/destroying = nazis and BLM

I'll refer you to post #66.

I originally said the MSM (referred to as "major media" ) was the problem and spreading hate and propaganda. So why was I duped. At least my education taught me to read.
You also claimed I was spreading propaganda, and, said our schools are okay- but, they ain't, for numerous reasons, some of which I explained- which apparently you didn't read.

I am talking about Dr. AI FEN not Dr LI. Do you not even remember who she was? Christ how could it be any better for the CCP when they can do away with whomever they want. Nobody cares and people like you have no clue what even happened.

Dr Ai Fen was the lead virus doctor in Wuhan who went public in March of this year about the CCP coverup of the virus outbreak. She disappeared a week later and there has been a COMPLETE BLACKOUT on the internet about what happened to her.

It is standard operating procedure for the CCP to imprison or kill anyone who speaks out against the State. She was killed and China has ordered a media blackout on her. If you can find anything about her since April 2020, please post it. She's dead.

Well I looked around on the internet. She isn't dead or missing. If she was either of those things, you would think that somebody would mention it.

I am talking about Dr. AI FEN not Dr LI. Do you not even remember who she was? Christ how could it be any better for the CCP when they can do away with whomever they want. Nobody cares and people like you have no clue what even happened.

I'll refer you to post #70.

Clean up yor own back yard before telling others theirs needs cleaning. It's a very simple concept.

What China does is none of our business unless we conduct business with them and what they do directly or adversely affects us-

POTUS directly affects us and the rest of the world- the US doesn't have a, or, the moral high ground- it's immoral to steal (take what doesn't rightfully belong to you), or force compliance to what you (or anyone else) believes- that China does it differently is immaterial- immoral is immoral- the US gov't has a history of lying and forcing- both are immoral- the US steals from its citizens and calls a fine a tax- one is out right theft the other is a blatant lie- the US gov't's role is described in the pre amble to the constitution- it says nothing about other countries- the constitution clearly out lines the US gov't's role, here and abroad- to ignore the rules, gov't employees swear to, in the affirmative, to protect and defend the constitution, but don't, is lying- publicly I might add- there is no moral high ground when acting immorally.

and the rest of us look at it and shake our collective head. And, this is not a Trump issue, this is an every president issue.

If you're not part of US, don't worry your little commie head what we do, worry about your own fucked up country.

See. No introspection. Just lashing out. You just keep on whining, whinging and moaning like you have done for the past 8 years on this board.

Last edited:
You don’t like our system. I’m shocked! You seem to bitch about everything the US does and then stick your nose in our business.You continue to live where you live, I’ll continue to live here where I want to live.

Today’s pardoning power is been an overreach of power and it needs to be curbed but I doubt it will. Now find a new subject to cry about.

Stop trying to shove your system down every one else's throat then. Stop being so condescending to the rest of the world how 'great' your system is. Maybe just STFU and then the rest of us won't give a fuck. But you are the loud, brash, ugly American (conservative - not the normal Americans). You can't help yourself. Trump is the epitome of this. Has to puff his chest out and do the 'look at me! look at me!' BS. Don't want to look at you Donald. Or your brash, corrupt political system. Stop whining about Russia and China when your own system sucks donkey balls. Nowhere near as bad as China for sure, but I can name 20 current countries or political systems that leave the US version in the dust.

and the rest of us look at it and shake our collective head. And, this is not a Trump issue, this is an every president issue.

If you're not part of US, don't worry your little commie head what we do, worry about your own fucked up country.

See. No introspection. Just lashing out. You just keep on whining, whinging and moaning like you have done for the past 8 years on this board.

Poor commie, do you need a quarter so you can call someone who cares? Personally I don't give a flying fuck what any of you foreign faggots think. You should be thankful your not typing in German. NOW FOAD!!!!!!!

You're a loon.
Sure. Of course, giving pardons to convicted felons based on who they are, rather than whether they are innocent or not, is sane behaviour...

Your kings did it all the time. But the real question is if they pose any additional threats to society. From what I see the answer is probably no.

Forum List

Back