Why the Roman Catholic Church is the Greatest Organization in the History of the World.

Indeed.........the Roman Catholic Church is the greatest, if you like Pedophiles dressed in Flaming Drag Robes while pretending to be God's voice on earth, with close ties to organized crime with a history of giving the world such great endeavors like the Spanish Inquisitions, and the Crusades.

See: The Law of the Excluded Middle. Law of excluded middle - Wikipedia

Some logic........church teaching (as instructed by men) is infallible, human beings are not? No authority can be both true and false at the same time. :eusa_think: Question? Soooooooooo, you are saying the POPE is not human? :dunno: Know we know why the Catholics have their own Bible and do not teach from the accepted canons of the O.T. and N.T., nothing found in their (wink, wink) "INFALLIBLE" (could be propaganda no?) doctrine can be found in the New Testament revelations of Christ Jesus.

Reality: The only thing US Citizen's should be indebted to the RCC would be the fact that the religious MOB BOSES caused the great Exodus from Europe with the "protestant" reform that eventually led to the founding of the Untied States of America.....when our founders escaped the oppression of the RCC and its STATE ENFORCED MANDATE.....in essence, the RCC was responsible for the founding of the U.S.
Pedophile priests are wayward priests who violate their vows and act decidedly AGAINST Catholic Church teaching and the teachings of God. For the 100th time, I'm with you on that. That behavior is wrong. But it in no way invalidates the perfect teachings of Jesus' Church. But what is also wrong is painting ALL priests as pedophiles, which is what the atheist left is doing; just as they paint ALL police as racist. It's evil what these atheists are doing to good people.

Why the Roman Catholic Church is the Greatest Organization in the History of the World.

There are a number of reasons, but they all stem from one main reason: The RCC was founded by Jesus who is perfect, and God’s rules are perfect and loving. And by perfect, that means following God’s rules leads to the best life you can possibly live which not only prepares you for Heaven, but also creates the greatest earthly happiness. This is the part atheists miss.

The Roman Catholic Church has been the single most powerful force for people accomplishing the most and greatest good in the history of the world. Think of the legions of selfless priests, sisters, nuns, missionaries, and consecrated individuals who have devoted their lives to the service of others for little or no financial compensation. They are motivated by something far more powerful than money to do superhuman things.

Take Mother Teresa’s order of nuns, the Missionaries of Charity in Calcutta India. These women work 14-18 hours day caring for the sick in the poorest most dangerous area of the city. They subsist on a nutritious stew for every meal; they have two sets of clothes, one to wash and one to wear; they have forsaken all possessions. Visitors marvel at how 80-year-old sisters can do backbreaking work all day long with a cheerful disposition, day in and day out. It’s because they are moved by God.

The irreligious do not have such a powerful source of motivation.

The canonized Roman Catholic saints are examples of the extreme motivation from God helping them to accomplish unbelievable good on earth. Take St. John Bosco. Turned thousands of delinquent young orphans into solid contributing citizens. His schools didn’t use punishment at all. He used the sacraments of the church plus kind encouraging words. John Bosco once had 800 young delinquents in a large hall, doing school work. It was so quiet, one could hear a pin could drop. Outsiders marveled at how this could be possible. It was God who showed St. John Bosco the way.

What other organization, religious or otherwise, has such a corresponding venerable group as the canonized saints of the Catholic Church; people who live and work among the people they serve and accomplish great things?

From my personal perspective, the RCC offers steady unwavering guidance on the best way to live. I’ve studied all the teachings, and they all make perfect sense to me, though that wasn’t always the case. The rules may sound demanding at first, but once you acclimate yourself they are easy to follow and make life go so much smoother. Compare it to an overweight person who wants to get fit. At first it’s very difficult to give up the the sugary snacks, the fast food, the fries, and the Pepsi. It’s very difficult to get up early, lift weights and do cardio and eat right. But once you do, it’s easy. And so much better.

