Why The Sexual Assault Charges Against Trump are Bogus

This guy nails it; too many coincidences and convenient claims, not to mention none of these liars had a damned thing to say for decades until Trump ran against Hillary.

There are way too many coincidences in assaults on Trump

Let’s consult the autumn timeline: A few days before the first presidential debate last month, The New York Times says it received anonymously some select pages of Trump tax returns from a generation ago.

They’re extremely tempting for media exploitation because Trump has declined to release tax returns, which isn’t required but has become routine. If you want media to chase anything, tell them they can’t have it. It’s like catnip; they can’t help themselves.

These tax pages, which the newspaper claims arrived in an unmarked envelope, showed a huge Trump business loss. Yes, it’s illegal to release personal tax information. ...

So, Trump taxes reentered the media news stream.

Then, two days before the Oct. 9 debate an “Access Hollywood” tape gets
leaked with awful audio of Trump boasting crudely about using his wealth and celebrity to successfully grope and kiss women at will.

This endlessly replayed tape, which relies on the thrice-married Trump’s reputation for crudeness and affairs, caused widespread disgust and gave some Republicans cover to un-endorse the GOP nominee. All of which helps Clinton.

Now NBC, which employed
Clinton’s daughter at a salary far beyond her experience or talents, has possessed this terrible tape since 2005. It was suppressed throughout Trump’s highly successful run hosting 186 episodes of “The Apprentice,” which was on – Oh, look! – NBC.

Four days after the video leak,
a growing string of women separately, but coincidentally, found the will and strength to break their sometimes decades-long silence to publicly declare they too had been groped and kissed by Trump.

Trump has vehemently denied these allegations. He’s apologized for his sexual boasts, which he claimed never really occurred. But that put him on defense, which he kept playing. And which the media kept covering.

All this continued to submerge Clinton’s own scandalous troubles. Using hacked emails from an unidentified source,
WikiLeaks released thousands of Clinton campaign emails. Theyrevealed disdain for Catholics, secret links with journalists, collusion with the family foundation and against other Democrats, duplicitous political positions, campaign infighting and devastating evaluations of Clinton’s talents by her own campaign chief.

Let’s see, which story do you think would draw maximum interest – combing through thousands of pages of stolen documents revealing an unpopular, untrustworthy Democrat proving why she’s unpopular and untrusted. Or obnoxious TV celebrity accused with perfect timing of sliding his hand up women’s skirts, just as he had boasted on tape?

None of this addresses the truth of these charges. Clinton has often said female victims of sexual predators should be believed by default. Unless it seems they’re accusing her husband. She attacked them.

I agree. Hell I could say what these women are saying. So could every other woman in America.

Allegations with no proof. Just another smear campaign to take time away from the real issues and anyone with a brain can see it.

Trump could of just dismissed them but he chose to talk endlessly about them and how the election is and will be rigged. Since he can't discuss the issues maybe he let this tape out,

because he is sure playin the "victim" role to the max.

He talked about issues yesterday, specifically how he wants to stop lobbying by former members of Congress. Now perhaps you can point out where the sickly old hag has been talking issues? All she wants to do is hide and avoid questions. You Hildabots REALLY need to stop, you whine and moan about Trump while the old hag is doing exactly what you're whining and moaning about

Really, I must of missed that moment.

You have to actually look for it...hence get your head out of your rear. Typical leftist, expect everything to come to you with little to no effort

This guy nails it; too many coincidences and convenient claims, not to mention none of these liars had a damned thing to say for decades until Trump ran against Hillary.

Let’s consult the autumn timeline: A few days before the first presidential debate last month, The New York Times says it received anonymously some select pages of Trump tax returns from a generation ago.

They’re extremely tempting for media exploitation because Trump has declined to release tax returns, which isn’t required but has become routine. If you want media to chase anything, tell them they can’t have it. It’s like catnip; they can’t help themselves.

These tax pages, which the newspaper claims arrived in an unmarked envelope, showed a huge Trump business loss. Yes, it’s illegal to release personal tax information. ...

leaked with awful audio of Trump boasting crudely about using his wealth and celebrity to successfully grope and kiss women at will.

