Why The Sexual Assault Charges Against Trump are Bogus

This guy nails it; too many coincidences and convenient claims, not to mention none of these liars had a damned thing to say for decades until Trump ran against Hillary.

So they are all 'liars'- while Donald Trump- who lies daily to Americans- is telling the truth?

He bragged about making sexual assaults and was recorded. That makes him a jerk on several levels.

No, it makes him a normal testosterone infected male who brags about his sexual conquests.

In the words of Tom Hanks- "I am not offended as a dad, or as a husband, I am offended as a man"

I am a married man- and I have never bragged about trying to fuck a married woman. Do you?

As a man, I have never bragged that I can just go around and grab women by their pussy. Do you?

As countless athletes have commented- this is not normal locker room talk- it is not even normal male talk- it is creepy predator talk.

[
They did not sue because the things that they claim did not happen.

Ever, at all. Period.

Well Bowie has spoken like the good Trumpster he is.

Luckily women have heard what Trump said and have heard what these women have said.

He bragged about making sexual assaults and was recorded. That makes him a jerk on several levels.

No, it makes him a normal testosterone infected male who brags about his sexual conquests.

Only you neutered idiots and naive women seem bothered much about it.

One for being a sexual assaulter and one for bragging about it in an environment where recordings were taking place and an open mic was a possibility.

Joking about some crime doesnt make one guilty of the crime, either legally or morally.

You libtards are so hysterical.

You defend the biggest womanizer/rapist and his enabler ever in the White House and then without batting an eyelash you castigate a competitor as being a rapist when he was only telling a locker room joke.

Does your lame conscience ever twitch any more, or is it entirely atrophied without any remaining function at all?
Normal men do not brag about sexually assaulting women. That is not so called normal "man talk" or "locker room banter" unless the talk takes place in a prison or prison locker room with other sexual abusers.
By the way, the public is not accusing Trump of rape. That is an exaggeration on your part and even a false allegation. As far as I know only one female has accused him of rape and the trial is set to begin in December. He is being charged by women from his past with groping or unwanted physical contact at most and supporting such behavior at the least.

Normal men do not brag about sexually assaulting women. That is not so called normal "man talk" or "locker room banter" unless the talk takes place in a prison or prison locker room with other sexual abusers.
Lol, you are such a fucking liar.

Here are just a few cases of main stream culture where men have openly made that and similar boasts.

8 Romantic Songs You Didn't Know Were About Rape

7 Popular Songs That Are Too Rapey

9 songs that are rape-ier than you realized

10 Popular Songs With Terribly Inappropriate Lyrics

Obviously you dont know what the hell you are talking about, douche.

Here are just a few cases of main stream culture where men have openly made that and similar boasts.

Finding songs and such about sexual assault does not make sexual assault or talking about it normal.

Finding songs and such about sexual assault does not make sexual assault or talking about it normal.

You suffer from a real weakness when you have to call people who disagree with you liars.

You suffer from a real weakness when you have to call people who disagree with you liars.

If you are going to lie so much I am going to call it.

And your deflection from my point did not work. I was giving examples of guys boasting about rape, and other abuse of women though they have likely never done it, and you pretend I am claiming that they actually did it, lol.

Stop lying if you dont like being called a liar for it.

And your deflection from my point did not work. I was giving examples of guys boasting about rape, and other abuse of women though they have likely never done it, and you pretend I am claiming that they actually did it, lol.

Your lame excuses and defenses are too late besides the fact they are lame. The public has judged and your cult leaders poll numbers show the judgment, especially with the women's vote.

Your lame excuses and defenses are too late besides the fact they are lame. The public has judged and your cult leaders poll numbers show the judgment, especially with the women's vote.

Lol, you are such a freaking fool. The public has judged and most judge AGAINST you.

55% of the public finds the charges to be serious, but not all of them agree that they are true, so that leaves in you in the minority again, dear.
CNN POLL: TRUMP UNTOUCHED by VIDEO & ALLEGATIONS

Forum List

Back