The Catholic services are the same everywhere you go. Mass is the same. The teachings are the same. God’s laws were the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Maybe 0bama and Hillary, and Biden all changed their ‘core views’ on gay marriage in 2012, but God didn’t change His mind. When I go to Mass, it is the most diverse wonderful place. Many nationalities, every race, every age, rich or poor, most everybody is there because they want to get better in life. Other organizations would die for the diversity we have. Everyone is equal. Everyone is respected. You don’t have to donate to belong, although you should if you can. Nobody will ever ask anyone personally to give. No one will know if you don’t.

Are all Catholics perfect? Of course not. Even though church teaching is infallible, human beings are not. People sometimes disobey God’s perfect teachings, and do bad things. But the instances are relatively few compared to the legions of great people who do great things. There are also some, like pro-abortion politicians who claim to be Catholics, but openly disagree with major Catholic teachings. They intentionally mislead good people, but theirs and others' bad actions in no way diminish the validity of Jesus’ Church.

Jesus’ Church will be with us to the end of time. Again, very comforting. The RCC has a lineage of popes that goes directly back to St. Peter, the Apostle. All the turbulent events of the past 2000 years, the line of pope remains unbroken. That’s proof of Jesus’ promise.

I invite everyone to attend a mass at your local Catholic Church. They’re everywhere. Do it, and your life will be changed. You’ll see everything I listed above.
Putting a personality or organization before God is idolatry.

All cults do this

Just say'in

You seem bereft of what Jesus said about wealth accumulation..
21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, then go and sell all that you own. Give the money to the poor, and you will have riches in heaven. Then come and follow me!”
matthew 19:16-30

Wealth accumulation and the love of wealth are 2 different things. King David had wealth, Solomon had wealth. Hagee has wealth. As is the case with any good father, God loves for His children to prosper. Jesus was friends with one of the richest men in the world at the time, and never told him to get rid of his money. Jesus was buried in that man's tomb.
It is when money becomes more important than following Christ that it becomes problematic:

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

When money becomes more important than your faith, you have a problem. Put your faith first, and you have no problem:

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows

Last edited:

There are a number of reasons, but they all stem from one main reason: The RCC was founded by Jesus who is perfect, and God’s rules are perfect and loving. And by perfect, that means following God’s rules leads to the best life you can possibly live which not only prepares you for Heaven, but also creates the greatest earthly happiness. This is the part atheists miss.

The Roman Catholic Church has been the single most powerful force for people accomplishing the most and greatest good in the history of the world. Think of the legions of selfless priests, sisters, nuns, missionaries, and consecrated individuals who have devoted their lives to the service of others for little or no financial compensation. They are motivated by something far more powerful than money to do superhuman things.

Take Mother Teresa’s order of nuns, the Missionaries of Charity in Calcutta India. These women work 14-18 hours day caring for the sick in the poorest most dangerous area of the city. They subsist on a nutritious stew for every meal; they have two sets of clothes, one to wash and one to wear; they have forsaken all possessions. Visitors marvel at how 80-year-old sisters can do backbreaking work all day long with a cheerful disposition, day in and day out. It’s because they are moved by God.

The irreligious do not have such a powerful source of motivation.

The canonized Roman Catholic saints are examples of the extreme motivation from God helping them to accomplish unbelievable good on earth. Take St. John Bosco. Turned thousands of delinquent young orphans into solid contributing citizens. His schools didn’t use punishment at all. He used the sacraments of the church plus kind encouraging words. John Bosco once had 800 young delinquents in a large hall, doing school work. It was so quiet, one could hear a pin could drop. Outsiders marveled at how this could be possible. It was God who showed St. John Bosco the way.

What other organization, religious or otherwise, has such a corresponding venerable group as the canonized saints of the Catholic Church; people who live and work among the people they serve and accomplish great things?

From my personal perspective, the RCC offers steady unwavering guidance on the best way to live. I’ve studied all the teachings, and they all make perfect sense to me, though that wasn’t always the case. The rules may sound demanding at first, but once you acclimate yourself they are easy to follow and make life go so much smoother. Compare it to an overweight person who wants to get fit. At first it’s very difficult to give up the the sugary snacks, the fast food, the fries, and the Pepsi. It’s very difficult to get up early, lift weights and do cardio and eat right. But once you do, it’s easy. And so much better.