This endlessly replayed tape, which relies on the thrice-married Trump’s reputation for crudeness and affairs, caused widespread disgust and gave some Republicans cover to un-endorse the GOP nominee. All of which helps Clinton.

Now NBC, which employed
Clinton’s daughter at a salary far beyond her experience or talents, has possessed this terrible tape since 2005. It was suppressed throughout Trump’s highly successful run hosting 186 episodes of “The Apprentice,” which was on – Oh, look! – NBC.

a growing string of women separately, but coincidentally, found the will and strength to break their sometimes decades-long silence to publicly declare they too had been groped and kissed by Trump.

Trump has vehemently denied these allegations. He’s apologized for his sexual boasts, which he claimed never really occurred. But that put him on defense, which he kept playing. And which the media kept covering.

All this continued to submerge Clinton’s own scandalous troubles. Using hacked emails from an unidentified source,
WikiLeaks released thousands of Clinton campaign emails. Theyrevealed disdain for Catholics, secret links with journalists, collusion with the family foundation and against other Democrats, duplicitous political positions, campaign infighting and devastating evaluations of Clinton’s talents by her own campaign chief.

Let’s see, which story do you think would draw maximum interest – combing through thousands of pages of stolen documents revealing an unpopular, untrustworthy Democrat proving why she’s unpopular and untrusted. Or obnoxious TV celebrity accused with perfect timing of sliding his hand up women’s skirts, just as he had boasted on tape?

None of this addresses the truth of these charges. Clinton has often said female victims of sexual predators should be believed by default. Unless it seems they’re accusing her husband. She attacked them.

I agree. Hell I could say what these women are saying. So could every other woman in America.

Allegations with no proof. Just another smear campaign to take time away from the real issues and anyone with a brain can see it.

Trump could of just dismissed them but he chose to talk endlessly about them and how the election is and will be rigged. Since he can't discuss the issues maybe he let this tape out,

He talked about issues yesterday, specifically how he wants to stop lobbying by former members of Congress. Now perhaps you can point out where the sickly old hag has been talking issues? All she wants to do is hide and avoid questions. You Hildabots REALLY need to stop, you whine and moan about Trump while the old hag is doing exactly what you're whining and moaning about

You have to actually look for it...hence get your head out of your rear. Typical leftist, expect everything to come to you with little to no effort

Look for it, do I have to see his face while I look for the moment? I am fully aware of his stand on the issues, and none of which I agree with.

We just heard a tape of him describing what he does, how its beyond his control , and yet he denies he does it. One can't teach an old dog, new values. I at least agree with most of Clintons positions.

Look for it, do I have to see his face while I look for the moment? I am fully aware of his stand on the issues, and none of which I agree with.

We just heard a tape of him describing what he does, how its beyond his control , and yet he denies he does it. One can't teach an old dog, new values. I at least agree with most of Clintons positions.

Of course you agree with Clinton....that's the problem. What is her stance on the issues? She said herself she has private and public stances....this is how utterly duped you clowns are. You're just voting (D) it wouldn't matter who the candidate is...you fool nobody

Of course you agree with Clinton....that's the problem. What is her stance on the issues? She said herself she has private and public stances....this is how utterly duped you clowns are. You're just voting (D) it wouldn't matter who the candidate is...you fool nobody

She actually did mean what ABE meant, everyone has to give and take. It's called the art of the deal. Here you thought Trump came up with that idea.
I believe in global warming, the ACA (with work) , and the Iran Deal. I also want to raise the taxes on the wealthy, and cut loopholes so they can't get away without paying taxes like the Donald. I also believe in funding Planned Parenthood and women who have abortions should not be punished, as Trump said he thinks so.
Every word that comes out of his mouth , makes me want to gag.

PS: Melania talked about Donalds presidency, someone should tell her he doesn't have a presidency. She copied the real first lady's speech, and to be frank, the only thing I think she can bring as first lady is redecoration of the white house, and boobs.

Last edited:

Now NBC, which employed

It is easy to "miss that moment" when the media is ignoring the policy statements and focusing on the salacious babbling about Trumps sexual assault while entirely ignoring Bill Clintons track record of sexual assaults that have been alleged for decades.