The Catholic services are the same everywhere you go. Mass is the same. The teachings are the same. God’s laws were the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Maybe 0bama and Hillary, and Biden all changed their ‘core views’ on gay marriage in 2012, but God didn’t change His mind. When I go to Mass, it is the most diverse wonderful place. Many nationalities, every race, every age, rich or poor, most everybody is there because they want to get better in life. Other organizations would die for the diversity we have. Everyone is equal. Everyone is respected. You don’t have to donate to belong, although you should if you can. Nobody will ever ask anyone personally to give. No one will know if you don’t.

Are all Catholics perfect? Of course not. Even though church teaching is infallible, human beings are not. People sometimes disobey God’s perfect teachings, and do bad things. But the instances are relatively few compared to the legions of great people who do great things. There are also some, like pro-abortion politicians who claim to be Catholics, but openly disagree with major Catholic teachings. They intentionally mislead good people, but theirs and others' bad actions in no way diminish the validity of Jesus’ Church.

Jesus’ Church will be with us to the end of time. Again, very comforting. The RCC has a lineage of popes that goes directly back to St. Peter, the Apostle. All the turbulent events of the past 2000 years, the line of pope remains unbroken. That’s proof of Jesus’ promise.

I invite everyone to attend a mass at your local Catholic Church. They’re everywhere. Do it, and your life will be changed. You’ll see everything I listed above.

Youve got to be kidding, their bloodguilt alone has amassed to the heavens. Jesus taught-love, peace and unity. not kill.

Pedophile priests are wayward priests who violate their vows and act decidedly AGAINST Catholic Church teaching and the teachings of God. For the 100th time, I'm with you on that. That behavior is wrong. But it in no way invalidates the perfect teachings of Jesus' Church. But what is also wrong is painting ALL priests as pedophiles, which is what the atheist left is doing; just as they paint ALL police as racist. It's evil what these atheists are doing to good people.
There are "many" things the RCC teaches in its doctrine that does not agree with the Word of God as found in the Old and New Testaments.
As the Christ pointed out to the "Samaritan" women at the well, (John 4:22-24), "You worship what you do not know......."

The entire RCC doctrine is based upon man made tradition that is not found in the Holy Scriptures. Question? Is the RCC the "one church built upon word of God", the TRUTH that Peter was revealing, that Jesus was the Son of God,, i.e, THE MESSIAH, THE ROCK found in Matt. 16 or do these men worship what they do not know?

The RCC mistranslates this one verse in Matthew 16 and claim that for all their authority in relation to the supposed Papal lineage. The Rock is not Peter.....but the truth he answered when the Christ asked him, Who do you say that I am? That is the ROCK of AGES......the truth that Jesus was/is indeed the Christ of prophecy. And it was upon this truth the church was established.......not Peter. Peter was indeed given the keys to the kingdom of God/the Chruch Christ built and he used those keys with the first gospel sermon on the day of Pentecost after the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus as detailed in the Book of Acts when Peter told the Jewish mases what was required to enter the kingdom/church of Christ. (Acts 2:38)

If the RCC is the One True Church then one would expect to see their Doctrinal Authority in the Holy Scriptures......If it is Infallible as you claim then RCC doctrine would totally agree with the Word of God.

The Bible/Peter's teaching claims that it is the source for, "all that pertains to life and godliness......" -- 2 Peter 1:3

Next question? If the RCC is infallible and Peter stated that mankind had "everything.......ALL that pertains to life and godliness"......in the 1st century record, How does the Pope receive the authority to make Papal Decrees and add onto ALL?

The RCC claims/recognizes the Pope as the head of the church. This man is elected to office by a group of Cardinals. He is supposed to be the Vicar of Christ, in lay terms, He is the Christ here on earth and speaks for the Christ as stated in the New York Catechism for the RCC. This clearly contradicts the Holy Bible.

There is only 1 head or Lord for the church of Christ as found in scripture. And its not THE POPE of the RCC. (Eph. 1:22-23, 4:5, Col. 1:18)........its Christ Jesus.

The first POPE did not historically exist until 588 A.D. The RCC claims that Peter was the 1st Pope. In scripture we find Peter speaking with no more or no less authority than the other Apostles of Christ. Peter simply preached the 1st gospel sermon under the influence of the Holy Spirit of God on the day of Pentecost, (using the Keys given to him by the Christ in Matt. 16) All the Apostles received the power of the Holy Spirit on that day. (Acts 2:1-4) Peter, AND THE 11 STOOD UP AND PREACHED THE GOSPEL. (Acts 2:14)

Even the organization of the RCC is no where to be found in the Holy Bible. On the day of Pentecost some 3000 souls were converted and "baptized into Christ" as per the instructions of Peter. (not sprinkled but Baptized in Water) -- Acts 2:47

Thus Christians were dispersed throughout Judea and Samaria preaching the Gospel Truth (Acts 8:1) The one true church is composed of Christians.........not Catholics. The churches were local with each being autonomous (each were locally controlled by local authority..there was not central location found in Rome that controlled all the local congregations.

Each congregation had their own Elders/Leaders (Acts 14:23), treasury (1 Cor. 16:1-2), their own membership (1 Peter 5:2)

The Bible and the Bible alone establishes Christian Doctrine as it contains the Perfect Law of Liberty....the Law of Christ. The RCC teaches that its Traditions as decreed by the Pope is equal to the Word of God...i.e, the Holy Bible.

That's where ALL THE CONTRADICTIONS come from....man made tradition. What traditions not taught in the Bible? Praying to and Worshiping Mary as the Mother of God (not to be found in scripture) The reason for all the perverted sexual transgressions attempted to be covered up by the RCC, The RCC declares that the Priests must remain "Celibate" (no marriage, no sex) The Bible teaches different, marriage is allowed to control man's natural instincts for sexual relationships. 1 Cor. 7:2

The most egregious teaching is the supposed Continued "perpetual virginity of Mary" when the Bible teaches that Jesus had other siblings.

The Bible teaches that ALL CHRISTIANS are priests of a Royal Priesthood (they are not elected, appointed by men) 1 Peter 2:9 There is no need for a VICAR or go between Christ and the lay member. Each member can directly approach the throne of Christ as a member of that royal priesthood.

Lastly.........the Bible teaches that it is a sin to add unto or take something away from the revealed Word of God (Rev. 22:18-19)

There are "many" things the RCC teaches in its doctrine that does not agree with the Word of God as found in the Old and New Testaments.

As the Christ pointed out to the "Samaritan" women at the well, (John 4:22-24), "You worship what you do not know......."

The entire RCC doctrine is based upon man made tradition that is not found in the Holy Scriptures. Question? Is the RCC the "one church built upon word of God", the TRUTH that Peter was revealing, that Jesus was the Son of God,, i.e, THE MESSIAH, THE ROCK found in Matt. 16 or do these men worship what they do not know?

The RCC mistranslates this one verse in Matthew 16 and claim that for all their authority in relation to the supposed Papal lineage. The Rock is not Peter.....but the truth he answered when the Christ asked him, Who do you say that I am? That is the ROCK of AGES......the truth that Jesus was/is indeed the Christ of prophecy. And it was upon this truth the church was established.......not Peter. Peter was indeed given the keys to the kingdom of God/the Chruch Christ built and he used those keys with the first gospel sermon on the day of Pentecost after the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus as detailed in the Book of Acts when Peter told the Jewish mases what was required to enter the kingdom/church of Christ. (Acts 2:38)

If the RCC is the One True Church then one would expect to see their Doctrinal Authority in the Holy Scriptures......If it is Infallible as you claim then RCC doctrine would totally agree with the Word of God.

The Bible/Peter's teaching claims that it is the source for, "all that pertains to life and godliness......" -- 2 Peter 1:3

Next question? If the RCC is infallible and Peter stated that mankind had "everything.......ALL that pertains to life and godliness"......in the 1st century record, How does the Pope receive the authority to make Papal Decrees and add onto ALL?