It is easy to "miss that moment" when the media is ignoring the policy statements and focusing on the salacious babbling about Trumps sexual assault while entirely ignoring Bill Clintons track record of sexual assaults that have been alleged for decades.
So....Drumpf ISN'T spending all his time talking about sexual assault and how everyone in the media is so mean to him?

I don't need Trump to commit rape to not like him, I have a propensity to not like Trump anywhey......
Hillary has not raped anyone either yet they try to make it look like she did...

She actually did mean what ABE meant, everyone has to give and take. It's called the art of the deal. Here you thought Trump came up with that idea.
I believe in global warming, the ACA (with work) , and the Iran Deal. I also want to raise the taxes on the wealthy, and cut loopholes so they can't get away without paying taxes like the Donald. I also believe in funding Planned Parenthood and women who have abortions should not be punished, as Trump said he thinks so.

PS: Melania talked about Donalds presidency, someone should tell her he doesn't have a presidency. She copied the real first lady's speech, and to be frank, the only thing I think she can bring as first lady is redecoration of the white house, and boobs.

Meh...again you'd vote with anyone with the (D) in front of their name. Left loons fool nobody and to be honest you're all making this site unbearable

Of course you agree with Clinton....that's the problem. What is her stance on the issues? She said herself she has private and public stances....

She actually did mean what ABE meant, everyone has to give and take. It's called the art of the deal.

Having public and private stances on issues is not a part of making a deal. You have stated bargaining demands vrs secret absolute demands, but they are not contrary to each other the way one might be to state publicly that they are say wanting to destroy ISIS but mean time making deals with states that you know for a fact are sponsoring ISIS and accepting millions of dollars of donations from them. These are two completely different things; the first is smart negotiating the second is blatant hypocrisy.

You are a liberal, Penelope, as I am sure you know, and that makes you the target Demographic of Hillary Clintons marketing. Global Warming is bullshit and it is becoming more and more clear with each passing year. The ACA could possibly work, but it needs a serious over haul, one that Hillary has no intention of making for any other purpose than enriching herself and her friends with the tax payer funding pumped through it.

The Iran Deal is simply the worst deal we have ever made with a foreign enemy nation, and they are still our enemy make no mistake about that. All Obama did was finance them with hundreds of billions of dollars that they will use to foment more trouble for American interests all over the globe. They even made a substantial part of those payment is physical cash so that the Iranian mullahs could line the bank accounts with it and use the rest with they destabilization and terror programs in the Middle East, especially the Saudis.

The Obama administrations incompetence is the least of our worries, though. Obama has established an imperial Presidency like Julius Ceasar did, leaving the form of our Congress in place like Caesar did with the Senate of his day, but entirely emasculating their power while he rules by decree.

That last tid bit should scare you silly, but you are not even cognizant of it.

Melania had a speech writer write her speech, which she then edited. The speech was not a copy of an earlier speech though segments of it were very similar to a few previous speeches.

At any rate since she did not write it, she did not do the copying.

But Hillary's crooks say Melania did so you will run with it anyway, right?

Hillary has not raped anyone either yet they try to make it look like she did...
Oh bullshit.

You havent had a free and independent thought since you sobered up last year. You believe anything the Dimbocrats tell you is true if they are in the Marxist Main Stream Media.

You are a symptom of what is destroying our Republic (an apathetic hedonist) and you will weep when it is replaced by the Marxist Dictatorship.

But it will be too late then and you will regret being the complete fool and ass that you have been.

Last edited:
I wouldn't believe only one or two women but where there is enough smoke there must be some fire.
And that is how these criminals manage to fool so many people like you, as you are predisposed to ignore the orchestration that is going on.

Do you think that it is merely coincidence that all these women came forward now?

No, they were searched out and told to wait till told to come forward, just like the video has been held back for over a year and then used a few weeks before the election. A few of these women are actually working for the Hillary campaign or her other organizations she runs, and the media holds that back from you.

You are being played dude and you either cant see it or just dont want to.

Ìt is a Goebbels strategy.
If you repeat a lie twenty times it became truth.

Again, Trump was the one who said he does this stuff ON TAPE.

But he was tricked, egged on, did not know the microphone was on...

( add to the list of bogus excuses if you like )

Arguing with those voting for Trump will result in them denying his words that he said and then proclaim media bias for playing those words....