The RCC claims/recognizes the Pope as the head of the church. This man is elected to office by a group of Cardinals. He is supposed to be the Vicar of Christ, in lay terms, He is the Christ here on earth and speaks for the Christ as stated in the New York Catechism for the RCC. This clearly contradicts the Holy Bible.

There is only 1 head or Lord for the church of Christ as found in scripture. And its not THE POPE of the RCC. (Eph. 1:22-23, 4:5, Col. 1:18)........its Christ Jesus.

The first POPE did not historically exist until 588 A.D. The RCC claims that Peter was the 1st Pope. In scripture we find Peter speaking with no more or no less authority than the other Apostles of Christ. Peter simply preached the 1st gospel sermon under the influence of the Holy Spirit of God on the day of Pentecost, (using the Keys given to him by the Christ in Matt. 16) All the Apostles received the power of the Holy Spirit on that day. (Acts 2:1-4) Peter, AND THE 11 STOOD UP AND PREACHED THE GOSPEL. (Acts 2:14)

Even the organization of the RCC is no where to be found in the Holy Bible. On the day of Pentecost some 3000 souls were converted and "baptized into Christ" as per the instructions of Peter. (not sprinkled but Baptized in Water) -- Acts 2:47

Thus Christians were dispersed throughout Judea and Samaria preaching the Gospel Truth (Acts 8:1) The one true church is composed of Christians.........not Catholics. The churches were local with each being autonomous (each were locally controlled by local authority..there was not central location found in Rome that controlled all the local congregations.

Each congregation had their own Elders/Leaders (Acts 14:23), treasury (1 Cor. 16:1-2), their own membership (1 Peter 5:2)

The Bible and the Bible alone establishes Christian Doctrine as it contains the Perfect Law of Liberty....the Law of Christ. The RCC teaches that its Traditions as decreed by the Pope is equal to the Word of God...i.e, the Holy Bible.

That's where ALL THE CONTRADICTIONS come from....man made tradition. What traditions not taught in the Bible? Praying to and Worshiping Mary as the Mother of God (not to be found in scripture) The reason for all the perverted sexual transgressions attempted to be covered up by the RCC, The RCC declares that the Priests must remain "Celibate" (no marriage, no sex) The Bible teaches different, marriage is allowed to control man's natural instincts for sexual relationships. 1 Cor. 7:2

The most egregious teaching is the supposed Continued "perpetual virginity of Mary" when the Bible teaches that Jesus had other siblings.

The Bible teaches that ALL CHRISTIANS are priests of a Royal Priesthood (they are not elected, appointed by men) 1 Peter 2:9 There is no need for a VICAR or go between Christ and the lay member. Each member can directly approach the throne of Christ as a member of that royal priesthood.

Lastly.........the Bible teaches that it is a sin to add unto or take something away from the revealed Word of God (Rev. 22:18-19)
I don't believe God stopped teaching 2000 years ago. New issues arise and guidance is needed. That is the reason for the infallible Magisterium, Marian apparitions, etc.

Youve got to be kidding, their bloodguilt alone has amassed to the heavens. Jesus taught-love, peace and unity. not kill.
You're confusing the actions of fallible men with the perfect teachings of Jesus' church.

Rabbi means Teacher. If a translation uses Master, it is more in the sense that a Rabbi has mastered Torah and Talmud, not the he is a Master as in a Master/Slave relationship.
Read Matthew 23, there you will find that Jesus Christ interprets it as Master. At least in the KJV.

Last edited:
This is incorrect. In the context of Jesus' time the founder of a group was called "Father". This is why Abraham is referenced as Father Abraham. Jesus was saying the founder of the Way he taught was God. Notice both Jesus and the apostles referenced their followers as "children" signifying a father/child relationship. It's a matter of one word having several usages. In Catholicism, no priest founded a religion; the relationship is familial, not one of founder and followers.

Context matters.
I don't think Jesus had a problem with with the word 'Father' when speaking about filial or genealogical relationships otherwise he would not have referred to family fathers in the 10 commandments such as, "honor thy father and thy mother". What I believe Jesus is referring to is that within the church of Jesus Christ, we are to call none of our leaders in the priesthood by the names of Master or Father. This to me is what Jesus was teaching. Calling a forefather "father" or your dad "father", is not what I believe Jesus was referring to. I believe the Jews took on the titles of Rabbi and Father as a part of the titles of their leadership and it was this that Jesus was teaching against. If this is not your understanding, explain to me what you believe Jesus was teaching his disciples in Matthew 23.

I don't believe God stopped teaching 2000 years ago. New issues arise and guidance is needed. That is the reason for the infallible Magisterium, Marian apparitions, etc.
It does not matter "what you believe"...........you are commanded to worship "in Spirit and in Truth". (John 4:24) There is nothing that pertains to Life and Godliness that has not been revealed as declared by the Apostle Peter. (2 Peter 1:3) The "faith"...ie., Christianity has been delivered ONCE there is nothing more required (Jude 3)

FYI: "THE REASON" for teaching that man made traditions can be "infallible" would be the same reason as consumes all humanity........Greed, Envy, Jealousy, Power, Wealth. Rome corrupted the faith of Christianity in order to use it as a Weapon.

Again........the head of the church that Christ built is Jesus, not the Pope. Members of that faith are called Christians, not Catholics.

Selflessly serving the poor is not a scam. It's as real as you can get.

Right. Very real. The truth is more deeply disturbing than any fantastical fairy tale ever written.

They teach children to defy the law of God and worship a trinity, desecrate the teachings of Jesus by reducing it into something that does not even qualify as a cheap snack food, fill their heads with irrational stories that contradict reality, and teach them that any rational question or logical objection to the garbage crammed into their heads by rote is a satanic assault on their faith.

This sets the believers mind against itself, murdering the rational individual. They have been using the power of death consequent to defying the law of God to subjugate the nations for millenia. Way worse than a scam yet brilliant, in an evil sort of way.

Then if anyone is immune to this brainwashing or has the balls to reject that crap they are gaslighted, ostracized, demonized, criminalized, and persecuted to the point of destitution and then the church steps in and gives them soup. Great PR. Makes it look like they give a shit.

I am sure that Jesus is very impressed.

I am.

Last edited:
If this is not your understanding, explain to me what you believe Jesus was teaching his disciples in Matthew 23.
I go back to Jesus' time where many different groups were cropping up, and their founders were called "Father". In other words, Jesus did not wish his Apostles to go out and found many groups where they were known as the "Father" (founder). Their founder is God. We do get a hint of this in scripture (Paul's letters) where he told people he didn't want to hear that they were baptized by Paul, Cephus, James, etc. One baptism.

Today, I think Jesus would point to all the various Christian denominations and say, "You should not be known as LDS, Catholic, Lutheran, Calvin, etc." We are one Church.

Today, I think Jesus would point to all the various Christian denominations and say, "You should not be known as LDS, Catholic, Lutheran, Calvin, etc." We are one Church.

Nahh. You all worship a trinity, a mangod, a brazen violation of divine law. And you seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo, made by human hands, that can neither see, hear, speak or walk, that you worship and eat for spiritual life. The very thing that scripture teaches results in death. Derp.

let's get real. What you profess to believe is the truth is, in fact, a perverse lie. You pervert the very image of God, the teachings of Jesus, his true identity, and the way to eternal life. All perverse lies.

Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly. "I never knew you. Get out of my sight, you and your lawless ways."

Last edited:
You're confusing the actions of fallible men with the perfect teachings of Jesus' church.
I already showed you the bible teaches not to call any spiritual teacher father on earth. They fail. The clergy allowed all the killing. The crusades were ordered by clergy. the inquisition were ordered by clergy. Burning humans alive, ordered by clergy. Killing their own brothers for men like hitler allowed by clergy. For centuries taught the world was flat. For centuries allowed no one to read the bible. There is no Jesus above in all that occurred.