Meh...again you'd vote with anyone with the (D) in front of their name. Left loons fool nobody and to be honest you're all making this site unbearable

Not really, Gore and Kerry only. If Kasich would of won, I'd be voting for him.

So the only thing you can come up with is the timing?
Did I say that?

No, the timing is enough though for any thinking person who isnt a partisan sell out to understand that the claims are bullshit.

Why would anyone that got raped by a billionaire not sue the bastard and try to get as much money from him as possible?

They waited 30 or more years and only came forward now?

Bullshit; they missed their chance for any credibility other than to partisan wind bags.

And most of these claims are nonsense like "Oh, he forced a kiss on me!"

roflmao

how could they sue a billionaire who has attorneys on the payroll.

Like Maher said,

How dare you claim I did the things, I said I claimed to do? (or something like that)

There are plenty of ambulance chasing lawyers that would take those cases and work toward an out of court settlement for a few hundred thousand that Trump will never miss and the problem is gone.

They did not sue because the things that they claim did not happen.

Ever, at all. Period.

Is this a great country or what? A guy can come out and talk about sexually assaulting women on tape and folks will claim the informal charges of him being a jerk are bogus. Only in America.

how could they sue a billionaire who has attorneys on the payroll.
Like Maher said,
How dare you claim I did the things, I said I claimed to do? (or something like that)
Bill Maher is an ass hole, and a nitwit who thinks he is the greatest Mind in the Universe. Yeah, he is just that humble. He says outrageous things on his show all the time and gets away with it BECAUSE HE HAS NO ONE WHO CAN CHALLENGE HIM. He talks over everyone that disagrees with him and is making their point.

If we are all automatically guilty of anything we ever made a joke about when in a private conversation then we are ALL CRIMINALS.

Penelope, do you really want to live in a society where people can secretly tape your private conversation and then blast it all over the public airwaves at absolutely the worst time possible?

Well you do, but it just hasnt happened to you yet. Bill Maher thinks it will never happen to him, but when he makes enough enemies on the left and they have no more use for him, it certainly will.

Anything a person says as humor is irrelevant in substantiating claims with regard to their real world actual behavior.

That should be obvious to any thinking person, which leaves Maher out of the discussion.

Is this a great country or what? A guy can come out and talk about sexually assaulting women on tape and folks will claim the informal charges of him being a jerk are bogus. Only in America.
The charges are not that Trump is a jerk, nit wit.

The charges are that he has repeatedly committed sexual assault, like Bill Clinton has.

I keep forgetting what an idiot you are until I read one of your posts.

The charges are not that Trump is a jerk, nit wit.

The charges are that he has repeatedly committed sexual assault, like Bill Clinton has.

I keep forgetting what an idiot you are until I read one of your posts.
He bragged about making sexual assaults and was recorded. That makes him a jerk on several levels. One for being a sexual assaulter and one for bragging about it in an environment where recordings were taking place and an open mic was a possibility.

Did you mention the fact that the Clintons are corrupt down to their very bone marrow and will do ANYTHING to get power and money. That alone is enough to question the groping charges.

But here's the thing. We have far bigger issues than Trump's character. We have a country to save so I could care less how many women he groped or didn't grope and btw, Hillary's character is far worse no matter how you slice it.

I understand the importance of cutting taxes for the elites and repealing the ACA and the Iran deal. NOT.

We should bomb the shit out of Iran and Liberal activists judges on the Supreme Court will destroy our unalienable Rights and end our Republic. I don't give a rat's ass about the rich being rich.

He bragged about making sexual assaults and was recorded. That makes him a jerk on several levels.

No, it makes him a normal testosterone infected male who brags about his sexual conquests.

Only you neutered idiots and naive women seem bothered much about it.

One for being a sexual assaulter and one for bragging about it in an environment where recordings were taking place and an open mic was a possibility.

Joking about some crime doesnt make one guilty of the crime, either legally or morally.

You libtards are so hysterical.

You defend the biggest womanizer/rapist and his enabler ever in the White House and then without batting an eyelash you castigate a competitor as being a rapist when he was only telling a locker room joke.

Does your lame conscience ever twitch any more, or is it entirely atrophied without any remaining function at all?

Forum List

Back