Nahh. You all worship a trinity, a mangod, a brazen violation of divine law. And you seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo, made by human hands, that can neither see, hear, speak or walk, that you worship and eat for spiritual life. The very thing that scripture teaches results in death. Derp.

let's get real.

Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly. "I never knew you. Get out of my sight, you and your lawless ways."
Ever hear of the concept of "antichrist"? What is the antichrist? LOOK INTO A MIRROR. Does anyone find it strange that an antichrist denies the content of the Holy Scriptures? :icon_sjung:

The word comes from the Greek word meaning.....against Christ. Some dictionaries describe the term as a person who either claims to be Christ or is opposed to Christ. Jesus used a similar Greek word translated as "false Christs" in Mark 13:21-23 in discussing the events that would lead up to the destruction of Jerusalem.

1 John 2:18 shows that the term "antichrist" does not point to any single person but rather to a false ideology that denies the deity of Jesus in being the Son of God. There were "many" antichrists present even in the 1st century. 1 John 2:18 is evidence of Jesus' ability to predict the future as John states that many antichrists were arriving preceding the destruction of Jerusalem.

Any person that is not with Christ is against Him (Matt. 12:30) The Apostles were Christians because they represented Jesus (Luke 10:16). One way to test against an antichrist doctrine is seeing if the person in question actually listens to the words of Jesus (1 John 4:1,6)

Only by keeping the commandments can anyone actually know the Christ (1 John 2:3-6) Anyone that loves this world is against God (James 4:4)

Again, HOW TO SPOT an ANTICHRIST. An antichrist denies the deity of Jesus as being the Son of God (1 John 2:22-23)

It is a sure fact as revealed in scripture that God made Jesus the Christ of prophecy (Acts 2:36) As this Book of Acts quote the Old Scriptures in confirming that Jesus is now sitting on the throne of David at the right hand of God in Heaven, ruling over the Kingdom of God.

Salvation is in no other Name. (Acts 4:12) Unless you believe that Jesus is the Messiah of Prophecy you will die in your sins. (John 8:24). Jesus was born of God (Luke 1:31-35). Many testified to this fact (Matt. 16:16-17, John 1:49, 20:28)

One day everyone will acknowledge this fact (Phil. 2:8-11) An antichrist denies that God came in the flesh as Jesus (1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 7)

Other apostles confirmed this fact, God took the form of a man to die for man's sin (Phil. 2:5-8). God dwelt among us (John 1:14)

Ever hear of the concept of "antichrist"? What is the antichrist?

The antichrist (conjured from the depths of hell and unleashed on the world by Rome in 325.c.e) is a substitute counterfeit three in one almighty yet edible mangod that never existed who diddled a virgin to father himself so that he could become fully human and fully God and say things that no one understood only to be ridiculed, scorned, despised, tortured and crucified so that people like you can be sanctimonious assholes and sin with impunity for the rest of your delusional lives.

You accept the lie that Jesus, an innocent man, was a perfect sacrifice who bore the guilt of your sins so that you don't have to. lol & WTF. You even celebrate his death. YAY! Numbskull. Seriously.

How in hell do you live with yourself?

Last edited:
It does not matter "what you believe"...........you are commanded to worship "in Spirit and in Truth". (John 4:24) There is nothing that pertains to Life and Godliness that has not been revealed as declared by the Apostle Peter. (2 Peter 1:3) The "faith"...ie., Christianity has been delivered ONCE there is nothing more required (Jude 3)

FYI: "THE REASON" for teaching that man made traditions can be "infallible" would be the same reason as consumes all humanity........Greed, Envy, Jealousy, Power, Wealth. Rome corrupted the faith of Christianity in order to use it as a Weapon.

Again........the head of the church that Christ built is Jesus, not the Pope. Members of that faith are called Christians, not Catholics.
There are nuances and situations that didn't exist in biblical times or weren't mentioned by name that need clarified for Christians. Such as cloning, in-vitro fertilization, abortion, birth control, 'just' wars of self-defense, Marxism. All these things need to be judged and evaluated. That's where the Catholic Magisterium comes in, as well as Marian apparitions. It's folly to think God stopped teaching 2000 years ago.

Forum List

Back